Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#114048 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There are two main reasons.
First reason:
The awful colonization of the world by the British. It is based on the killing and enslavement of native Americans and Africans.
Second reason:
The steal of German technology after WW2. The computer technology leaded to the spreading of English.
Before WW2 Englisch was meaningless.
Sorry, your knowledge of American history is extremely flawed.

And you have yet to demonstrate one whit of stealing of German technology.
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#114049 Jun 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<
Going by the standard age of the Earth being roughly 6,000 years old and using 25 years per generation there have been roughly 240 generations of human life. That means 6,000 years ago you should have 8.8 * 10^71 great great grandmothers if there was no incest in the female sides. That is more great greats than there are atoms on the Earth.
Your question was a foolish question.
Everyone with a brain should be able to recognize immediately how foolish this question is.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114050 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is not representative for most Americans but for your government
I am sorry. Obviously I mistyped. Saying that Lady Gaga is representative of the U.S. is on the same order as saying that Joseph Goebbels was representative of the German populace. Neither is true.

You had terribly flawed leaders during WWII. Though the German people had some valid complaints the war was still obviously their fault.
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#114051 Jun 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
You had terribly flawed leaders during WWII. Though the German people had some valid complaints the war was still obviously their fault.
This is just what they teach you in school.
It is not easy to see the truth.

If I was an American I would feel ashamed and deny that I am an American.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#114052 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There are two main reasons.
First reason:
The awful colonization of the world by the British. It is based on the killing and enslavement of native Americans and Africans.
Second reason:
The steal of German technology after WW2. The computer technology leaded to the spreading of English.
Before WW2 Englisch was meaningless.
The Germans would have do the same. As for that stealing you are wrong.
Like i said, let go. Move on. It is obvious that we are in the English or Anglo world. But hail Germany. Ok?

Level 2

Location hidden

#114053 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
But you still can not take away one thing from th, " first position".
So why would any one deny that?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114054 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have looked beyond what we are taught in school. It seems that you have a rather perverted view of history. You have also made claims that you have not been able to back up even after evidence was requested several times. This is creationist behavior. When it comes to your own country you act like a creationist.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#114055 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone with a brain should be able to recognize immediately how foolish this question is.
HAGAR could not see how his question and beliefs went contrary to the creationism that he is a fan of. Creationists typically have a blockage when it comes to thinking logically about their personal beliefs.

Level 2

Location hidden

#114056 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
But you still can not take away one thing from the Americans, " first position".
I believe no one can be ashamed or even deny that.
THE LONE WORKER

Alexandria, VA

#114057 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Then let us give 35 doublings back and get a number of people alive on earth today and assign each step an average70 years and then start subtracting doubling -35 to get back to Noah and his wife. Numbers work this way. If you start with two people coming from Noah and his wife and assign an average of two.offspring the years and numbers work the same. This is just a theory, but it works.
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#114058 Jun 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have looked beyond what we are taught in school. It seems that you have a rather perverted view of history. You have also made claims that you have not been able to back up even after evidence was requested several times. This is creationist behavior. When it comes to your own country you act like a creationist.
Don't compare me with a stupid creationist.
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#114059 Jun 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The Germans would have do the same. As for that stealing you are wrong.
Like i said, let go. Move on. It is obvious that we are in the English or Anglo world. But hail Germany. Ok?
No.
If Germany had won WW1 she would be the world power today and the world would be peaceful today.
In contrast to Americans we don't invade innocent countries and we don't steal from innocent people.

Level 2

Location hidden

#114060 Jun 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have looked beyond what we are taught in school. It seems that you
have a rather perverted view of history. You have also made claims that
you have not been able to back up even after evidence was requested
several times. This is creationist behavior. When it comes to your own
country you act like a creationist.
Creation or Evolution?
And yet you are a product of the former not the latter.

Level 2

Location hidden

#114061 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
If Germany had won WW1 she would be the world power today and the world would be peaceful today.
In contrast to Americans we don't invade innocent countries and we don't steal from innocent people.
But from History, we were made to understand that, the Germans captured neighbouring independent countries to be under their control, why?

Level 2

Location hidden

#114062 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
And again, during the scramble for Africa by European superpowers, it was not decided in Britain and France, but it was decided in Germany, why?
Berlin to be precise. So, what is your take on this.
THE LONE WORKER

Alexandria, VA

#114063 Jun 13, 2014
The number 70 is paramount in understanding these mysteries.

Level 2

Location hidden

#114064 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare me with a stupid creationist.
You must be proud, Heck. Do you know that, reproduction or procreation, is an element or result of creation?
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#114065 Jun 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> But from History, we were made to understand that, the Germans captured neighbouring independent countries to be under their control, why?
Because these countries were not innocent. For example Poland humiliated the Germans in Danzig. So it is their fault that we invaded them.

btw I am going to go to America for one year this year.
THE LONE WORKER

Alexandria, VA

#114066 Jun 13, 2014
The Bible claims that life is a circuit and we see the number 70 in many places when ancestry is mentioned. I do not claim to have any special knowledge of these mysteries, but everything else is systematic in nature and I would assume we could understand these things through new systems thinking as well.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#114067 Jun 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Creation or Evolution?
And yet you are a product of the former not the latter.
Nope, we're definitely a product of evolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Crazy Beautiful 152,787
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Grace Nerissa 37,759
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 16 min J ValJean 427
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Mega Monster 7,772
Happy New Year 2015 31 min beatlesinafog 10
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 34 min beatlesinafog 7,622
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 43 min beatlesinafog 24,860
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr beatlesinafog 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Enzo49 25,853
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web