Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#117690 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Google it. And see for your self concerning the population issue.
And again, the Angles, Saxons, and the Jutes, are the ancestors of the originators of the German language( Germany), English language( England), and the Danish language( Denmark).
Use your brain.
Yup I did google it, did you? Hell no, you cant have done otherwise you would not have uttered yet another stupid statement or perhaps you would despite the facts.
There are around 800,000 Scots that live in England which is a long long way less than half of 5.3 MILLION
And around 870,000 Irish (both northern and southern Irish) which again is a long way short of half of 6.4 MILLION

Yes of course the English are ancestors (for the most part) of the Northern Europeans, as I told you 2 years ago, nice to see you are slowly coming to accept the facts

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#117691 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
truth is truth no matter what you label it.
An ad hom is an ad hom, no matter what you label it.
An ad hom is NOT to be applied in decent debate, NO MATTER you want to label it.
It is SHIT and FARTING STINK, NO MATTER you want to label it.

Level 6

#117692 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Gibberish.
You don't turn the truth upside down in the name of sentiments.
The evidence is very clear, England is the only country in Europe that is native to English. Others in Britain, North America, Australia, were all influenced by England and not northern Europe.
Liar, I provided academic data that you ignored, not my problem if you are ignorant.

Whereas what have you done? stomp your foot, verbalise obfuscation (example what have North America and Australia got to do with it) and say you are right because you say so . And why should people believe you despite ALL the evidence that proves you wrong?

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#117693 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Too blind to see!
Others will understand what i was trying to say, if you say, Germany, why is English not native to the Germans?
And again, Denmark, why is English not native to the Danes?
Do your home work and shut up for once.
Yes others will understand what you say and consider it TATTLE.

"Why is English not native to the Germans".
Oh Boy.

CRAP and CABOODLE.
Please next time some SENSIBLE reasoning.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#117694 Jul 11, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
An ad hom is an ad hom, no matter what you label it.
An ad hom is NOT to be applied in decent debate, NO MATTER you want to label it.
It is SHIT and FARTING STINK, NO MATTER you want to label it.
just like every time you or anyone says someone is an idiot, stupid or ignorant is is a ad hom.for you are attacking them.

Level 6

#117695 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Says what?
Your so called Northern Europeans, were also the same people that left for England.
Until you both understand that, continue to play the IDIOTS!
So called? So what would the great god Charlie Idiot call the people of northern Europe? Chinese? Brazilians? Martians?

Yes they left northern Europe and settled in England importing their language(s) with them therefore that language did not originate in England. But since then the language has developed.

Level 6

#117696 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are a confused dreamer. The evidence is there for all to see, except the two of you, and may be some others who use to think upside down like you both.
The evidence that you have ignored. Not my problem

Honey, at least they think, unlike you

Level 6

#117697 Jul 11, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
The IDIOT is now copycatting his opponents position trying to save his ARSE.
Oh he does that and fails.

The thing is he is a proud barer of the Dunning Kruger effect and so simply cannot see his idiocy because he is too idiotic

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117698 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lie some more.you always ask for scientific evidence for god when you know science is not capable of such evidence or tests. that alone shows your ignorance for asking such a foolish question which you know cannot be answered for the answers do not exist in science..
Bullshit liar. I ask for evidence for god when idiots like you claim he is real. I don't even ask for scientific evidence. I have said that certain claims are testable. Find one where I did not.

Once again you are caught in a lie.

I see why your father called you a lying jack wagon.

Level 6

#117699 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up and learn. Both of you are liars, don't bend the truth because it is very clear for all to see.
What is Anglo, Anglican, Angles, Anglophones, Anglopheres, etc?
All is connected to England before any other. Use your brain.
Will you stop telling me to shut up you condescending moron or are you too stupid to realise this is a PUBLIC thread

Its simple, all you need to do is provide evidence that the English language originated in England and prove your point.

Until then I will go with copious evidence I have provided that show the growth in development of the English language from its Celtic beginnings through Latin and Anglo Saxon and Norman, from old English through middle English to modern English and the mobile phone.

