Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 204721 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Subliminal

Los Angeles, CA

#119137 Jul 30, 2014
Chris Tolles, Topix CEO, Doesn't Get It | Hartford Courant ...

www.courantalumni.org/2010/02/12/chris-tolles...

Feb 12, 2010 - This is classic Chris Tolles, CEO of the infamous Topix comment boards. Rather than take heed of the shot fired over his bow, he accuses the ...
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 7/29/14

THIS SITE IS BLOCKED

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#119138 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lie lie lie. both links i posted where about black mustard and i even posted/quoted some of what they said. you are such a lying idiot jack wagon. lmmfao
would you like them again;
The Parable of the Mustard Seed is one of the shorter parables of Jesus. It appears in three of the Canonical gospels of the New Testament. The plant referred to here is generally considered to be black mustard, a large annual plant up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall, but growing from a proverbially small seed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_M...
Black mustard plants are native to the coastal regions of the Mediterranean Sea in southern Europe and belong to the same plant family as cabbage and horseradish plants. Black mustard plants are grown for both their edible leaves and seeds, which are slightly stronger and spicier than brown mustard seeds. The black mustard plant can grow up to 8 feet tall with tiny yellow flowers and wide leaves. You can grow black mustard plants in your garden in the cooler springtime months.
http://www.gardenguides.com/96686-grow-black-...
i say again notice it says coastal regions of the mediterranean sea. those countries would include egypt, syria, lybia and israel to name a few. now at 8-9 feet tall it would resemble a small tree and be big enough for birds to be in its branches.
I did not lie you idiot.
I pointed out that the link in your first post did not work. This link works. It actually supports you. Will wonders never cease. Except for the fact that it does not claim your plant grows in the Middle East. Yours says it grows in southern Europe:
"Black mustard plants are native to the coastal regions of the Mediterranean Sea in southern Europe"
Last time I check the Middle East was considered to be part of Asia:
http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/e...
Hmm, what is that word in large print that is so close to Israel?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119139 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't have to ask anyone. i know how much i am here. you on the other hand as i said are here 7 days a week all hours of the day and night. you get confused and i bet there are some days you don't even know what day it is until you look at a calendar. again i laugh but also feel sorry for you at the same time. isn't it about time for you to take a short nap before your next 3-5 hours of posting. lmfao
In other words you know that you lied. I never have lied about how much time I spend here.

You are not only a lying jack wagon. You are an idiot lying jack wagon.

And congratulations on finally getting a working version of your link. My answer may have been deleted by a censor it seemed to think I may have used a bad word. Your site still shot you in the foot. Look and see where it says that black mustard grows.
wondering

Morris, OK

#119140 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses. It looks like trolling. It is trolling . Practically none of those people are here to respond to you. You spammed this part of topix.
what an idiot. i respond to their responses to me. you know how that works don't you. i made some posts yesterday. people responded to them. i came back tonight and responded to their responses. i did not say they were here now. you are so fcking stupid. lmmfao

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119141 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot. i respond to their responses to me. you know how that works don't you. i made some posts yesterday. people responded to them. i came back tonight and responded to their responses. i did not say they were here now. you are so fcking stupid. lmmfao
I never implied that you thought they were here tonight.

Why do you feel the need to strawman every post? Why can't you respond to the arguments given? Oh yes, because you get your rear end spanked every time that you try to debate honestly.
wondering

Morris, OK

#119142 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not lie you idiot.
I pointed out that the link in your first post did not work. This link works. It actually supports you. Will wonders never cease. Except for the fact that it does not claim your plant grows in the Middle East. Yours says it grows in southern Europe:
"Black mustard plants are native to the coastal regions of the Mediterranean Sea in southern Europe"
Last time I check the Middle East was considered to be part of Asia:
how can you be so stupid?? "for the black mustard notice it says coastal regions of the mediterranean sea"

now coastal regions countries that border the mediterranean sea.would include egypt, syria, and israel to name a few.

you do know that syira, israel, egypt, are in the middle east don't you? evidently you must not know that. rotflmmfao.

