Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#119061 Jul 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
What the simple minded evolutionist does not understand is if their theory fails the population growth projection curve. If what they theorize about the age of human beings was true mankind would be standing elbow to elbow on planet earth due to population growth. Their theory fails population growth trends (among other things).
Link your source.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#119062 Jul 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
What the simple minded evolutionist does not understand is if their theory fails the population growth projection curve. If what they theorize about the age of human beings was true mankind would be standing elbow to elbow on planet earth due to population growth. Their theory fails population growth trends (among other things).
What creationists fail to understand is that the rate of population growth is not constant.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#119063 Jul 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
That mindless drivel. The population growth curve is not a constant. In fact it has not always been positive.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#119064 Jul 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:

Of all the stupid things I will read today this is one of them.

HPG is a modern things. Over most of the history of the human race there has been zero net population growth.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#119065 Jul 29, 2014
messianic114 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you showing this is not random?
Because it is based on non random selection. Do you think that insects would become resistant to something they had not been introduced to. It would be a waste of energy and has potential fitness costs.

Level 9

Threats pending

#119066 Jul 29, 2014
messianic114 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you showing this is not genetic drift?
How are you showing a change in the genome has occurred?
Because it is do to selection from the applied insecticides.

A gene providing resistance has become fixed in the population for resistance to the insecticide. The gene can be an existing gene at very low frequency or a mutation of an existing gene that has been subjected to selection. In either case it is evolution.

Level 9

Threats pending

#119067 Jul 29, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub, even the kittens look at your posts and think "wtf?".
I know I did.

Level 9

Threats pending

#119068 Jul 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
The theory doesn't have anything to do with the numbers of a population or species. You can't really be this lost can you.

That is a question of ecology.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#119070 Jul 29, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
HOG, the problem with the God of the Bible is that he is an incredibly evil, immoral creature. Anyone that worships the God of the Bible is either ignorant of the Bible or has serious problems themselves.
Hail Lord Sucking Bone! the ruler of the universe!

The Lord Sucking Bone has used his own infinite wisdom and judged the creator of the universe unworthy of Lordship!....

Please oh Sucker of Bones, bestow upon us all the knowledge that the creator lacks.

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119071 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord Sucking Bone has used his own infinite wisdom and judged the creator of the universe unworthy of Lordship!....
Please oh Sucker of Bones, bestow upon us all the knowledge that the creator lacks.
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.
And yet trolls openly run all over Topix forums, in fact they are supported by Topix! The company has engineered its forums to be especially troll-friendly, giving certain trolls hidden access to programming tricks that allow them to maneuver the forums way beyond the average commentator.

Level 2

Location hidden

#119072 Jul 29, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
HOG, the problem with the God of the Bible is that he is an incredibly evil, immoral creature. Anyone that worships the God of the Bible is either ignorant of the Bible or has serious problems themselves.
This is golden,...you are like a 2 year old who cries that daddy isn't fair,..he's mean! and like the 2 year old ,you lack the intellectual maturity to understand that you are NOT capable of understanding God!
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119073 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.
These forums have become notorious across the nation for the number of trolls clogging their threads, and the degree of baseness of the human conversation going on there. It is truly insane. Open racism is everywhere, as is vicious condemnation of the poor, public school bashing, immigrant bashing, slander, malice, humiliation, belittling and bullying.
CEO Chris Tolles says he likes it that way, says thats where the money is:
Topix Weblog: News Flash: The Bad Guys Win"
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119074 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.
These forums have become notorious across the nation for the number of trolls clogging their threads, and the degree of baseness of the human conversation going on there. It is truly insane. Open racism is everywhere, as is vicious condemnation of the poor, public school bashing, immigrant bashing, slander, malice, humiliation, belittling and bullying.

FUCK YOU Badhart! YOU hired TROLL PIECE OF SHIT
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119075 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
This is golden,...you are like a 2 year old who cries that daddy isn't fair,..he's mean! and like the 2 year old ,you lack the intellectual maturity to understand that you are NOT capable of understanding God!
How do you like me now BITCH!

Level 2

Location hidden

#119077 Jul 29, 2014
Subliminal wrote:
<quoted text>
FUCK YOU Badhart! YOU hired TROLL PIECE OF SHIT
Ha,Ha,Ha,.....Cry Havoc!,...let slip the dogs of war!

Shh! be quite, your gonna wake your mom.
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119078 Jul 29, 2014
TOPIX NO LONGER HAS THE RIght TO TELL ME TO BE POLITE

Level 2

Location hidden

#119079 Jul 29, 2014
Subliminal wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like me now BITCH!
Ha,Ha,Ha,...you must be on sucking bones payroll. Whats he give you tootsie rolls! Lol.
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119080 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DON"T MENTION GOD, You MOLESTER!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#119082 Jul 29, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.
Did I make any psychotic claims like the one that you follow has?

I don't think so.

I merely pointed out the fact that that the God of the Bible is extremely immoral. I see that Bohart could not refute one point that I made so he used the creatards best friend, the strawman argument. Of course it does not matter to him that he had to break the Ninth Commandment to do so. He thinks it is okay to break the Ninth Commandment as long as you are lying for Jesus.
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119083 Jul 29, 2014
Youre gonna have a hard time waging war or being heard in a sea of spam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min -Lea- 20,015
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 16 min Hot Munchkin Guy 384
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 17 min Sweet Annie 28,580
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min ms_Sweeter 146,802
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 26 min Sublime1 6,702
Go to Time Out (Jul '11) 35 min Hot Guy 1,384
What Could Be Short,...? 48 min Upon Further Review 15
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 54 min Michael 5,495
Woman Surprised to Find Dead Body in Her Trunk 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 8
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 3 hr Eltons John 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE