Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199391 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117613 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
i have challenged both smithvilledan and zonesub to tell what scientific evidence is. they fail to do so. losers they are and that is that. idiot jack wagons is all they will ever be. evolution to them is hidden behind a word game because they don't understand science and how it works.
Actually you ran away like a coward again.

Why are you so afraid to learn?
wondering

Morris, OK

#117615 Jul 10, 2014
there smithville. decipher that and get back with me
wondering

Morris, OK

#117616 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you ran away like a coward again.
Why are you so afraid to learn?
i have said what i think it is. you and your buttt buddy said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117617 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i have said what i think it is. you and your butt buddy said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon
Aah, homophobic as well.

So we get a sharper and sharper picture of wondering. Abused by his father, very timid, not too bright, and a latent homosexual too boot. Boy, you are one messed up kid.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117618 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i have said what i think it is. you and your buttt buddy said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon
I also pointed out that you are wrong.

You need an attitude adjustment. You have to at least pretend that you are willing to learn.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#117620 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i have said what i think it is. you and your butt buddy said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon
Oh you poor thing. You don't have a clue do you. If you have said it then you shouldn't have trouble repeating it to me, since I have not seen it. Since you won't, I can only conclude you have no idea.

Is ranting, belligerent and ignorant all you want to be known for on here? I might add drunk or equally impaired as you seem to be all over the place.

Since you aren't going to answer my questions, I will go ahead and provide you with what you don't know. Scientific evidence is empirical evidence or evidence found from either experiment or observation. It must generally adhere to the scientific method and support or refute hypotheses or theories. It can be in the form of actual specimens, test results, quantities, counts, charts, graphs, tables, photos, drawings, readouts, and measurements. It is often analyzed with varying statistical methods appropriate to the experiment so the evidence can be statistical estimates of all the relevant data.

I know, I know, but I couldn't wait for you to go through a series of posts blathering on about how others are less than you and never actually providing an answer to my request. Your silly games just slow things down, confuse the issues and your general animosity is unnecessary and further impedes discussion. You should consider counseling. I'm serious about that.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#117621 Jul 10, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“No” they stayed in Northern Europe, Britain is classed as Northern Europe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
Wrong again, Northern Britain, when the Saxons etc invaded was sparsely populated and the reason they had such success (no opposition). They came in fairly small numbers, the average ship would uncomfortably hold up to 100 to 150 people, warriors, wives, children, livestock and equipment. The few warriors would invade and settle one area. Just a few such ships were all that was needed to settle northern England, Scotland and much of Ireland.
And yes they brought there language (Thank you – at last) that developed into (with lots of side roads) into the language of today. As I have been telling you for 2 years and moving your goalposts makes no difference.
Educate yourself, Dumb, the Angles, Saxons, And Jutes are the Ancestors of the English, Danish and Germans, etc, by that English started in England.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117622 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I also pointed out that you are wrong.
You need an attitude adjustment. You have to at least pretend that you are willing to learn.
i have said what i think it is. you and your buttt buddy said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon

5th fail on your part
wondering

Morris, OK

#117623 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I also pointed out that you are wrong.
You need an attitude adjustment. You have to at least pretend that you are willing to learn.
i think i may have have scared your buddy off. he did not know his location is not safe even if he has it hidden. which is why he has it hidden so he can be a jerk and a jackass to everyone and feel safe.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117624 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I also pointed out that you are wrong.
You need an attitude adjustment. You have to at least pretend that you are willing to learn.
i have said what i think it is. you said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon

6th fail for you
wondering

Morris, OK

#117625 Jul 10, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you poor thing. You don't have a clue do you. If you have said it then you shouldn't have trouble repeating it to me, since I have not seen it. Since you won't, I can only conclude you have no idea.
Is ranting, belligerent and ignorant all you want to be known for on here? I might add drunk or equally impaired as you seem to be all over the place.
Since you aren't going to answer my questions, I will go ahead and provide you with what you don't know. Scientific evidence is empirical evidence or evidence found from either experiment or observation. It must generally adhere to the scientific method and support or refute hypotheses or theories. It can be in the form of actual specimens, test results, quantities, counts, charts, graphs, tables, photos, drawings, readouts, and measurements. It is often analyzed with varying statistical methods appropriate to the experiment so the evidence can be statistical estimates of all the relevant data.
I know, I know, but I couldn't wait for you to go through a series of posts blathering on about how others are less than you and never actually providing an answer to my request. Your silly games just slow things down, confuse the issues and your general animosity is unnecessary and further impedes discussion. You should consider counseling. I'm serious about that.
nothing but the long version of what i said. note "scientific method" in the response i gave.

science evidence is what qualifies as evidence. rigorously tested, repeatedly tested evidence with the scientific method.

so again; how many of those ways have been used on or for testing god? that little idiot jack wagon is the question. name at least two. i bet you can't?