Much preferable to the word of an ignoramus who cannot provide a shred of evidence and who is who is clueless about England and its history

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117700 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
and to top it all off you cannot even support yourself. you have to have a roommate to even survive. what a loser idiot jack wagon.
No, I have a roommate that I charge rent to. That does not mean I need her to survive. Wow, you really are a moron aren't you? I have not mentioned my roommate for over a year. That shows that you are a lying jack wagon since you did not have the user name you are using now.

So what happened? Did they ban you from this site? You have to be especially foul for that to happen.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#117701 Jul 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I did google it, did you? Hell no, you cant have done otherwise you would not have uttered yet another stupid statement or perhaps you would despite the facts.
There are around 800,000 Scots that live in England which is a long long way less than half of 5.3 MILLION
And around 870,000 Irish (both northern and southern Irish) which again is a long way short of half of 6.4 MILLION
Yes of course the English are ancestors (for the most part) of the Northern Europeans, as I told you 2 years ago, nice to see you are slowly coming to accept the facts
I hope you know that there is a big difference between the WORKING AND DEPENDENT POPULATION?
Go back again and do your findings.
Yes, they are the offsprings of the tribes. That is why it began in England.

Level 6

#117702 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> It originated and went into further development in England. Don't try to be smart. The evidence is clear.
Put up or shut up - Show you evidence

Oh, whats that? You cant because there is none Oh I am so upset on your behalf

Level 2

Location hidden

#117703 Jul 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, I provided academic data that you ignored, not my problem if you are ignorant.
Whereas what have you done? stomp your foot, verbalise obfuscation (example what have North America and Australia got to do with it) and say you are right because you say so . And why should people believe you despite ALL the evidence that proves you wrong?
Open your eyes very wide, because you can not see with it clearly.

Level 6

#117704 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Too blind to see!
Others will understand what i was trying to say, if you say, Germany, why is English not native to the Germans?
And again, Denmark, why is English not native to the Danes?
Do your home work and shut up for once.
Are you? I can recommend a good optician

Could be because the Northern Europeans settled in England rather than the other way round? Not very good at logic and history are you?

Oh I have done my homework which is why I have provided you with evidence of the history of the English language

And why you have provide nothing other than BS, make believe and dreams

Level 2

Location hidden

#117705 Jul 11, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes others will understand what you say and consider it TATTLE.
"Why is English not native to the Germans".
Oh Boy.
CRAP and CABOODLE.
Please next time some SENSIBLE reasoning.
What you call tattling is the truth.
Accept the fact.

Level 6

#117706 Jul 11, 2014
canser suxs wrote:
Creationist say something cant come from nothing yet they say there creator has just always been SOMETHING FORM NOTHING.
If a god created all things who created this god? CANT COME FROM NOWHERE RIGHT?
Too difficult a question for the average funnymentalist, they always get confused with logic

Level 2

Location hidden

#117707 Jul 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So called? So what would the great god Charlie Idiot call the people of northern Europe? Chinese? Brazilians? Martians?
Yes they left northern Europe and settled in England importing their language(s) with them therefore that language did not originate in England. But since then the language has developed.
The language originated in England and was later developed , by the English. The same applies to North America, Australia, etc. Get that.

Level 2

Location hidden

#117708 Jul 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he does that and fails.
The thing is he is a proud barer of the Dunning Kruger effect and so simply cannot see his idiocy because he is too idiotic
I have the evidence, disprove it if you can.
I don't any one to tell me what my eyes are seeing differently when am not blind. Are you?

Level 6

#117709 Jul 11, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you know that there is a big difference between the WORKING AND DEPENDENT POPULATION?
Go back again and do your findings.
Yes, they are the offsprings of the tribes. That is why it began in England.
My figures are based on residence not working population

But lets assume for a moment that you have a point, it is completely unfeasible and economically unsound to have a 500% difference. Basically you are grasping at straws because all your life rafts have sunk.

The offspring spoke the language of their parents with just the average (Ill never understand my kids) development between generations, i.e It developed in England from generation to generation, as language did and still does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students Find Teacher Hanging From Classroom Ce... 4 min Parden Pard 30
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Judy 123 41,257
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Princess Hey 158,241
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Judy 123 9,901
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min wichita-rick 26,727
Word Association. (Nov '10) 12 min Judy 123 17,069
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min wichita-rick 2,679
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,522
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 44 min Michael Satterfield 865
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 hr -badboy- 373