Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#118933 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
First off to call them errors in the bible you have to show that the bible was/is 100% accurately translated. When you show me that then we will discuss any errors there may be. For all you really know the errors could be in the translations of the bible.
How many different versions of the Bible are there? Dozens in English alone! Probably thousands worldwide. Here is a list of most of the English versions:
New International Version,
New Living Translation,
English Standard Version,
New American Standard Bible,
King James Bible,
Holman Christian Standard Bible,
International Standard Version,
NET Bible,
Aramaic Bible in Plain English,
GOD'S WORDŽ Translation,
Jubilee Bible 2000,
King James 2000 Bible,
American King James Version,
American Standard Version,
Douay-Rheims Bible,
Darby Bible Translation,
English Revised Version,
Webster's Bible Translation,
World English Bible,
Young's Literal Translation,
Whew!! Which one do you think is closely translated correctly in the English versions then we will get down to the thousands of world translated versions.
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/10-12.htm
And they all agree with each other to a huge extent. There are no vast differences between Bibles.

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#118934 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And they all agree with each other to a huge extent. There are no vast differences between Bibles.
You should read them. You will find they vary greatly in many parts. Lie to me some more.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118935 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read them. You will find they vary greatly in many parts. Lie to me some more.
Show a significant difference. From what I have seen there are none.

Level 5

#118936 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a significant difference. From what I have seen there are none.
That is simple. Go to that link and look how many words differ from just that one short verse. Now imagine how many differ from over 66 books, 1189 chapters, 21,173 versus, 774,736 words all on over a thousand pages,(estimates on all of those)

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118937 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simple. Go to that link and look how many words differ from just that one short verse. Now imagine how many differ from over 66 books, 1189 chapters, 21,173 versus, 774,736 words all on over a thousand pages,(estimates on all of those)
The number of words has very little to do with the message that is delivered.

Failure number one. Try again.

Level 5

#118938 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of words has very little to do with the message that is delivered.
Failure number one. Try again.
What a cheap dodge. The number of words translated right or wrong has very much to do with the message that is delivered. What a total idiot. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118939 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cheap dodge. The number of words translated right or wrong has very much to do with the message that is delivered. What a total idiot. LMAO
It is not a cheap dodge you idiot. You know that you just lied. A shortened version can carry the same message as a longer version.

You were the one who made the moronic claim that there was a significant difference in message of various translations. I challenged your moronic claim.

This was failure number two of ours.

Try again.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118940 Jul 26, 2014
Tired and typing too fast. "ours" should have been "yours".

I take no responsibility in your failures replaytime.

Keep trying.

Level 5

#118941 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a cheap dodge you idiot. You know that you just lied. A shortened version can carry the same message as a longer version.
You were the one who made the moronic claim that there was a significant difference in message of various translations. I challenged your moronic claim.
This was failure number two of ours.
Try again.
You just show you did not even go to the link or you would see some say
1)wrongs.
2)offenses.
3)offenses
4)sins.
5)evil ones
6)covereth

All mean the same. How can one word that is translated mean so many? Yes in a round about sense they all focus on bad but only one can be right.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118942 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You just show you did not even go to the link or you would see some say
1)wrongs.
2)offenses.
3)offenses
4)sins.
5)evil ones
6)covereth
All mean the same. How can one word that is translated mean so many? Yes in a round about sense they all focus on bad but only one can be right.
Failure number three. I asked for a significant difference. Not for a weak tea argument about the semantics used for one term. You were the one that claimed there were significant differences. You have yet to show any. At least you are doing a little of your own homework here. Remember, you made the claim, that means you have to bring the evidence here. If I went to your site I still would have seen nothing. So it hardly matters if I did not go there.

Try again.

And once again for those that are counting this is failure number THREE.

