Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221445 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#117754 Jul 11, 2014
Mutations are not very common, beneficial ones even less common. Most mutations are harmful or neutral. I don't see how we could go from dust to single cell organisms to human, even in a long time frame. It seems a big stretch to think that simple turned into progressively more complex, over and over again by accident and random chance. Just look at how complex a fly's eye is, that just kinda mutated into being? We can't even reproduce that synthetically. Just sayin'
wondering

Morris, OK

#117755 Jul 11, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've got your own personal stalker.
he is just lying to you again. he mentioned his roommate just this past sunday. he is just a lying jack wagon

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TC7...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117756 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yet caught again in another lie you lying jack wagon. this past sunday is not a year.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TC7... ,
Sunday, July 5th:
Distracted by a roommate.
Logic is a biatch, ain't it?
You stupid moron, I did not deny having a roommate, I said that I did not need the money.

And yes logic is a biatch, ain't it.

One of these days you may even know how to use it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117757 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. i was being sarcastic to his post of "The very fact that you are here on Topix ranting like a lunatic surely belies your stated position as the scion of Branson wealth. In any case,someone wasting their time on here."
Which goes to show that wealthy or poor, PhD or no PhD, people from many walks of life come to topix as poly said "all of us need our down time".
Wrong you were caught lying, again.

It looks like you are the only "lying jack wagon" on this thread.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#117758 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. i was being sarcastic to his post of "The very fact that you are here on Topix ranting like a lunatic surely belies your stated position as the scion of Branson wealth. In any case,someone wasting their time on here."
Which goes to show that wealthy or poor, PhD or no PhD, people from many walks of life come to topix as poly said "all of us need our down time".
We do, but some of us don't have to post outrageous lies because we feel inferior, Dr Branson, PhD. ROFL!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117759 Jul 11, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Mutations are not very common, beneficial ones even less common. Most mutations are harmful or neutral. I don't see how we could go from dust to single cell organisms to human, even in a long time frame. It seems a big stretch to think that simple turned into progressively more complex, over and over again by accident and random chance. Just look at how complex a fly's eye is, that just kinda mutated into being? We can't even reproduce that synthetically. Just sayin'
You just admitted that you do not know, or in other words you are arguing from ignorance.

Why not ask a biologist how often positive mutations occur? And while you are at it you should ask what happens to the bad mutations, I do know. The worst of them never make it through the birthing process.

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#117760 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yet caught again in another lie you lying jack wagon. this past sunday is not a year.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TC7... ,
Sunday, July 5th:
Distracted by a roommate.
Logic is a biatch, ain't it?
So WHAT? That doesn't mean anything except to a projecting fool who makes up sh1t scenarios highly contrived and imagined. Why don't you ask him who his roommate is or why he has one instead of making sh1t up to project to an audience some imaginary scene you created?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117761 Jul 11, 2014
Wow. I just noticed that the idiot wondering quoted my full post where I said:

"No, I have a roommate that I charge rent to. That does not mean I need her to survive."

I pointed out what was wrong with his first statement and he tried to claim that I was lying about having a roommate! What a total ass!! The first sentence says that I have a roommate. Just when I think that wondering could not get any dumber he digs the hole even deeper for himself.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117762 Jul 11, 2014
Oops, my mistake. I see now that wondering was not complaining about me debunking his previous idiocy. Now he remembered a minor comment from the past.

Either way it looks like he is stalking me. Who remembers such minutiae unless he is a stalker?

Okay, so my roommate distracted me on the fifth of July. Good for you. That does not mean that your original claim of needing money was not an absolute bit of idiocy on your part.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117763 Jul 11, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid moron, I did not deny having a roommate, I said that I did not need the money.
And yes logic is a biatch, ain't it.
One of these days you may even know how to use it.
yes you are a idiot jack wagon. no one said you denied having a roommate. you said and i quote " I have not mentioned my roommate for over a year. That shows that you are a lying jack wagon since you did not have the user name you are using now."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

so i showed you lied again being you mentioned your roommate this past sunday july 5th.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TC7...

