Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#119118 Jul 29, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you are nothing but a lying jack wagon.i am here 2-3 days a week for a 1-2 hours each time. you live here 7 days a week, for many hours of each day and night. why do you lie so much? is it to make your self feel better or/and to justify your actions? very poor way to live jack wagon.
Try again tard. You are here several times a day. Probably 4 or 5 days a week.

I go through periods of hiatus when I am not on this site Right now the current crop of idiots has piqued my interest.

I guess that is one accomplishment you have done in life.
wondering

Kansas City, MO

#119119 Jul 29, 2014
Subliminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it seems rather fantastic, but I made my own test and observations then checked them against the best info I could find. Definitely something to it. I'm finding the website is running smoother now that i'm not on my profile.
BTW the first time I was on this forum without a profile the location ALWAYS showed Hemet CA no matter how many times I changed my posting name. I would often use my name as part of my post message, but I could always tell people to follow the Hemet location through my names and online dog-fights over Colorado/California issues. This has been kind of spooky- if to be real and honest about how I feel about what I've seen today.
your location also depends on what you podt from. this is my phone and as yiu can see the location is different from my laptop

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119120 Jul 29, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you to try to validate your idiocy by trying to imply i did the same. i new you would when i did that. maybe that is why i did that.. but nice try. i talked about 2 completely different things. not repeating myself as you did. what a fking tard.. lmmfao.
You did the exact same thing. And don't try to cover your idiocy with the old "I was only testing you" lie. You have done the same thing before and I am sure that you will do the sme thing again.

You are a dishonest idiot and you will always be a dishonest idiot.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119121 Jul 29, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again tard. You are here several times a day. Probably 4 or 5 days a week.
I go through periods of hiatus when I am not on this site Right now the current crop of idiots has piqued my interest.
I guess that is one accomplishment you have done in life.
again why do you lie?. does it make you feel better? i am here for onlhy a few hours at a time only a couple days a week. that is why you all accuse me of running off and not answering.

i bet you fall asleep in front of your computer and wake up every few hours and post some more before you now off for a nap again. you seem to repeat that scenario all day and night long, seven days a week. very sad jack wagon. i admit i laugh about it but i also feel sorry for you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119122 Jul 29, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The Parable of the Mustard Seed is one of the shorter parables of Jesus. It appears in three of the Canonical gospels of the New Testament. The plant referred to here is generally considered to be black mustard, a large annual plant up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall, but growing from a proverbially small seed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_M ...
Black mustard plants are native to the coastal regions of the Mediterranean Sea in southern Europe and belong to the same plant family as cabbage and horseradish plants. Black mustard plants are grown for both their edible leaves and seeds, which are slightly stronger and spicier than brown mustard seeds. The black mustard plant can grow up to 8 feet tall with tiny yellow flowers and wide leaves. You can grow black mustard plants in your garden in the cooler springtime months.
notice it says coastal regions of the mediterranean sea. those countries would include egypt, syria, lybia and israel to name a few. now at 8-9 feet tall it would resemble a small tree and be big enough for birds to be in its branches.
http://www.gardenguides.com/96686-grow-black -...
try again idiot
At least my links work and support my claims. They said that the white mustard was the local mustard of the Middle East and that it is five feet tall.

Let's look at another:

http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/condime...

This mentions several species of mustard. It gives a passing mention to black mustard but gives no uses for it. It also said that white mustard is from the "Mediterranean basin" or as we would say the Middle East.

Wikipedia says that black mustard is from Argentina and Chile and white mustard is from the Middle East.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustard_plant

So that is three working links compared to your one nonworking link.

What is your favorite phrase again? Oh yes, I guess this makes you a jack wagon.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119123 Jul 29, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You post here nearly as often as I do. What is your problem with others enjoying the same thing you do? It seems that you are quite the hypocrite. I see that the first thing you did when you got back was to troll six different threads.
I am not a stalker, but I would bet that you are on topix's many different forums more than I am.
not trolling. going back and replying to the replies i had gotten. that way you all can't say "wondering" wondered off without answering again.

