Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 201821 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Wrath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#114194 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are a fool. I was goading Stozl, plain and simple. He made idiotic statements about U.S. cuisine, that opens it up for me to make less idiotic statements about German cuisine.
Unlike you I can be honest at times.
Considering the fact than there are more German descendants in America than any other race , it seems bizarre to criticize our cuisine because it has it's German flavors. But then that's what we are , the melding of many cultures
into uniquely shaped things with it's heritage but twisted into American. This article cover this fact.

"Many of the foods that we eat today and consider American are actually German dishes or Americanized versions of German foods."

https://suite.io/diane-watkins/37z125q

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114195 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are a fool. I was goading Stozl, plain and simple. He made idiotic statements about U.S. cuisine, that opens it up for me to make less idiotic statements about German cuisine.
Unlike you I can be honest at times.
You honest? At times a little but most the time not. LMAO. You are a tool. You follow the crowd. You do and say what pleases the crowd and have no ti very little thought of your own. You say “he made idiotic statements about U.S. cuisine, that opens it up for me to make less idiotic statements about German cuisine.” So you did acted idiotic as well? Again proves you are an idiot for you let them drag you into their game and you in turn act the same. You are a crowd pleaser and do what they do and go with what the crowd says no matter what you think. That is a pity my little friend.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#114196 Jun 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Considering the fact than there are more German descendants in America than any other race , it seems bizarre to criticize our cuisine because it has it's German flavors. But then that's what we are , the melding of many cultures
into uniquely shaped things with it's heritage but twisted into American. This article cover this fact.
"Many of the foods that we eat today and consider American are actually German dishes or Americanized versions of German foods."
https://suite.io/diane-watkins/37z125q
I agree. Once again, I was simply trolling Stolz since he seems to think that the worst of American Cuisine Mickey D's and the Colonel, are typical American fare.

I have not been to Europe so I do not know if they have developed the simple sandwich to the point that we have. You can get some truly impressive sandwiches here. I have heard horror stories about sandwiches in England. One story that I have heard was that of a man that went to a British pub and asked what kind of sandwiches they had. The proprietor responded that they had roast beef and cheese sandwiches. That did not sound to promising but he was hungry so he said okay and asked for one. The proprietor then asked "Which one?"

Now Americans know why this is funny. Many Brits don't seem to get it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114197 Jun 14, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You honest? At times a little but most the time not. LMAO. You are a tool. You follow the crowd. You do and say what pleases the crowd and have no ti very little thought of your own. You say “he made idiotic statements about U.S. cuisine, that opens it up for me to make less idiotic statements about German cuisine.” So you did acted idiotic as well? Again proves you are an idiot for you let them drag you into their game and you in turn act the same. You are a crowd pleaser and do what they do and go with what the crowd says no matter what you think. That is a pity my little friend.
No, once again you are projecting. You are the tool and idiot here.

And yes, I have admitted that I was trolling him more than once. How thick are you? Oh wait. I know the answer to that one. It is "Extremely".

Once again, try to be honest and people might actually like you.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114198 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, once again you are projecting. You are the tool and idiot here.
And yes, I have admitted that I was trolling him more than once. How thick are you? Oh wait. I know the answer to that one. It is "Extremely".
Once again, try to be honest and people might actually like you.
Next time you accuse someone of being a troll,,, remember you are the same at times. So again you are no better than they are as you think you are. Lead by example or follow the fools. You my little friend never lead, follow the crowd and also follow the fools quite often.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114199 Jun 14, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you accuse someone of being a troll,,, remember you are the same at times. So again you are no better than they are as you think you are. Lead by example or follow the fools. You my little friend never lead, follow the crowd and also follow the fools quite often.
Wrong as usual. True trolls, like you, never admit when they are wrong.

