Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 195391 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

wondering

Sunset, TX

#119239 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong idiot. It was the other way around.
Let's review the facts. Turkey is both in Asian and Europe, though that is only a small part of Turkey. Your very own sources said that the part of Turkey that is in Europe is not part of the Middle East.
Second Cyprus is only a political member of Europe. Geographically it is not European, just as geographically Hawaii is not in North America, even thought it is politically part of America. And yes the proper term for the United States is America, just as the proper name for the United States of Mexico is Mexico (I could have done that in Spanish, but I hope you caught my drift).
Second you finally have owned up to a small error of yours. That at least is a starting point. Yes, the term you meant to use was geographical, not geological.
and of course you know i have to say it and point it out. the thread has been dead(no posters for hours) and i come on a make posts and as predicted you come on with in 10-15 minutes and start posting behind me. but "no" you don"t live here on this forum or keep that refresh button going do you. and not only that i see you are also following me on other threads posting behind me since i started posting this evening. you lay hear like a snake in the grass just waiting for someone to post and then you strike and are off and going. rotflmmfao i have to laugh and at the same time feel so sorry for you.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#119240 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey is a county. yes or no?/[QUOTE]

Yes.

[QUOTE]
is turkey split in north and south? yes or no?
NO.
turkey is considered part of europe. yes or no?
For the most part no. See this question cannot be answered yes or no. We all know that you are a simpleton, but even you should be able to learn. Turkey straddles the border between Europe and Asia. Only a small part is considered European, and if you had read the links that YOU provide you would have seen that is says the European part is not Middle Eastern.
turkey is considered part of the middle east yes or no?
Again, mostly yes. See above answer.
one acre or 1000 acres it is still turkey and it is still part of europe and part of the middle east. it is that simple whether you like it or not.
No, your own source that you linked said that only the Asian part of Turkey was Middle Eastern. You don't have to trust me, read your own links.
you failed again and as always you cannot admit or except that.
And this is why we all know that you are an idiot. You just used your worst possible example where your own sources said that you are wrong.

What a Maroon!!
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119241 Jul 30, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you think the bible is full of BS and errors?
Like the ones we discuss on the other posts here in this very same forum?
The ones I pointed to and you are desperately denying with the usual crap and humbug?
Well, even better, we both agree that the bible is BS and full of errors.
That will finish off the other discussion.
that's me spared from further caboodle.
you seemed to have missed this post so i thought i would post it to you again;
quoting from a chemistry book does not make one a chemist
quoting from a medical book does not make one a doctor.
quoting from a physics book does not make one a physicists.
quoting from the bible does not make one a christian.
AND quoting from any of the above does not mean one knows what the heII they are talking about or make them an expert on anything.

do you agree or disagree?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119242 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
is cyprus a country? yes or no
Oh boy the idiot want so play again.

The proper answer is No. Cyprus is an island.
is cyprus considered part of europe? yes or no.
No. It is not considered part of Europe.
id cyprus considered part of the middle east? yes or no.
Yes. It is considered part of the Middle East.

[QUOTE
annexed in, political included or grandfathered in it is part of eurpoe and part of the middle east. it is that simple.[/QUOTE]

No, only part of it is in the European union. The European union is not Europe. It is a political body. Switzerland is not in the European Union, are you now gong to say that Switzerland is not in Europe? Great Britain is not in the European Union. Are you going to say that Great Britain is not in Europe? If so how do you explain Ireland?

Yes, the southern part of Cyprus is in the EU. The northern part is not.

Hawaii is a member of the United States of America. By your logic it is part of the North American continent.

Once again you are an idiot.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119243 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you seemed to have missed this post so i thought i would post it to you again;
quoting from a chemistry book does not make one a chemist
quoting from a medical book does not make one a doctor.
quoting from a physics book does not make one a physicists.
quoting from the bible does not make one a christian.
AND quoting from any of the above does not mean one knows what the heII they are talking about or make them an expert on anything.
do you agree or disagree?
Was it only 10 to 15 minutes? You posted a shitload of braindead posts in between. It was probably closer to half an hour, but so what? I have admitted that I enjoy posting here. Now since you said you only post here twice a week (in at least one of your posts) this better be it for you until next Tuesday.