“"Thinking"”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#119124 Jul 29, 2014
But wasn't evolution created before it could continue to evolve?
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119125 Jul 29, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
At least my links work and support my claims. They said that the white mustard was the local mustard of the Middle East and that it is five feet tall.
Let's look at another:
This mentions several species of mustard. It gives a passing mention to black mustard but gives no uses for it. It also said that white mustard is from the "Mediterranean basin" or as we would say the Middle East.
Wikipedia says that black mustard is from Argentina and Chile and white mustard is from the Middle East.
What is your favorite phrase again? Oh yes, I guess this makes you a jack wagon.
lie some more, the only links you post or like are ones you think go along with what you think you said. that is why it so easy to show you wrong. heII i can find links that support santa claus stories if i want to.

White mustard (Sinapis alba) is an annual plant of the family Brassicaceae. It is sometimes also referred to as Brassica alba or B. hirta. Grown for its seeds, mustard, as fodder crop or as a green manure, it is now widespread worldwide, although it probably originated in the Mediterranean region.<<<<NOTICE "probably originated in the Mediterranean region" same as the black mustard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mustard

try again lying jack wagon.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119126 Jul 29, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
again why do you lie?. does it make you feel better? i am here for onlhy a few hours at a time only a couple days a week. that is why you all accuse me of running off and not answering.
i bet you fall asleep in front of your computer and wake up every few hours and post some more before you now off for a nap again. you seem to repeat that scenario all day and night long, seven days a week. very sad jack wagon. i admit i laugh about it but i also feel sorry for you.
I am not lying. Go and ask others how often you show up here.

Now you are claiming a mere 2 times a week and only a few hours. Try again you are not fooling anyone.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119127 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at another:
oh and i forgot to add,,, you don't think israel, syria, egypt are middle east countries along the mediterranean sea as i listed in my post? LMFAO
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119128 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
your location also depends on what you podt from. this is my phone and as yiu can see the location is different from my laptop
I'm on my laptop hooked up to Time Warner. I just now ran a visibility test on my profile on another thread. my post from my profile disappears as soon as I log out and go back to where I left it. My profile is currently behaving as thought it is shadow blocked. There are also more pages to the thread when I use my profile (137 as opposed to 134 without using my profile) and a rather different timeline. I m viewing them both side by side right now.
Completely fictitious posts on the profile timeline and Hmt 123 does NOT appear on the same thread as Subliminal on the subliminal(non registered version of the thread.
Parallel Universes -*Geeezus*

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119129 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lie some more, the only links you post or like are ones you think go along with what you think you said. that is why it so easy to show you wrong. heII i can find links that support santa claus stories if i want to.
White mustard (Sinapis alba) is an annual plant of the family Brassicaceae. It is sometimes also referred to as Brassica alba or B. hirta. Grown for its seeds, mustard, as fodder crop or as a green manure, it is now widespread worldwide, although it probably originated in the Mediterranean region.<<<<NOTICE "probably originated in the Mediterranean region" same as the black mustard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mustard
try again lying jack wagon.
You moron. You shot yourself in the foot again. That link again supports my claims and not yours,. Do you need me to go back and quote your idiocy to you again. I was the one that claimed the plant in the Middle East was probably White Mustard. You were the idiot that brought up black mustard and your latest link barely mentions black mustard in passing.

At least you have a working link this time. Congratulations. Maybe some day you will find a link that does not contradict you.

You lying idiot jack wagon.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119130 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
not trolling. going back and replying to the replies i had gotten. that way you all can't say "wondering" wondered off without answering again.
Excuses, excuses. It looks like trolling. It is trolling . Practically none of those people are here to respond to you. You spammed this part of topix.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119131 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying. Go and ask others how often you show up here.
Now you are claiming a mere 2 times a week and only a few hours. Try again you are not fooling anyone.
days a week i am here= sometimes it it 2-3 as i first posted and sometimes just a couple and sometimes one and sometimes none. you are here 7 days a week, every day and night, at all hours through out the day and night, regardless if i am here or not. don't lie. you are and you know it. i do laugh at you but at the same time i feel sorry for you that this is all you seem to have.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119132 Jul 30, 2014
I am still shaking my head over wondering's implication that finding posts that support ones claims is dishonest.

That is how internet debates work. When challenged you find valid sites that support your claims. I found three. Meanwhile wondering supposedly found one site that supports him, except his link did not work.

