Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#116997 Jul 6, 2014
Hemet123 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm on a secret mission
8:52 PM pst
If you don't post, it will stay that way.

the Earth Clod

#116998 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
sure evolution uses kind. just ask the idiot subduction zone. he says plainly "evolution says that kind gives rise to the same kind. they have a working definition of kind" and his working definition of kind is saying "clade" is a synonym for "kind". isn't that a hoot?
No he DOESN'T SAY that evolution is using the word.
You are a liar and deceiver.

the Earth Clod

#116999 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
sure evolution uses kind. just ask the idiot subduction zone.
Post #116958, Subduction zone wrote:
“No, you challenged me to define "kind". Science does not use clade as a synonym for "kind". The don't use the word "kind" at all. Don't try to change the argument after the fact.”

Post #116959, Subduction zone wrote:
“It seems you purposefully misunderstood. Again, science does not use the word "kind" at all, but if you wanted to we could. Sadly you can't.”

Post #116969, Subduction zone wrote:
“And you are doubly a moron, I explained how science does not use the word "kind", but my using it as a synonym for "clade" makes a working definition of the word. I never said that term is used by scientists.”

You are a liar and deceiver.
Do you think Dude is not reading the posts?
DISGUSTING.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117000 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
sure evolution uses kind. just ask the idiot subduction zone. he says plainly "evolution says that kind gives rise to the same kind. they have a working definition of kind" and his working definition of kind is saying "clade" is a synonym for "kind". isn't that a hoot?
Are you STILL stuck on being an idiot?

I pointed out how I could give a better definition of "kind" than any creatards ever could.

I see that rather than criticize my definition logically you have decided to attack it by showing that you are a complete ass-hat.

Congratulations, for the few people that did not know you were an utter fool you totally convinced then now.
Rho

Ródos, Greece

#117001 Jul 6, 2014
God, who is very intelligent Being, who is eternal, good, merciful has created Universe by so called Big Bang and all living creatures using way of evolution. The Universe from one point and all living beings from one cell.
Hemet123

Hemet, CA

#117002 Jul 6, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't post, it will stay that way.
FREEDOM of information
FREEDOM of clear ACCURATE communications
FREEDOM ftom ABUSE form YOU.
FOR ALL PEOPLE
PigTurkey

5:27 AM pst

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#117003 Jul 6, 2014
Hemet123 wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM of information
FOR ALL PEOPLE
PigTurkey
Is this an anti-science mission? You did post the phrase pig turkey. The existence of such an organism would refute what we know of the theory of evolution. Or is this a jab at the anti-science minority and their misinformed insistence that were evolution true, we would see things like pig turkeys?

I don't think he was abusing you and posting on an open forum does acknowledge acceptance of comments from others.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#117004 Jul 6, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nein, du bist ein Arschloch.
Und Du bist ein Groesseres? Koennte ja sein...

Level 6

in a city...

#117005 Jul 6, 2014
The Pig abused the Turkey or vise versa?

Was that like a commi thing...As if you told the Pig it's alright more are acknowledged or to the Turkey...

Like a Mouse Lizard...Or a deep sea moth...

Level 6

in a city...

#117006 Jul 6, 2014
Freedom of Religion too and Freedom of it's LAW...

To discuss it one must set self apart...I exempt myself...

Level 6

in a city...

#117007 Jul 6, 2014
Oh so where's the science stuck in in the left or the right oh wow you know what is weird I called the left wing all morning the west wing...

In the left are the good doers? In the right the opposite supposedly and the moderates...

So are they stuck in a middle and they are not really nothing the way I read about them...Non confront...none to voicing...

So well what Winger are you?
And if not a 50 50 if you are that one sided, will you tip over?

Level 6

in a city...

#117008 Jul 6, 2014
Tipping in how? Wing it till....uh?????

Level 6

in a city...

#117009 Jul 6, 2014
Scientific...True what is this true??? Of the Religious Law Freedom in peace to an all? Through them? Are they in the cellar? Where they keep files maybe and to LAW for the Economics to plates being handed around one can't claim any of that to be an accurate for the of a known Democratic Republic...The BIG D ...

Known so to have been a most to Communistic living a life style a pissing on on Politics has been something here in an evolving?

Is that some Evolution? A pre=set

Level 6

in a city...

#117010 Jul 6, 2014
Just wondering to pasts History and events to how much do due to Religion in Prophecies....
TFCN

Chickasha, OK

#117011 Jul 6, 2014
It has been awhile since I have participated in this debate,which is often just like the poop slinging that our brothers the apes do when they have nothing else. My years of searching for truth have led me to the conclusion that the feed back system of Life and Death,(evolution), has created a Higher Consciousness Entity, (LIFE), that some call Mother Earth. Evolution has purpose and that purpose is Awareness. We as Human Beings are not only capable of self awareness but of higher consciousness awareness as well, perhaps that is what is the next big step in evolution in the human populations. Those that have to believe that higher consciousness has to have human form and that we are the best that can be are like a cancer to the total being that is life. Life will go on with or without us humans

the Earth Clod

#117012 Jul 6, 2014
Hemet123 wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM of information
FOR ALL PEOPLE
PigTurkey
You said that you were on a secret mission.

I answered that if you don't post, it will stay secret.

You have no sense of humor, don't you?

the Earth Clod

#117013 Jul 6, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is this an anti-science mission? You did post the phrase pig turkey. The existence of such an organism would refute what we know of the theory of evolution. Or is this a jab at the anti-science minority and their misinformed insistence that were evolution true, we would see things like pig turkeys?
I don't think he was abusing you and posting on an open forum does acknowledge acceptance of comments from others.
No, actually is was a joke: when he wants it to stay a secret mission, don't post on that.
But also one with an eye wink: if you want to keep your information secret, why posting on a public forum in the first place?

But I hit him occidentally into his crotch apparently. Which is also very telling.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#117014 Jul 6, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually is was a joke: when he wants it to stay a secret mission, don't post on that.
But also one with an eye wink: if you want to keep your information secret, why posting on a public forum in the first place?
But I hit him occidentally into his crotch apparently. Which is also very telling.
Yeah, I got the joke, but helmet didn't. I enjoy irony, intentional or much better unintentionally. Don't tell anyone that. It is a secret.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#117015 Jul 6, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Just wondering to pasts History and events to how much do due to Religion in Prophecies....
Tinka, I often don't fully understand what you write, but it is strangely compelling to try and figure it out.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#117016 Jul 6, 2014
Tinka wrote:
The Pig abused the Turkey or vise versa?
Was that like a commi thing...As if you told the Pig it's alright more are acknowledged or to the Turkey...
Like a Mouse Lizard...Or a deep sea moth...
I don't think so. It may be culinary or revolutionary. Or perhaps it emphasizes that even such animals as pigs and turkeys can bridge the gap between their different natures and come together. Or perhaps not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min -Lea- 25,526
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 14 min dragoon70056 5,978
Magician wows police officers with trick to get... 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7
Among change, gift of jewels for Salvation Army 19 min DILF 1
Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students 20 min DILF 3
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 24 min DILF 593
The Day ObamaCare died 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 31 min DILF 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min razz58 152,362
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 39 min DILF 71