“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#81 Jan 4, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The redistribution of wealth through tax codes. From each according his ability to each according his need or as LBJ said it. "We are going to take from the haves and give to the have nots"
Morning Denny, hey you know that pork you were talking about yesterday well your right the Rep loaded it down for the wealthy Dairy producers..

You were right!!:P
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#82 Jan 4, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The redistribution of wealth through tax codes. From each according his ability to each according his need or as LBJ said it. "We are going to take from the haves and give to the have nots"
Well...My "ability" to produce has diminished significantly....since november 2008....and I don't expect it to improve any time soon!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#83 Jan 4, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Must have been a hell of a storm to reach Alaska
Don't forget about 336 million for Amtrak. Thats also in the bill.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#84 Jan 4, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Morning Denny, hey you know that pork you were talking about yesterday well your right the Rep loaded it down for the wealthy Dairy producers..
You were right!!:P
The Dairy lobby was on high alert about the potential demise of the subsidy; and news reports warned about the possible doubling of dairy product prices.

And ... don't forget the NASCAR industry pork!

boogity, boogity, boogity!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#85 Jan 4, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Well...My "ability" to produce has diminished significantly....since november 2008....and I don't expect it to improve any time soon!
You know you can get help for that rite???:)
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#86 Jan 4, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You know you can get help for that rite???:)
Unemployment benefits?
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#87 Jan 4, 2013
Been there,Done that! worked out great! He just keeps extending it,Bwess His Widdle Bwack Heart! Hahahahaaaa!
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#88 Jan 4, 2013
When my unemployment benefits run out,I'm gonna go fer a "Crazy Check" from socialist security! HarHarHar!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#89 Jan 4, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
When my unemployment benefits run out,I'm gonna go fer a "Crazy Check" from socialist security! HarHarHar!
I guessing you won't have a problem with that!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#90 Jan 4, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dairy lobby was on high alert about the potential demise of the subsidy; and news reports warned about the possible doubling of dairy product prices.
And ... don't forget the NASCAR industry pork!
boogity, boogity, boogity!!
I know but my friend Denny made it sound like it was just the Dems adding pork and it was both.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#91 Jan 4, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dairy lobby was on high alert about the potential demise of the subsidy; and news reports warned about the possible doubling of dairy product prices.
And ... don't forget the NASCAR industry pork!
boogity, boogity, boogity!!
It's amazing how they think democrats in this Congress invented pork.

For all this 'pork', no one bothered to supply...links!

That's typical.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#92 Jan 4, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know but my friend Denny made it sound like it was just the Dems adding pork and it was both.
I think my favorite "Pork subsidy" story has to come from the fiscal cliff settlement. The Hollywood movie producers got a 258 million dollar subsidy, even though they made record amounts of money recently.......

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#93 Jan 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I think my favorite "Pork subsidy" story has to come from the fiscal cliff settlement. The Hollywood movie producers got a 258 million dollar subsidy, even though they made record amounts of money recently.......
You know as I know Billy it's all give and take like in any business but some if not most is just ridiculous....

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#94 Jan 4, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know but my friend Denny made it sound like it was just the Dems adding pork and it was both.
Hi O.C... I'm aware of Denny's magic.
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#95 Jan 4, 2013
Dudes! The System Is Crashing.........Let it Die!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#96 Jan 4, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You know as I know Billy it's all give and take like in any business but some if not most is just ridiculous....
To me, it's kinda like the tax breaks and subsidies the sports teams get. They can afford to pay their players millions of dollars to play the game, but apparently can't pay for the stadium, or even the roads to get to the stadium. And in the end, it's the working class that end up paying the bill.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#97 Jan 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> And in the end, it's the working class that end up paying the bill.
Correction, Billy - in the end the working class ends up paying the bar tab at Buffalo Wild Wings after the game.

:o)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#98 Jan 4, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi O.C... I'm aware of Denny's magic.
:)

Hello Dear Whiperer,

Hey Christmas morning I was starting to cook my Christmas dinner and I looked out my kitchen window and two of the prettiest does I've ever seen ran through my horse pasture and jumped the fence and ran across the road to my neighbors woods. They were huge!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#99 Jan 4, 2013
ObamaCanKissMyAss wrote:
Dudes! The System Is Crashing.........Let it Die!
No way!!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#100 Jan 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>To me, it's kinda like the tax breaks and subsidies the sports teams get. They can afford to pay their players millions of dollars to play the game, but apparently can't pay for the stadium, or even the roads to get to the stadium. And in the end, it's the working class that end up paying the bill.
The working man and women pay for it all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 126,990
Bill Cosby 3 min Emerald 170
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Sweepyface 138,134
Spirit's Good Bye Thread 5 min -CatCiao- 86
The 13 Most Evil US Government Human Experiments 6 min Elise Gingerich 11
Should a Husband Help His Wife With the Dishes? (Dec '12) 9 min dragoon70056 479
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 1,499
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Spirit67_ 23,953
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr -Lea- 8,020

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE