Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#115877 Jun 25, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not much different than us. Except chasing birds, sniffing bunny farts, etc.
That would be my take on it too. Sometimes there legs start to move like they are running.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#115878 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The meek shall inherit the earth if it is alright with everyone else :)
Spitting coffee...

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#115879 Jun 25, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice selfie!
Thanks, that one is a personal fav. I've got a few with the stable hand, but this pic brings out my eyes the best.

Like your selfie too!
FREE SERVANT

Brooklyn, NY

#115880 Jun 25, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well that would mean that someone already thought of it. So it isn't kind of like an invention that when checked was already patented.
RRR is the real truth.
The IDEA was explained by Solomon, so after further consideration about this, I think he should be the one who gets the original credit for SCP, he called a cycle a circuit though.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#115881 Jun 25, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
She called someone ignorant for their beliefs and called the Bible a Babble. I find that childish. My ways are already way above that.
I agree that the story of creation was written by people in a different time explaining something they didn't understand as best they could. That's why I don't take it word for word.
Comprehension issues, or do you just read into statements what your "heart" wants to tell you?
She did not call you ignorant. She made the allegation that you deliberately engage in an action of willful ignorance.. Your ways are demonstrated not to be above that. Many portions of the Bible (and indeed, entire books of the Bible) are little more than babble - but far and away beyond that are those specimens of delusional devotion who incessantly and inanely babble about it.
FREE SERVANT

Brooklyn, NY

#115882 Jun 25, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is just a spirit, or just a 'force', or 'energy', then why do you address him as He?
The Bible indicates that God and all the angels were male figures and man was made in their image. Woman was made from the first man.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#115883 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible indicates that God and all the angels were male figures and man was made in their image. Woman was made from the first man.
Bummer that the bible was wrong about all that, huh?

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

cops upset?

#115884 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The IDEA was explained by Solomon, so after further consideration about this, I think he should be the one who gets the original credit for SCP, he called a cycle a circuit though.
No, it is a rip off of Teach. RRR is a vast there is to explaining everything we see. RRR, RRR!!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#115885 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible indicates that God and all the angels were male figures and man was made in their image. Woman was made from the first man.
Woman was made out a man?
Adam had a sex change?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#115886 Jun 25, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer that the bible was wrong about all that, huh?
I don't know, I wasn't there :) Before my time

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#115887 Jun 25, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is a rip off of Teach. RRR is a vast there is to explaining everything we see. RRR, RRR!!
I thought he was a pirate.

“Don't mess with Mother Nature.”

Since: Jan 14

Salt Lake City, UT

#115888 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
So life on other planets all look like us?
FREE SERVANT

Brooklyn, NY

#115889 Jun 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman was made out a man?
Adam had a sex change?
A VERY bad joke! You knew what I meant. The woman was taken from out of the side of the man and flesh was formed with a rib to create her.
FREE SERVANT

Brooklyn, NY

#115890 Jun 25, 2014
Crystal_Clear722 wrote:
<quoted text>
So life on other planets all look like us?
I don't know anything about those planets. Life on the New Earth will be everlasting and We will have a new body that will not perish.

Level 8

Location hidden

#115891 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about those planets. Life on the New Earth will be everlasting and We will have a new body that will not perish.
You sound just like Lo Pan in Big trouble in little China.
All you need is a girl with green eyes huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#115892 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>A VERY bad joke! You knew what I meant. The woman was taken from out of the side of the man and flesh was formed with a rib to create her.
So you think woman was created from the rib bone of a man?
So where did all the other female animals come from?
Did they all donate ribs to get a mate?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#115893 Jun 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again: You know the phrase "down to hel'l". Where actually is down??n the earth? Any other way is up from earth. Some say that it is hel'l we live in now and dying is the only way out.
FREE SERVANT

Brooklyn, NY

#115894 Jun 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think woman was created from the rib bone of a man?
So where did all the other female animals come from?
Did they all donate ribs to get a mate?
We only have scripture related to when woman was created as an answer to this question. I don't want to speculate about female animals. I I
The Dude

London, UK

#115895 Jun 25, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not threatened then why the strong reaction to those that do?
Don't you think that the more people make God non existent the less accountable they are?
Yes God is a comfort to those who can follow his simple laws. He is also a threat. Those who cannot follow his laws and teachings are the ones who feel the most need to negate him.
Keep in mind that is just my thinking and that I am not sure myself of the accuracy of everything that's written in the bible but I respect those that believe. Just like I respect your right to your views.
1 Theocracy is anti-freedom.
2 No
3 The God of the Bible is a twisted ahole, no different from many other deities of the time. Thankfully there's no evidence it exists. Unfortunately there exist fundamentalists who wish to impose their God onto everyone else regardless.
5 I don't respect those who claim religious beliefs are equal to science in a scientific context, Especially if they support that view to be pushed illegally into public schools.
The Dude

UK

#115896 Jun 25, 2014
4 I can't count.

:-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min SLY WEST 3,392
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 7 min modhippie1 857
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 8,926
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 11 min CJ Rocker 763
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min SLY WEST 30,503
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Shaddup 38,574
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 16 min modhippie1 7,695
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min CJ Rocker 155,521
Are You a MEAN Person ? 21 min SLY WEST 56
did tally have a stroke 1 hr A noted observer 27