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#117626 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
it is called computer science. you should learn it some day. it is very useful. you are of course north of highlandville, you should come south to branson some time. i can get you in many of shows free. my family owns 1/4 of the strip and much more around town.. back to the point/ you say i am wrong about scientific evidence so correct me and tell what it is.
Wow. You have a vivid imagination and are a consistent if not skilled liar. Computer science hasn't provided you with any information that would tell you where I am in relation to you. If you had the requisite skill to do that, I don't think you would be such a wretch. The very fact that you are here on Topix ranting like a lunatic surely belies your stated position as the scion of Branson wealth. In any case, if I wanted to watch people put on a show molesting farm animals, I would drive through West Plains on a Saturday night. I could even visit my friend Bucky.

I have never said you were wrong about it, I said you probably don't understand what it means. This is based on the fact that you don't provide anything to support your position, you have avoided answering my requests to provide your definitions, your questions were repetitive, juvenile and indicative of one unfamiliar with science.

I leave you to continue your lies, word games, and general angry nonsense. I can only guess that you will continue using whatever you are on and continue posting till you pass out.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#117627 Jul 10, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant to our discussion.
Try another straw to grasp.
Tell that to yourself. English originated in England just like German, Dutch and Danish , all Germanic languages from the tribes, I have atleast educated you a bit.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117628 Jul 10, 2014
And on more important point on scientific evidence, since Dan let the cat out of the bag. It is evidence that support or opposes a scientific theory or hypothesis. If you don't have at the very least a scientific hypothesis then you do not have any scientific evidence that supports your idea.

Creationist scientists, and there are a few scientists that do support creationism, have been shown to be wrong so many times that they are now gunshy. They will not openly support a hypothesis of creationism.

Now we don't have to know how God made everything to have a theory of creationism. No, the bar is far lower than that. All they have to do is to explain the diversity of life in the light of what the Bible teaches.

Between the two of us now you have what scientific evidence is in a nutshell.

If evidence supports a theory it is by definition positive scientific evidence for that theory. It does not matter if you do not like the evidence. It supports the theory. Now since every fossil ever found supports the theory of evolution, and there is always the possibility of finding fossils that do not support the theory of evolution. And since creationists have no explanation for the fossil record that has not been debunked. Therefore all fossil evidence supports evolution and evolution only. We have literally mountains of fossils. In fact there are mountains made of purely of fossiliferous limestone and all of those fossils support evolution. Therefore we have literally mountains of evidence supporting evolution.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117629 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i have said what i think it is. you said i was wrong. so correct me, that is the challenge. put up or shut up. you got nothing jerk jack wagon
6th fail for you
I have never failed you moron. I have tried to withhold thinking that is clearly above your paygrade. In fact I wanted to raised you intelligence. You are too easy to beat right now. Your prejudice makes you a moron.

And of course you give yourself far too much credit. A thousand of you idiots could not scare Dan away.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#117630 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i may have have scared your buddy off. he did not know his location is not safe even if he has it hidden. which is why he has it hidden so he can be a jerk and a jackass to everyone and feel safe.
I haven't gone anywhere yet. My location is still safe. It is becoming clearer why you might have a general idea of where it is. I doubt you could find your ass with a funnel, so I have nothing to worry about.