And please, try to at least be an honest idiot.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114200 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. True trolls, like you, never admit when they are wrong.
And please, try to at least be an honest idiot.
Like you I am never wrong. I believe you call it making a mistake. Yes I have made mistakes.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114201 Jun 14, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you I am never wrong. I believe you call it making a mistake. Yes I have made mistakes.
More dishonesty from our favorite tard.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114202 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You can never admit you are wrong. You call it a mistake but tell everyone else they are “wrong”. You always call someone a name,“idiot” is your favorite. I would guess you have been a nerd all your life, Been picked on all your life, Could not whip your way out of a wet paper bag, and hide behind the computer acting smarter than you really are to look good for the crowd. You follow the crowd and when confronted with a disagreement from someone here you follow and worship, you change your story and agree with them instead of sticking to what you previously said. You use name calling online for it makes you feel big while having to face no one, you think acting smart with your google education and the belittling of others makes you less of the nerd you are. I’ve got some bad news for ya, you are still the same little nerd you were in school. The only difference now is that you hide behind your computer instead of the teachers. That my little friend I believe sums you up quite well. Now go downstairs and tell mommy you want some milk and cookies because I upset you. LOL
Really

Prairie Village, KS

#114203 Jun 14, 2014
After reading thru this page, I'm not so sure anymore that evolution is working.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114204 Jun 14, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to add you dislike God because of the way you have been picked on in life so you blame him for not intervening. So you became a science geek to go against God which is why you defend science so much,(well that and you follow the crowd trying to fit in). You choose to call people an idiot because you feel like it is a power that you can control which makes you feel bigger than you ever have been. Studies have shown people that belittle other all the time only do so because they don’t like their self and are not happy with who they are.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114205 Jun 15, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to add you dislike God because of the way you have been picked on in life so you blame him for not intervening. So you became a science geek to go against God which is why you defend science so much,(well that and you follow the crowd trying to fit in). You choose to call people an idiot because you feel like it is a power that you can control which makes you feel bigger than you ever have been. Studies have shown people that belittle other all the time only do so because they don’t like their self and are not happy with who they are.
Wrong, I call people idiots that act like idiots. That is all there is to it.

I have no need to get revenge upon god. The fact is that there is no evidence for your god. And sadly you know it. You seem to think that if you act like a fool that you will be protected from this fact. As I have said before your idiocy is self imposed which makes it that much sadder that you have to act like an idiot.

Yes, I know what studies have shown. That does not apply here. Sometimes idiots really act like idiots and are called out for it.

The fact that you are a dishonest self imposed tard bothers you. That means there is still some hope for you. Some people foolishness on these threads seems to be not of their own making. Look at Jim Ryan, he is clearly mentally ill. His only hope is treatment and medication. I don't even bother with him since it is not nice to pick on the mentally ill. Then we have bohart and other truly clueless creationists. Again, they are fools whose idiocy is a bit deeper than simply being self imposed. There is no hope for them either. There is still some hope for you. That is why I slap you around more than most.

There is a cure for your self imposed idiocy.
Really

Prairie Village, KS

#114206 Jun 15, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How pray tell, does one go about "hating" something that they don't believe in? Do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Of course you don't. So my question to you would be, why do you hate the Flying Spaghetti Monster? My guess would be that you weren't given as much spaghetti sauce as you thought you should have when you were a child.

Why aren't you happy with yourself? Why do you feel the need to try and belittle an atheist? There are studies that talk about that sort of behavior you know. I'm willing to bet that you even know about those studies. Am I right? I bet I am.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114207 Jun 15, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And agian your belittling to make yourself fell better about yourself. Now Subby I admit I hold a masters in nothing but I do hold a bachelors in 4 areas. Now I have and always will continue in learning. That is something and the best thing we all can do. Poly and Chimney can go over my head in their specific field and I have no problem with that, I look at them as a means to learn. When a person thinks they know all there is to know, such as yourself, you my little friend become the biggest fool. Even with the education Poly and Chimney have they can still learn and I am guessing they are eager and open to learn/learning. You see one day I made the mistake of calling people of 5000 years ago stupid compared to the man of today. Chimney quickly corrected me by saying they were simple for the little they knew compared to what we know today and, not stupid. I agree with him 100%. Someone may not know as much as others but that does not make them stupid, it makes them simple by lacking in knowledge but they can learn when given the chance or if they were exposed to the knowledge someone else has been exposed to. You on the other hand think you are above and better than most, which again I think that makes you the bigger fool.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114208 Jun 15, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How pray tell, does one go about "hating" something that they don't believe in? Do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Of course you don't. So my question to you would be, why do you hate the Flying Spaghetti Monster? My guess would be that you weren't given as much spaghetti sauce as you thought you should have when you were a child.
Why aren't you happy with yourself? Why do you feel the need to try and belittle an atheist? There are studies that talk about that sort of behavior you know. I'm willing to bet that you even know about those studies. Am I right? I bet I am.
How do I know he is an Atheist? How do you know he is an Atheist?