you really are not very bright are you> idiot jack wagon.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117764 Jul 11, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
Wow. I just noticed that the idiot wondering quoted my full post where I said:
"No, I have a roommate that I charge rent to. That does not mean I need her to survive."
I pointed out what was wrong with his first statement and he tried to claim that I was lying about having a roommate! What a total ass!! The first sentence says that I have a roommate. Just when I think that wondering could not get any dumber he digs the hole even deeper for himself.
lie some more idiot jack wagon. you said in that very post you had not mentioned your roommate in over a year. you lied because you mentioned your roommate this past sunday.

talk about an idiot. you even read the whole post and still don't see your lie.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117765 Jul 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So WHAT? That doesn't mean anything except to a projecting fool who makes up sh1t scenarios highly contrived and imagined. Why don't you ask him who his roommate is or why he has one instead of making sh1t up to project to an audience some imaginary scene you created?
do you ever do anything more than whine? go paint your nails.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117766 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you are a idiot jack wagon. no one said you denied having a roommate. you said and i quote " I have not mentioned my roommate for over a year. That shows that you are a lying jack wagon since you did not have the user name you are using now."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
so i showed you lied again being you mentioned your roommate this past sunday july 5th.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TC7...
you really are not very bright are you> idiot jack wagon.
And I already mentioned my mistake there. It still shows that you are stalking me. And that you are the true idiot jack wagon here.

Are you ready to continue with your lesson yet or do you want us to continue to focus on your idiocy?
wondering

Morris, OK

#117767 Jul 11, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
Oops, my mistake. I see now that wondering was not complaining about me debunking his previous idiocy. Now he remembered a minor comment from the past.
Either way it looks like he is stalking me. Who remembers such minutiae unless he is a stalker?
Okay, so my roommate distracted me on the fifth of July. Good for you. That does not mean that your original claim of needing money was not an absolute bit of idiocy on your part.
yep you are the idiot lying jack wagon. as always you run your mouth without checking facts. well played, very well played.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117768 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lie some more idiot jack wagon. you said in that very post you had not mentioned your roommate in over a year. you lied because you mentioned your roommate this past sunday.
talk about an idiot. you even read the whole post and still don't see your lie.
You really are an idiot aren't you? You still do not know the difference between an error and a lie.

That was a throw away statement and yet you latched onto it as if it were a life saver. Your actions show that you are a stalker. I doubt if anyone else remembers that I barely mentioned my roommate a week ago.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117769 Jul 11, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And I already mentioned my mistake there. It still shows that you are stalking me. And that you are the true idiot jack wagon here.
Are you ready to continue with your lesson yet or do you want us to continue to focus on your idiocy?
according to you there is no such thing as a lie. it is all mistakes. funny you accusing me of stalking you because i remember the conversation of less than a week ago between us. what an idiot jack wagon.
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#117770 Jul 11, 2014
that's an abusive relationship.../\
1:30 PM pst

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117771 Jul 11, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you there is no such thing as a lie. it is all mistakes. funny you accusing me of stalking you because i remember the conversation of less than a week ago between us. what an idiot jack wagon.
No, you are nitpicking and then calling objections to your idiocy "lies". Now if a creatard is corrected many times and he keeps making the same claims, such as any of Kent Hovind's many claims that he has been corrected upon and that he never changed. You pick up on throw away statements and if someone forgot that statement you try to claim that he is a liar. If you forgot you made an idiotic claim about my having a roommate. Or did you forget that already? If you made the same idiotic claim again would it be a lie the second time around?
wondering

Morris, OK

#117772 Jul 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>We do, but some of us don't have to post outrageous lies because we feel inferior, Dr Branson, PhD. ROFL!
yes you just act/are a idiot jackasss that gets on peoples nerves constantly pestering them.
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#117773 Jul 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>We do, but some of us don't have to post outrageous lies because we feel inferior, Dr Branson, PhD. ROFL!
2nd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Queene Doggy Sam 75,210
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 19 min Vladmir Putin 2,537
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 40 min Sublime1 6,287
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 41 min Jennifer Renee 23,767
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 52 min Princess Hey 11,839
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 54 min Princess Hey 4,127
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 55 min Princess Hey 49,328
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr The Finny 4,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 217,044
News Sea lion grabs girl, pulls her into water 12 hr Beautiful Black M... 26
More from around the web