Now if I post a link that does not work and someone tells me that the first thing I try to do is to figure out why that link doesn't work. Now if I was a dishonest jack wagon, ahem ahem, I might post nonworking links and then get all bent out of shape when others posted working links that showed that I was an idiot.

Oops, that is what wondering did.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119133 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. You shot yourself in the foot again. That link again supports my claims and not yours,. Do you need me to go back and quote your idiocy to you again. I was the one that claimed the plant in the Middle East was probably White Mustard. You were the idiot that brought up black mustard and your latest link barely mentions black mustard in passing.
At least you have a working link this time. Congratulations. Maybe some day you will find a link that does not contradict you.
lie lie lie. both links i posted where about black mustard and i even posted/quoted some of what they said. you are such a lying idiot jack wagon. lmmfao

would you like them again;

The Parable of the Mustard Seed is one of the shorter parables of Jesus. It appears in three of the Canonical gospels of the New Testament. The plant referred to here is generally considered to be black mustard, a large annual plant up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall, but growing from a proverbially small seed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_M...

Black mustard plants are native to the coastal regions of the Mediterranean Sea in southern Europe and belong to the same plant family as cabbage and horseradish plants. Black mustard plants are grown for both their edible leaves and seeds, which are slightly stronger and spicier than brown mustard seeds. The black mustard plant can grow up to 8 feet tall with tiny yellow flowers and wide leaves. You can grow black mustard plants in your garden in the cooler springtime months.
http://www.gardenguides.com/96686-grow-black-...

i say again notice it says coastal regions of the mediterranean sea. those countries would include egypt, syria, lybia and israel to name a few. now at 8-9 feet tall it would resemble a small tree and be big enough for birds to be in its branches.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119134 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
days a week i am here= sometimes it it 2-3 as i first posted and sometimes just a couple and sometimes one and sometimes none. you are here 7 days a week, every day and night, at all hours through out the day and night, regardless if i am here or not. don't lie. you are and you know it. i do laugh at you but at the same time i feel sorry for you that this is all you seem to have.
I didn't lie you idiot, you are here far more often than you claim that you are.

I enjoy spending spare time on this site. I don't deny it. You on the other hand put down everyone that does the same thing you do. Except they may sane legible posts.

Again, ask others how many days a week you post here. Personally I think it is very close to five days a week. It might not be seven. You seem to take a day or two to lick your wounds in between appearances. Or perhaps it takes a while for the stupid to build up inside of you.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119135 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie you idiot, you are here far more often than you claim that you are.
I enjoy spending spare time on this site. I don't deny it. You on the other hand put down everyone that does the same thing you do. Except they may sane legible posts.
Again, ask others how many days a week you post here. Personally I think it is very close to five days a week. It might not be seven. You seem to take a day or two to lick your wounds in between appearances. Or perhaps it takes a while for the stupid to build up inside of you.
i don't have to ask anyone. i know how much i am here. you on the other hand as i said are here 7 days a week all hours of the day and night. you get confused and i bet there are some days you don't even know what day it is until you look at a calendar. again i laugh but also feel sorry for you at the same time. isn't it about time for you to take a short nap before your next 3-5 hours of posting. lmfao
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119136 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot. i was showing you that like the black mustard, the white mustard originated along the coastal countries of the mediterranean. sea, other-words they both originate from the same area/countries. what a tard. went right over your head. you are such a dipshit. lmao
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#119137 Jul 30, 2014
Chris Tolles, Topix CEO, Doesn't Get It | Hartford Courant ...

www.courantalumni.org/2010/02/12/chris-tolles...

Feb 12, 2010 - This is classic Chris Tolles, CEO of the infamous Topix comment boards. Rather than take heed of the shot fired over his bow, he accuses the ...
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 7/29/14

THIS SITE IS BLOCKED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 min mr goodwrench 818
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 13 min Wiley_Kyote 39,390
Word Association. (Nov '10) 16 min -Lily- 16,970
A six word game (Dec '08) 17 min Trouser Cough 18,152
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 20 min wichita-rick 2,522
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Crazy Beautiful 155,514
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 28 min Trouser Cough 41,018
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,573
Are You a MEAN Person ? 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 50
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -badboy- 28,816
More from around the web