Evolution vs. Creation

There are 20 comments on the Jan 6, 2011, Best of New Orleans story titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

wondering

Sunset, TX

#117799 Jul 12, 2014
oh i made a mistake in my last post! sassest==saddest.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117800 Jul 12, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
And wondering, since you probably live in your mommy's basement it probably is not up to you whether any of your nonexistent friends could ever stay at your house anyway.
does it really make you feel better dreaming that everyone else cannot survive on their own as you cannot survive on your own? now that you brought it up, you could be living with your mommy and just calling her your roommate just as a cover. hmmm that is a very good thought.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117801 Jul 12, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
kjv has fuckered up your head lil' buddy, nobody deserves that. My head used to be fuckered up with kjv too, but now i'm free! I received treatment for this yesterday and it really made me tired, then knocked me out for about 8 hours. I just woke up and I feel Wonderful!
lol. it doesn't take much to make you snap. i change my prior comment of saying you see the psychiatrist every other day to saying you probably see them daily.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117802 Jul 12, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>]
No, this is idiocy. You poor ignorant dumbshit.
<quoted text>
Now he gives money away. And so what if he does. How much is he worth? He can afford to give away billions. My point was that even though he had plenty of money he still charged for his products. You are simply a dumbshit and always will be one. Not because of a genetic failure on your part, but because of a psychological failure. Now if you did not have that psychological failure you would still probably be a dumbshit, but sadly e will never know.
letís say you rent a two bedroom townhouse for $1600 per month. the rent is going to be $1600 per month if you live alone or with roommates or if you are buying your house and the mortgage is $2000 a month and it will be $2000 per month whether you live alone or with a roommate. so again if you let someone live with you and charge them rent it is because you need the money. now making them pay for their own food is a different story. i have never charged a friend to stay/live in my extra rooms when they needed them even for over a year. that is logic jack wagon.

]

how is it idiocy? speak up jack wagon!
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#117803 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. it doesn't take much to make you snap. i change my prior comment of saying you see the psychiatrist every other day to saying you probably see them daily.
Do you know what kjv is?
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117804 Jul 12, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>]
No, this is idiocy. You poor ignorant dumbshit.
<quoted text>
Now he gives money away. And so what if he does. How much is he worth? He can afford to give away billions. My point was that even though he had plenty of money he still charged for his products. You are simply a dumbshit and always will be one. Not because of a genetic failure on your part, but because of a psychological failure. Now if you did not have that psychological failure you would still probably be a dumbshit, but sadly e will never know.
bill gates is selling a product to people he doesn't know,, strangers and they use his product to make money as well. makes complete sense why he charges for his product.

charging a friend rent to live with you when your rent would be the same anyways is nothing more than you not being able to make it on your own.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117805 Jul 12, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what kjv is?
knievel jumps vega's? lol
king james version jack wagon. or is that something that is supposed to be covert?
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117806 Jul 12, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
now there is nothing wrong with having a roommate and needing the extra dough to help survive. where it becomes wrong is when you come on here acting like you are so much smarter and better than others. if you were so dang educated and smart you would not need a roommate. if it helps you survive then go for it and make the best of it. if i knew ya and knew you were having a hard time i would help you out with out batting an eye. i believe in helping people and paying it forward. that is just good to do.
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#117807 Jul 12, 2014
Observation: A time anomale etween post #117803 amd post # 117807
Actually those two were a typical double post mistake. Seems maybe something else has weighed in on the subject of kjv as I am unable to create or be the cause of a time anomale.
3:33 AM pst
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#117808 Jul 12, 2014
Observation: A time anomale etween post #117803 amd post # 117807
Actually those two were a typical double post mistake. Seems maybe something else has weighed in on the subject of kjv as I am unable to create or be the cause of a time anomale.
3:33 AM pst
Revision of content: Topix has re -edited the time line to continuity
3:38 AM pst

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#117809 Jul 12, 2014
messianic114 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I understanding this correctly that you still have a goat?
My post was referring to a plant:
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/236... observed to have evolved into new species...
so no, you were not understanding me correctly.
How does your saying go again, "None so blind as those who will not see"?

I've never had a goat, but I do still have a goatee. Does that count?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117810 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what i find most amusing about you and at the same tine the sassest? it is the fact that i can be gone for 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day or even 2 days. when i come on and post you respond every time with in 10-20 minutes. you must actually live for this site and it is your highlight of life. idiot jack wagon.
That was only because I could not sleep last night and had just looked at the computer.