I see that a night of rest has not improved your intellect at all.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119244 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
NO.
<quoted text>
For the most part no. See this question cannot be answered yes or no. We all know that you are a simpleton, but even you should be able to learn. Turkey straddles the border between Europe and Asia. Only a small part is considered European, and if you had read the links that YOU provide you would have seen that is says the European part is not Middle Eastern.
<quoted text>
Again, mostly yes. See above answer.
<quoted text>
No, your own source that you linked said that only the Asian part of Turkey was Middle Eastern. You don't have to trust me, read your own links.
<quoted text>
And this is why we all know that you are an idiot. You just used your worst possible example where your own sources said that you are wrong.
What a Maroon!!
read your own post here. it shows your idiocy.
1) turkey is not split in to north or south.
2) turkey is not a split contry
3) so yes turkey is part of europe
4) so yes turkey is part of the middle east.
5) the answer would be yes turkey is part of europe and part of the middle east no matter how you look at it. what a idiot tard. lmfao.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119245 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy the idiot want so play again.
The proper answer is No. Cyprus is an island.
<quoted text>
No. It is not considered part of Europe.
<quoted text>
Yes. It is considered part of the Middle East.
<quoted text>
No, only part of it is in the European union. The European union is not Europe. It is a political body. Switzerland is not in the European Union, are you now gong to say that Switzerland is not in Europe? Great Britain is not in the European Union. Are you going to say that Great Britain is not in Europe? If so how do you explain Ireland?
Yes, the southern part of Cyprus is in the EU. The northern part is not.
Hawaii is a member of the United States of America. By your logic it is part of the North American continent.
Once again you are an idiot.
same idiocy as the last. i won't waist my time addressing it. by the way if you are so right as you think. why has none of your buds rushed to your side to defend you as usual? that is something to think about. don't let your mouth overload your butt is another thing you should think about.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119246 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
read your own post here. it shows your idiocy.
1) turkey is not split in to north or south.
2) turkey is not a split contry
3) so yes turkey is part of europe
4) so yes turkey is part of the middle east.
5) the answer would be yes turkey is part of europe and part of the middle east no matter how you look at it. what a idiot tard. lmfao.
Once again you idiot I have to remind you of the discussion of last night.

You found a source that said that black mustard originated in southern Europe. Just as a reminder for the slow of thinking southern Europe is NOT Asia.

The area under discussion was the Middle East. I said the Middle East consisted of countries in Asia and in Africa (Egypt to wit). You posted a source that said, and I am paraphrasing but it is still one hundred percent correct: "Turkey is mostly an Asian country, a small par of it is in Europe. That part does not count as being part of Turkey.

Do you need the links from your own posts you moron?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119247 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
same idiocy as the last. i won't waist my time addressing it. by the way if you are so right as you think. why has none of your buds rushed to your side to defend you as usual? that is something to think about. don't let your mouth overload your butt is another thing you should think about.
That is because the only idiot is you.
You saw the term "European Union" and assumed it meant Europe. If I owned a rich enough country the European Union would want me to join. That does not mean I am European.
You have to do a lot better than mistaking a POLITICAL body for a GEOGRAPHICAL body.
The European union is a political body and nothing more
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119248 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
i have came back tonight for i knew i would have a few posts to reply to after the long night last night. i am done for the night so you can give that refresh button a break, though we all know you won't for you hit that refresh button at least every 4 minutes waiting for someone to post and like the snake in the grass you are you will post(strike) right back to them with-in just a few minutes. my advice to you is go get some sleep. give this site a break. it and all of the comments people make will still be here in 2 hours or 20 hours. the posts will not go away, i promise lmao. do something different for a change instead of hitting that refresh button looking for a new post to attack. go for a walk or get some sleep or both for that matter. have a good one.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119249 Jul 30, 2014
And one more time for our new chief moron here.