I have only been a jerk and a jackass to people who are first jerks and jackasses. Just as you have been. You came on this forum like that and now you just cry, whine, piss and moan because the mean ole people give it back to you. What a sniveling little pissant.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117631 Jul 10, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You have a vivid imagination and are a consistent if not skilled liar. Computer science hasn't provided you with any information that would tell you where I am in relation to you. If you had the requisite skill to do that, I don't think you would be such a wretch. The very fact that you are here on Topix ranting like a lunatic surely belies your stated position as the scion of Branson wealth. In any case, if I wanted to watch people put on a show molesting farm animals, I would drive through West Plains on a Saturday night. I could even visit my friend Bucky.
I have never said you were wrong about it, I said you probably don't understand what it means. This is based on the fact that you don't provide anything to support your position, you have avoided answering my requests to provide your definitions, your questions were repetitive, juvenile and indicative of one unfamiliar with science.
I leave you to continue your lies, word games, and general angry nonsense. I can only guess that you will continue using whatever you are on and continue posting till you pass out.
yes just like many claim to hold PhD's on here. why would someone with a PhD waste their time on topix. let that sink in and think about it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117632 Jul 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing but the long version of what i said. note "scientific method" in the response i gave.
science evidence is what qualifies as evidence. rigorously tested, repeatedly tested evidence with the scientific method.
so again; how many of those ways have been used on or for testing god? that little idiot jack wagon is the question. name at least two. i bet you can't?
No one has made any claims about testing for god except for you, you shit eating moron.

And no, your short version was woefully inadequate. Again, you forgot what the evidence is supposed to support or oppose.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117633 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
And on more important point on scientific evidence, since Dan let the cat out of the bag. It is evidence that support or opposes a scientific theory or hypothesis. If you don't have at the very least a scientific hypothesis then you do not have any scientific evidence that supports your idea.
Creationist scientists, and there are a few scientists that do support creationism, have been shown to be wrong so many times that they are now gunshy. They will not openly support a hypothesis of creationism.
Now we don't have to know how God made everything to have a theory of creationism. No, the bar is far lower than that. All they have to do is to explain the diversity of life in the light of what the Bible teaches.
Between the two of us now you have what scientific evidence is in a nutshell.
If evidence supports a theory it is by definition positive scientific evidence for that theory. It does not matter if you do not like the evidence. It supports the theory. Now since every fossil ever found supports the theory of evolution, and there is always the possibility of finding fossils that do not support the theory of evolution. And since creationists have no explanation for the fossil record that has not been debunked. Therefore all fossil evidence supports evolution and evolution only. We have literally mountains of fossils. In fact there are mountains made of purely of fossiliferous limestone and all of those fossils support evolution. Therefore we have literally mountains of evidence supporting evolution.
duh!!! what is the scientific method as i said in my explanation? hello!!! there ya go idiot jack wagon!

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#117634 Jul 10, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
And on more important point on scientific evidence, since Dan let the cat out of the bag. It is evidence that support or opposes a scientific theory or hypothesis. If you don't have at the very least a scientific hypothesis then you do not have any scientific evidence that supports your idea.
Creationist scientists, and there are a few scientists that do support creationism, have been shown to be wrong so many times that they are now gunshy. They will not openly support a hypothesis of creationism.
Now we don't have to know how God made everything to have a theory of creationism. No, the bar is far lower than that. All they have to do is to explain the diversity of life in the light of what the Bible teaches.
Between the two of us now you have what scientific evidence is in a nutshell.
If evidence supports a theory it is by definition positive scientific evidence for that theory. It does not matter if you do not like the evidence. It supports the theory. Now since every fossil ever found supports the theory of evolution, and there is always the possibility of finding fossils that do not support the theory of evolution. And since creationists have no explanation for the fossil record that has not been debunked. Therefore all fossil evidence supports evolution and evolution only. We have literally mountains of fossils. In fact there are mountains made of purely of fossiliferous limestone and all of those fossils support evolution. Therefore we have literally mountains of evidence supporting evolution.
Sorry. I don't expect this loser to provide anything. He is just going in circles and I got impatient. On a related question, is he his own pivot man?

I just figure we might as well come out an state it rather than wait for that sniveling coward to wonder around like a blind rat in a shithouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 8 min wichita-rick 1,739
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 21 min Poppyann 7,427
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 24 min wichita-rick 3,230
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 26 min Poppyann 44,161
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 27 min Poppyann 3,151
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 29 min Poppyann 35,208
Word Association (Mar '10) 38 min wichita-rick 20,415
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 50 min wichita-rick 22
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 54 min Poppyann 15,861
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 2,281
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 192,898
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,259
More from around the web