OK, that is fair enough.Even so, I like fill in the blanks activities, so let me give it a go:
Step I: Give a definition of the phenomenon you want to consider.
"A single phenomena (the almighty) which controls all things in the universe; determining what they are and will be."
So what? Even if this is true (debatable, at least) it in no way shows that equality implies the existence of something in control over everything.Step II: Give some criteria that could support the existence of that phenomenon. These criteria should follow logically from the definition given in Step I.
The criteria which supports the existence of such a phenomena is equality/equal-ness/equity. Why/How?
Logically: a man cannot rationally conclude on what is or what will be without relying on equality, as it is equality which allows man to conclude with positivity (certainty).
Sorry, I cannot parse what this is supposed to mean, let alone determine if I agree with it. But, as far as I can parse it, it doesn't make the link to showing that there is something that controls *everything*.Physically: no power can cause a thing to exist UNLESS/BEFORE it makes that thing equal with or causes it to share equal properties with real things or with what is reality.
Conclusion: These do not support your contention that the criteria are evidence for the phenomenon you are seeking to show. You failed in Step II.
Really? You think that the tendency of things to go towards an equilibrium supports the claim that there is something in control over everything? Exactly how does that follow logically?Step III: Provide observational evidence that something exists that meets the criteria given in
1. heat will travel through a medium until it is evenly distributed everywhere
2. water will continue to flow until it reaches a point where all of the surface is of equal height.
3. air will continue to fill a space, exerting pressure equally on all point inside the vessel.
4. life is possible through the revolutions of the planet around the sun, which influences even distribution of the sun's energy contacting the earth.
5. all life is sustained by cycles which allow equal distribution of vital elements, etc
so on and so on.
I could go on...