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114209 Jun 15, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I call people idiots that act like idiots. That is all there is to it.
I have no need to get revenge upon god. The fact is that there is no evidence for your god. And sadly you know it. You seem to think that if you act like a fool that you will be protected from this fact. As I have said before your idiocy is self imposed which makes it that much sadder that you have to act like an idiot.
Yes, I know what studies have shown. That does not apply here. Sometimes idiots really act like idiots and are called out for it.
The fact that you are a dishonest self imposed tard bothers you. That means there is still some hope for you. Some people foolishness on these threads seems to be not of their own making. Look at Jim Ryan, he is clearly mentally ill. His only hope is treatment and medication. I don't even bother with him since it is not nice to pick on the mentally ill. Then we have bohart and other truly clueless creationists. Again, they are fools whose idiocy is a bit deeper than simply being self imposed. There is no hope for them either. There is still some hope for you. That is why I slap you around more than most.
There is a cure for your self imposed idiocy.
You belittle anyone that does not agree with you. You make posts that you say are right and when the a reg here calls you out you change what you said to stay/fit in with the crowd. So who really is the insecure one here Subby. I can and do argue both ways no matter who I piss off or please. I can see points from both for I have an open mind and think for myself. DO I live my life trying to please God, not even close so that little point of your is out the window. I live my life deciding for myself what I want to think and believe. You can never know how deep the water is by only wading in the shallows. You have to be adventurous and explore to see what is out there that you may not know of or have been told.

But again you prove what I say with your insults and belittling.
Really

Prairie Village, KS

#114210 Jun 15, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know he is an Atheist? How do you know he is an Atheist?
Why did you avoid the obvious comparisons between what you posted and my post? The reasoning you used is just as faulty as that which I used to counter your "why do you hate god".

You also showed a bit of hypocrisy in claiming that he was belittling you by attempting to belittle him.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#114211 Jun 15, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you avoid the obvious comparisons between what you posted and my post? The reasoning you used is just as faulty as that which I used to counter your "why do you hate god".
You also showed a bit of hypocrisy in claiming that he was belittling you by attempting to belittle him.
Unless it is someone that agrees with him, he belittles them. That can be seen in all his posts. I am guessing you avoided my question of "How do I know he is a Atheist. How do you know he is an Atheist" because you know the same as everyone else. Atheist do want to rule out any God and try to do so in any means possible. Which that is their right as it is a Christians right to believe in and preach about God. Now when you try to make others see God in your way, then you are wrong and I believe both Atheist and Christians push their view and are both wrong in doing so. Whether or not you believe or don't believe in God is a personal choice a person makes, it should not be a group trying to make that choice for them.
Really

United States

#114212 Jun 15, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it is someone that agrees with him, he belittles them. That can be seen in all his posts. I am guessing you avoided my question of "How do I know he is a Atheist. How do you know he is an Atheist" because you know the same as everyone else. Atheist do want to rule out any God and try to do so in any means possible. Which that is their right as it is a Christians right to believe in and preach about God. Now when you try to make others see God in your way, then you are wrong and I believe both Atheist and Christians push their view and are both wrong in doing so. Whether or not you believe or don't believe in God is a personal choice a person makes, it should not be a group trying to make that choice for them.
Replay just giving you a hard time. I know Subduction Zone is an idiot. Cheers
deutscher Stolz

Cloppenburg, Germany

#114213 Jun 15, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure it is. The one time I went to a German restaurant in Minneapolis the food was quite good. On imported beers they fact that they have to be pasteurized and then shipped probably has a bad effect on its flavor. And almost everywhere you can find local micro brews that will give the German beers a run for their money.
I remember when I first moved out to Washington state from Minnesota and saw Cold Springs beer there as a microbrew. Most of their beers in Minnesota were very low price. In fact they had bottled water that sometimes cost more than their beer. It was a shock to see that brand in another state, but sold at microbrew prices. It was also actually quite good. And nothing like their cheap supermarket beer.
why don't you act like a typical stupid American?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Rider on the Storm 194,873
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 7 min UnderstandPeople 7,910
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 9 min Calisportsgirl 4,780
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Calisportsgirl 18,546
Word association (Jun '07) 13 min Calisportsgirl 4,837
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min 8541 MARINE 58,299
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 min Calisportsgirl 20,700
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Dman 32,709
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 10 hr Northbound 8,540
More from around the web