Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 210001 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#121488 Sep 1, 2014
deutscher Nationalstolz wrote:
<quoted text>
My Name isn't Adolf. My name is Achim you idiot.
It isn't material either. Of course photons are influencing the environment and therefore they are measurable but that doesn't make them material. invisible Magic Jew wizards are not measurable and therefore irrelevant. It is senseless to discuss about things that are not measurable by definition. It is nothing but a waste of time.
Sure thing Adolf. Just like you aren't whining from the losing position.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#121489 Sep 1, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Adolf. Just like you aren't whining from the losing position.
Why can't you just accept that the USA sucks?

“Proud Member”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#121490 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Sucks for who? You?
Sucks to be you maybe?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#121491 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
You are proving again that you have no clue.
Brits wanted the war with Germany because of their minority complex. Ever heard of intrigues. They made intrigues so that it looks like we are starting the war.

You are funny. And you don't represent what most Germans know. I lived in Germany for 2 years.

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#121492 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Poor little ole you.
BEYONDtheCMB

Los Angeles, CA

#121493 Sep 1, 2014
Jawol!
wondering

Morris, OK

#121494 Sep 1, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am laughing how my little fishing expedition of signing out of Topix and obviously posting using the name Randy seems like such a big win for someone. I guess when that is all you have, you have to make up the best you can about it. I could have left replay sputtering over that, but I knew who he was and just wanted to verify. He was kind enough to take the bait and show that he knew more about me than a "new poster" would have.
Look at him stroking over getting caught yet again. Hilarious.
There's that "playing the victim" bullshit he falls on while playing the victim. His shtick is worthless, transparent crap but it is consist.
I bust him so easily, it is almost a crime.
This will get him going. He will hang onto this like an old mutt. He doesn't have the ability to let go, once you yank his chain.
what the heII are you talking about? you did not sign out and post,,, you weren't even here and when you did show up you forgot to sign in when you posted a reply, a snide reply at that which shown it was you. as far as what ever else bs you are talking about,,, I guess that is your fcked up bs.
wondering

Morris, OK

#121495 Sep 1, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Topix draws in some of the most pathologically disturbed people. Some, like wondering have the most severe inferiority complex while others like Shubee, KAB, and Jimbo suffer from delusional disorder, and are so self absorbed and grandiose, it is surprising they leave room to consider others. Then there is HOG. Not sure what his diagnosis is, but I bet it is a good one. He has tendencies towards violence, so maybe it is plain old, vanilla, psychosis.
i guess you think i have pissed all over your petunias. don't worry little one. they will grow back. lol
wondering

Morris, OK

#121496 Sep 1, 2014
i find it hilarious that i can reply, sometimes/many times argue with subduction zone, poly, chimney, free servant, bohart, turkanaboy, messianic114 and others on both sides and one jack wagon here calls me a stalker. i laugh even harder when that same jack wagon replies being an assinine to EVERY post kab makes but says he is here to debate even though he mainly only targets kab and ia always being an assss when doing so. he did pick up a second victim of his bs though. i see he fell in love with hand of god and hits him quite often and now it seems he is starting to fancy deutscher nationalstolz, which is a good thing. maybe he will give kab a break but i doubt it. kab is his so to speak wink link where he can feel dominant. lmao.
wondering

Morris, OK

#121497 Sep 2, 2014
evolution vs. creation! does it really matter? we humans have become the scum of either one. we rape and kill earth and all that dwells upon it no matter how it got here. we take more than we need. we want more than we need. we breed not for survival but for fun. we kill not for survival but for fun. we waste more than we need. evolution will stop with man because man changes the environment with destruction, kills off species for fun and sport, breeds for fun over populating the earth which means more killing of species, more destruction of environments, more taking of more than what we need, and more breeding for fun just to make all that keep increasing as time goes on with a bigger population. man is the death of evolution and man will be the death of earth.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#121498 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
You are proving again that you have no clue.
Brits wanted the war with Germany because of their minority complex. Ever heard of intrigues. They made intrigues so that it looks like we are starting the war.
Your conspiracy theories are cute and rather laughable considering that the UK declared war on Germany because Germany had invaded Poland and refused to retreat. After Austria and Czechoslovakia with no one stopping you German military had then decided on Poland with all guns blazing, it was s step too far.