What was I supposed to do when my favorite stalking idiot had posted? Let you down? I don't think so. And you did satisfy, once again you went full tard on me. If you notice, I did go back to bed after mauling you for your idiocy one more time.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117811 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
does it really make you feel better dreaming that everyone else cannot survive on their own as you cannot survive on your own? now that you brought it up, you could be living with your mommy and just calling her your roommate just as a cover. hmmm that is a very good thought.
No, no. Projection is your sin. Not mine. Most people can make it on their own. People that have trouble tying their shoe laces, not so much. People that can't walk and chew gum at the same time, again not so much. Idiots like you that live in mommy's basement, not so much. You are not most people. Most people are not hopeless idiots.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117812 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
letís say you rent a two bedroom townhouse for $1600 per month. the rent is going to be $1600 per month if you live alone or with roommates or if you are buying your house and the mortgage is $2000 a month and it will be $2000 per month whether you live alone or with a roommate. so again if you let someone live with you and charge them rent it is because you need the money. now making them pay for their own food is a different story. i have never charged a friend to stay/live in my extra rooms when they needed them even for over a year. that is logic jack wagon.
]
how is it idiocy? speak up jack wagon!
You probably don't have any friends you worthless idiot. Still stuck on this piece of idiocy I see. Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I raised my rates to half of market value? Seriously I don't get much over the extra money it costs me to house her. And yes it does cost, electricity, water, TV etc. All those bills are higher, oops let's not forget food.

Most of the world is not like you. We don't have to lie on the internet to make us feel better. But then you have shown yourself to be an idiot time after time. You have no friends. You could not make friends if you tried. It is simply too sad.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117813 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
bill gates is selling a product to people he doesn't know,, strangers and they use his product to make money as well. makes complete sense why he charges for his product.
charging a friend rent to live with you when your rent would be the same anyways is nothing more than you not being able to make it on your own.
Look at you. You are still trying to defend an idiotic assumption of yours along with an incredibly poor argument.

Really why do you even bother? You make my day with posts like this that show your insecurity and your poor reasoning capabilities.

Grow up and get a pair. Learn how to admit when you made a mistake that you would say made you an "idiot jack wagon".

How many more are there tonight? Or actually this morning.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117814 Jul 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
now there is nothing wrong with having a roommate and needing the extra dough to help survive. where it becomes wrong is when you come on here acting like you are so much smarter and better than others. if you were so dang educated and smart you would not need a roommate. if it helps you survive then go for it and make the best of it. if i knew ya and knew you were having a hard time i would help you out with out batting an eye. i believe in helping people and paying it forward. that is just good to do.
Still stuck on this.

Why not trust me when I say that I do not need the rent? Perhaps there is a reason that I take it. Did you ever think that? But no, you are a total tard and will lie at the drop of a hat and you assume that all others do so too.

It is both entertaining and pitiful at the same time. Of course since you are trying to inflict your idiocy upon others I do not have too much pity for you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117815 Jul 12, 2014
And I see that my favorite chew toy went back to bed.

He never did get back to the subject at hand, but I guess he got tired of having his ass handed to them on that topic and he wanted to have his ass handed to him in a whole new way

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#117817 Jul 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke or low paid losers rent out their extra bedroom to "room mates" because they can't afford to support themselves without a room mate. Why can't you make enough money to support yourself?
Fundamentalists keep women locked up in the secret room they built behind the wall of their mom's basement. Why can't you just bury yourself there?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#117818 Jul 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke or low paid losers rent out their extra bedroom to "room mates" because they can't afford to support themselves without a room mate. Why can't you make enough money to support yourself?
I am not going to go into all aspects of my private life here. Let this argument be judged by the past actions of wondering and me. In the past wondering rather than working just a little bit for information demanded it for free. He still is not getting evidence from me as he demanded since he has not shown that he understood the information that was given to him for free. wondering has always been the one to demand things here without working for them. He demonstrates all of the traits of someone living in Mommy's basement. I merely pointed out how idiotic his reactions were to a minor statement and it shows that he is a stalker. A lying stalker at that.
HMT 123

Hemet, CA

#117819 Jul 12, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to go into all aspects of my private life here. Let this argument be judged by the past actions of wondering and me. In the past wondering rather than working just a little bit for information demanded it for free. He still is not getting evidence from me as he demanded since he has not shown that he understood the information that was given to him for free. wondering has always been the one to demand things here without working for them. He demonstrates all of the traits of someone living in Mommy's basement. I merely pointed out how idiotic his reactions were to a minor statement and it shows that he is a stalker. A lying stalker at that.
Scientific Experiments with chew toys. ;D !
( go easy on 'em to keep the kjv experiments "clean" for accurate measurements
and results, not insults.)

Observatory time
7:37 AM pst

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Papa Smurfaletto 8,050
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,736
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 21 min Papa Smurfaletto 5,507
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,789
motorcycle traveling stories 37 min NinaRocks 608
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min wichita-rick 161,498
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 42 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,764
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 145
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 8,363
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Camilla 28,882
More from around the web