WOW! Bobby also needs lessons in English.<quoted text>
Here you are again ....it took a hundred million years for life to form! Time is not a mechanism! time did not cause life! So you believe your compounds just floated around for millions of years waiting to self organize and spring to life? Earlier you said its just a matter of the proper chemicals in the proper mixture and life goes shazzam!, chemical reaction!
You really are grasping at straws aren't you?
Why not just claim ,as some have faced with the enormous complexity of life,that aliens seeded the earth , it would save you from all that meandering about
In case you didn't know: when we say in the English language that something took millions of years it means that it took millions of years and not that time caused it. You didn't know that?(NEVER overestimate creationists).
WHAT ELSE did Polymath say?
1) construction of the basic building blocks of life (success)
2) determining whether cell-like structures form naturally (they do and demonstrated)
3) determining whether basic reactions are catalysed by the chemicals produced from those basic building blocks (they are and demonstrated)
4) RNA leads to good reactions (demonstrated)
5) tremendous amount of success over the last 50 years in abiogenesis (INDEED!)
6) the instrumentation of abiogenesis is quite young (60 years ago we did not know the DNA code for amino acids and 50 years ago we did not know the basics of manipulation of DNA)
7) we understand a great many things we cannot do in the lab: fusion in stars, for example.
WHERE did you address this instead of your ridiculous word weasel about time?
Of course the usual straw man fallacies which never are missing in a creationist's post.
What did Polymath say: it took hundreds of million years for life to arise (you even used that in your f*cktard tattle about time). Hence no "waiting to self organize" and no "life goes shazzam". No "waiting" and no "shazzam" but a pathway of several 100's millions of years.
Let's evaluate the YEC creationist's position:
1. their was a god who created the universe and life in just 6 subsequent days - now isn't THAT "shazzam!"
2. god took .... uuhhhh ..... uuhhhhh ..... uuuuhhhhhhh .... yes he took WHAT to create the universe and life???? Now, isn't THAT "everything came from nothing".
Advise: try to back up your own position BEFORE criticizing the position of others about things that actually are endemic to your own.
The post of Polymath basically says the very same things I said in a few posts to you.
WHERE did you address THOSE?
You REALLY have nothing to contribute here.
You REALLY are grasping at the straws of world weasels, aren't you?