Turkey is split. Most of it is in Asia. A small, highly industrial part is in southern ABC. You are going to lose your forward small momentum and try to cool a recurved bow.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119250 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you idiot I have to remind you of the discussion of last night.
You found a source that said that black mustard originated in southern Europe. Just as a reminder for the slow of thinking southern Europe is NOT Asia.
The area under discussion was the Middle East. I said the Middle East consisted of countries in Asia and in Africa (Egypt to wit). You posted a source that said, and I am paraphrasing but it is still one hundred percent correct: "Turkey is mostly an Asian country, a small par of it is in Europe. That part does not count as being part of Turkey.
Do you need the links from your own posts you moron?
last post just to shove it up your asss again if it can get around your head:

lets try this one more time. i will make this simple for you.

There are about 40 species of mustard plants. The ones used to make the commercial mustard products are the black, brown and white mustard. White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin, is what largely ends up as bright yellow hot dog mustard; brown mustard, which originated in the Himalayas, is the basic Chinese restaurant mustard served in America and the basis for most American and European mustards; and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated (it needs to be hand-harvested, so isnít used much in the West). The mustard plant is in the same family as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, collard, kale and kohlrabi.
http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/condime... .

notice in the first 3 lines your white mustard "White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin, <<<which is what you posted a link on was white mustard.

notice the in the last 4 lines "and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated <<<<<<NOTICE WHAT THIS SENTENCE SAYS!!!!

good day dipshyt idiot jack wagon.
TurkanaBoy

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#119251 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what a day is considered in the bible. but you are the bible expert so inform us all.
Not answering my post and particularly not what I have stated about the interpretation of the bible.

You could as well have written NO answer.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#119252 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot show one post where i "called" it a tree. however i did say several times with a height of 8-9 foot it could resemble a small tree or that 4000 years ago they might have thought of it as a small tree. i never called it a tree! your reading comprehension is showing no sign of improvement i see.
The mustard is not a tree, can't help.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#119253 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
see my last post. puff fart stink.
The mustard is not a tree. Can't help.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#119254 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
no apology needed. i never threw a fit over personal attacks. i merely asked where it had been done.
Se yet another person who is able to apologize or admit he was wrong.
LEARN form it, ill-mannered scoundrel.
Being courteous is not the same as "kiss ass".
Didn't mammy taught you that?
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#119255 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
this post was to you: you are correct little one. it is a geographical region as i stated in several of my first posts but some how i changed it to geological region in my later posts. good call. way to keep your eye on the ball.
Very good, you start to learn!
Now the BIG mistakes too.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119256 Jul 31, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
The mustard is not a tree. Can't help.
you cannot show a post where i said the mustard was a tree. you know it and I know it. i did say they could resemble a small tree. you are only arguing on your poor reading comprehension. fail on your part again. puff fart stink
wondering

Sunset, TX

#119257 Jul 31, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, you start to learn!
Now the BIG mistakes too.
i know that it is you that need to learn.

your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, your name calling, your "end of discussions and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to being the person you think you are. let go of your nonsense. let go of the delusion that you are always right and everyone else is wrong! there is nothing wrong in being wrong except for wrongfully denying you are wrong.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#119258 Jul 31, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
is cyprus a country? yes or no
is cyprus considered part of europe? yes or no.
id cyprus considered part of the middle east? yes or no.
annexed in, political included or grandfathered in it is part of eurpoe and part of the middle east. it is that simple.
1. Country? Yes, it is even a member of the EU as such.
2. Part of Europe? Politically yes, geographically it is part of the Asiatic continent.
3. Part of ME? Geographically yes (see 2.). Culturally and politically yes and no. Yes: the northern part is ethnically and culturally Turkish (hence ME) and even declared independent in 1983. The southern part is the republic which is a member of the EU and there mostly people of Greek descend live. There is also a considerable Armenic minority. hence, 69% of the population is Christian, 27% Muslim and the main languages are Greek and Turkish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories (Mar '15) 2 min LBS 2,287
one word (Apr '11) 5 min Guest 6,939
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 6 min andet1987 15,741
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 7 min mark 13,057
Tomorrow you wake up as the opposite sex , what... (Mar '14) 8 min Guest 277
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 10 min andet1987 39,685
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 12 min Sublime1 68
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min Dont_You_Dare 144,116
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min Sublime1 189,231
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 55,683