middle east countries are as follow:
Bahrain
Cyprus
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Northern Cyprus
Oman
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Yemen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

now how many of them are in coastal regions/boarder the mediterranean sea. that would be syira, israel, egypt, lebanon, cyprus, and turkey.
http://geography.about.com/od/lists/a/Mediter...

again what a total idiot jack wagon. good fcking grief!!
wondering

Morris, OK

#119143 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied that you thought they were here tonight.
Why do you feel the need to strawman every post? Why can't you respond to the arguments given? Oh yes, because you get your rear end spanked every time that you try to debate honestly.
Lie some more idiot.

subzone -Excuses, excuses. It looks like trolling. It is trolling . Practically none of those people are here to respond to you. You spammed this part of topix.

that was your reply to why i said why i was posting to their replies.

notice you say "none of those people are HERE to respond to you"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
wondering

Morris, OK

#119144 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you know that you lied. I never have lied about how much time I spend here.
You are not only a lying jack wagon. You are an idiot lying jack wagon.
And congratulations on finally getting a working version of your link. My answer may have been deleted by a censor it seemed to think I may have used a bad word. Your site still shot you in the foot. Look and see where it says that black mustard grows.
i am flattered that you use my phrases. at least that shows you can learn a little.
wondering

Morris, OK

#119145 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
how the heII did i miss this idoicy?

that would be asia, the name of the continent. you know like north america? the middle east is an AREA not a CONTINENT.

what a total idiot. rotflmmfao.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119146 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you be so stupid?? "for the black mustard notice it says coastal regions of the mediterranean sea"
No I quoted it accurately, you did not. You edited out the next two words. They were "southern Europe".

That is not honest. That is a form of lying.
now coastal regions countries that border the mediterranean sea.would include egypt, syria, and israel to name a few.
you do know that syira, israel, egypt, are in the middle east don't you? evidently you must not know that. rotflmmfao.
middle east countries are as follow:
Bahrain
Cyprus
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Northern Cyprus
Oman
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Yemen
now how many of them are in coastal regions/boarder the mediterranean sea. that would be syira, israel, egypt, lebanon, cyprus, and turkey.
http://geography.about.com/od/lists/a/Mediter...
again what a total idiot jack wagon. good fcking grief!!
Yes, those are Mediterranean countries. They are not European countries and your site specifically said Europe. Hell, some of those countries aren't even Asian they are African.

Try to read your own articles. That way you won't keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119147 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie some more idiot.
subzone -Excuses, excuses. It looks like trolling. It is trolling . Practically none of those people are here to respond to you. You spammed this part of topix.
that was your reply to why i said why i was posting to their replies.
notice you say "none of those people are HERE to respond to you"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
Moron, read my post again.

You still have no clue.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119148 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i am flattered that you use my phrases. at least that shows you can learn a little.
I try to use terms that idiots like you can understand.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119149 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
how the heII did i miss this idoicy?
that would be asia, the name of the continent. you know like north america? the middle east is an AREA not a CONTINENT.
what a total idiot. rotflmmfao.
I guess I have to point out once again what a moron you are. Yes, Asia is a continent. The Middle East is in Asia. Again that is a different continent than Europe. Your article said that black mustard grows in Europe. Yes, Europe, Asia, and Africa all border on the Mediterranean. The Mediterranean is a big sea. European plants may be different from Asian plants which may be different from African plants. Your article specifically said "Europe". It did not mention Asia or Africa.

I should not have to point out the obvious to you.
wondering

Morris, OK

#119150 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, read my post again.
You still have no clue.
lying idiot hack wagon. and i think i need to add troll to you as well.

i quoted your post and even posted the link. i backed my claim

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119151 Jul 30, 2014
And to hammer the point home:

"The Middle East[note 1](also called Mid East in US usage) is a region that roughly encompasses a majority of Western Asia (excluding the Caucasus) and Egypt. "

In case you did not know Egypt is not part of Europe either, it is part of Africa. Now almost everybody knows this, but since you seem to be having a lot of trouble with this whole Europe concept I thought that I would help you out.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119152 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lying idiot hack wagon. and i think i need to add troll to you as well.
i quoted your post and even posted the link. i backed my claim
Nope, it only showed that you are an idiot that cannot understand the simplest of posts.