Level 5

#118943 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure number three. I asked for a significant difference. Not for a weak tea argument about the semantics used for one term. You were the one that claimed there were significant differences. You have yet to show any. At least you are doing a little of your own homework here. Remember, you made the claim, that means you have to bring the evidence here. If I went to your site I still would have seen nothing. So it hardly matters if I did not go there.
Try again.
And once again for those that are counting this is failure number THREE.
I have showed you plenty of difference in just one short verse., If you want more go read more verses yourself or just set there being an idiot and whining as usual.

“NOTHING GOOD EVERY CAME OUT OF”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#118944 Jul 26, 2014
HOG_ the Hand of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is the best explanation for the dearth of thought and knowledge in that thing on your shoulders, but we wouldn't waste time presenting you with evidence you don't understand. We will just laugh.
Not even Louis CK can deny it.
Notice you are nuts. Simply nuts. You can't deny it.
Well thanks for letting me know I have rattled you. It isn't that difficult really. Any sane person can do it. It helps to be bored with you, but that happens somewhere in the first line of your first post.

If you had a point and were rational, you might be taken seriously, but I appreciate you taking one for the team and being a total whack job.

That'll do pig.
harvinfr

Pittsburgh, PA

#118945 Jul 26, 2014

Amazing Death still the same..

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118946 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I have showed you plenty of difference in just one short verse., If you want more go read more verses yourself or just set there being an idiot and whining as usual.
You showed niggling small differences. The challenge was to find a significant difference from the start. You do not get to change a challenge in the middle of it. You might as well admit that you were wrong.

Failure number FOUR.

Try again.

“NOTHING GOOD EVERY CAME OUT OF”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#118947 Jul 26, 2014
The sweet ole HOG is PMing me again. Like the 20th time. I have really messed up his day. I feel real terrible about that too. ROFL!!!

Sooey! Sooey! Sooey! That'll do pig.

Level 5

#118948 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You showed niggling small differences. The challenge was to find a significant difference from the start. You do not get to change a challenge in the middle of it. You might as well admit that you were wrong.
Failure number FOUR.
Try again.
Lie some more idiot. You changed it to a significant difference ONLY AFTER i showed you all the English versions of the bible. What a lying idiot you are.

My post listing many English versions was #118931. You then again changed to a significant difference in post #118935.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#118949 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie some more idiot. You changed it to a significant difference ONLY AFTER i showed you all the English versions of the bible. What a lying idiot you are.
My post listing many English versions was #118931. You then again changed to a significant difference in post #118935.
You might would be interested, in what this says about it.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/15849...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118950 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was obvious from the start that we were talking about significant differences. You were the idiot that tried to change it to small differences. I corrected you the first time you tried to use small differences.

This is failure number 5 of yours.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118951 Jul 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't you tard. This is based upon Christian claims and not mine, but you can find many of them that will claim even the translations are guided by God. All I have to do is to show that the Bible is in error. And there are enough translations that agree with each other that I don not have to worry about the translations being "100% accurate". If the Bible claims there was a worldwide flood it is wrong no matter how you translate it.
The Flood is a problem even if you try to claim it was local. A local flood would not have killed man off from the face of the Earth. A local flood would have left evidence in population bottlenecks and other forms, depending upon how severe it was. There was no need to gather animals if it was a local flood. And a worldwide flood never happened. It is a lose lose proposition for the Bible.
Reread this post moron. From context it is obvious that I am not talking about niggling little differences, which is all that you could find. I said that the various different translations agreed with each other. That acknowledges there are small differences. That is all that you have found. It is obviously a demand for significant differences. You could not find any.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118952 Jul 26, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is where YOU claim that they "vary greatly". The challenge followed this claim of yours.

You remember, don't you? The challenge that you have failed to meet at least FOUR different times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Strahan is the latest bizarre addition ... 2 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 21,396
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min Cyan in CA 40,334
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 14 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Oregon Cops: Suspect Drove Fast, Had Strong Smell 20 min DILF 4
last word - first (Jun '12) 23 min DILF 6,988
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 23 min dragoon70056 2,673
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Princess Hey 147,774
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 51 min Juju Beans 6,426
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8