There is of course far more to it than that including Hitlers obsession with uniting all German speaking peoples under his swastika

Most of your countrymen have the balls to accept that the German will for expansionism started WWII. However Hitler youth morons like you are simply too chicken sh|t cowardly to accept recorded history and choose to make up your own versions because it makes your fluffy pink and ‘it’s everyone’s fault but your’ mind feel childishly superior.
FREE SERVANT

Tucker, GA

#121499 Sep 2, 2014
wondering wrote:
evolution vs. creation! does it really matter? we humans have become the scum of either one. we rape and kill earth and all that dwells upon it no matter how it got here. we take more than we need. we want more than we need. we breed not for survival but for fun. we kill not for survival but for fun. we waste more than we need. evolution will stop with man because man changes the environment with destruction, kills off species for fun and sport, breeds for fun over populating the earth which means more killing of species, more destruction of environments, more taking of more than what we need, and more breeding for fun just to make all that keep increasing as time goes on with a bigger population. man is the death of evolution and man will be the death of earth.
Yes wondering; The word you may be looking for is greed. I am a Bible believing Creationists and I think this world has evil and good. Our Creator knew good and evil in the beginning even before mankind was made, because of the fallen angels. The words of our Creator concerning the tree of life in Genesis give us insight into why mankind is the way we are. Man has become as the angels and God in a sense to know good and evil. There is only one way to the tree of eternal life and that is through and by the good shepherd Jesus Christ who has gone to prepare a place that is much better than this sin filled world. We inherit evil and death from Adam and his woman and we choose each day who we will serve. I know some guys on this thread don't want to hear this and call it preaching, but the truth should be told.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#121501 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
My Name isn't Adolf. My name is Achim you idiot.
It isn't material either. Of course photons are influencing the environment and therefore they are measurable but that doesn't make them material. invisible Magic Jew wizards are not measurable and therefore irrelevant. It is senseless to discuss about things that are not measurable by definition. It is nothing but a waste of time.
In which case then you're in the wrong forum. Apparently you couldn't even read the thread title. And you say I'M stupid.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#121502 Sep 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that? Pig Latin?
Oinkus snortus.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#121503 Sep 2, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Flee from the presence of the foolish man when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge,....
translation: I 'm wasting my time arguing with an idiot like you
You're wasting your time because you're always wrong.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#121504 Sep 2, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes wondering; The word you may be looking for is
Still don't care Mikey.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#121505 Sep 2, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no reason to doubt that a man named Jesus existed and was killed by the state for disrupting the status quo. The Christ myth on the other hand, is clearly a ludicrous fabrication.
Except the fact that there's no contemporaneous writings, history, archaeological, etc. evidence he ever existed.

But then Xian myth has the same problem with Moses and the exodus, etc....thousands of people wandering around in a very small desert for 40 years. yet there's no archaeological evidence...plus it was the trade route between Egypt and Rome and no one made note of their existence...then there's the logistical problem of shoes and simply wiping their asses....The Egyptian army was swallowed by the Red Sea, yet no history of such an event?

Religion is for gullible, ignorant fools.....

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#121506 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
It is a fact.
Brits were always anti-German. They envy us because of our success. Therefore they started two wars.

Poor little Deutschers. Everybody's always picking on you.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#121507 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
My Name isn't Adolf. My name is Achim...
Gesundheit!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#121508 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny coming from the schmuck who has already admitted that he hasn't the balls to make such statements to Americans fact to face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 min Hypocrite Hunter 8,992
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Crazy Beautiful 201,109
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min Princess Hey 14,043
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min Princess Hey 147,267
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Jennifer Renee 20,584
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 31 min streetglidehoney 9,167
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 34 min Go Blue Forever 126
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min Hypocrite Hunter 61,597
More from around the web