Here is a simple test.

What continent did your article say that black mustard was native to?

In what continents are Middle East countries?
wondering

Morris, OK

#119153 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No I quoted it accurately, you did not. You edited out the next two words. They were "southern Europe".
That is not honest. That is a form of lying.
<quoted text>
Yes, those are Mediterranean countries. They are not European countries and your site specifically said Europe. Hell, some of those countries aren't even Asian they are African.
Try to read your own articles. That way you won't keep shooting yourself in the foot.
lets try this one more time. i will make this simple for you.

There are about 40 species of mustard plants. The ones used to make the commercial mustard products are the black, brown and white mustard. White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin, is what largely ends up as bright yellow hot dog mustard; brown mustard, which originated in the Himalayas, is the basic Chinese restaurant mustard served in America and the basis for most American and European mustards; and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated (it needs to be hand-harvested, so isn’t used much in the West). The mustard plant is in the same family as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, collard, kale and kohlrabi.
http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/condime...

notice in the first 3 lines your white mustard "White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin,

notice the in the last 4 lines "and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated (it needs to be hand-harvested,"

i won't list the middle east countries for you again because you don't know the difference from the middle east area from a continent. LMFAO
wondering

Morris, OK

#119154 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have to point out once again what a moron you are. Yes, Asia is a continent. The Middle East is in Asia. Again that is a different continent than Europe. Your article said that black mustard grows in Europe. Yes, Europe, Asia, and Africa all border on the Mediterranean. The Mediterranean is a big sea. European plants may be different from Asian plants which may be different from African plants. Your article specifically said "Europe". It did not mention Asia or Africa.
I should not have to point out the obvious to you.
what an idiot. the middle east is a area. a geological area. part of three continents make up the middle east. they are as follows. Europe, Africa, and Asia
wondering

Morris, OK

#119155 Jul 30, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it only showed that you are an idiot that cannot understand the simplest of posts.
Here is a simple test.
What continent did your article say that black mustard was native to?
In what continents are Middle East countries?
the middle east is a area. a geological area. part of three continents make up the middle east. they are as follows. Europe, Africa, and Asia

you claim to know science but don't even know grammar school geology. lmmfao

Level 9

Everett, WA

#119156 Jul 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lets try this one more time. i will make this simple for you.
There are about 40 species of mustard plants. The ones used to make the commercial mustard products are the black, brown and white mustard. White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin, is what largely ends up as bright yellow hot dog mustard; brown mustard, which originated in the Himalayas, is the basic Chinese restaurant mustard served in America and the basis for most American and European mustards; and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated (it needs to be hand-harvested, so isn’t used much in the West). The mustard plant is in the same family as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, collard, kale and kohlrabi.
http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/condime...
notice in the first 3 lines your white mustard "White mustard, which originated in the Mediterranean basin,
notice the in the last 4 lines "and black mustard is popular in the Middle East and Asia Minor, where it originated (it needs to be hand-harvested,"
i won't list the middle east countries for you again because you don't know the difference from the middle east area from a continent. LMFAO
But this was not the article that we were discussing. You finally found an article that says black mustard originated in the Middle East. It may have. The article that you linked before this said that it arose in southern Europe.

So congratulations on that. And black mustard may grow to eight feet in height. That still does not mean you picture was that of a black mustard plant or any mustard plant at all. That source was extremely poor.

And why did you dodge the error that you made with your earlier article?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 4 min avon5735 4,287
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 9 min avon5735 5,864
True False Game (Jun '11) 12 min avon5735 12,643
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min avon5735 12,003
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 19 min avon5735 3,809
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min avon5735 82,533
Word Association. (Nov '10) 23 min avon5735 19,653
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 35 min Yawn 59,648
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 197,280
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Irony 8,790
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 hr Calisportsgirl 19,649
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 hr Knock off purse s... 33,139
More from around the web