Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223362 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#114094 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very intelligent for a narrow minded person.
Austrians are ethnical Germans. They are just for historical reasons a different country today.
Tell why do Americans spy at us? Do they want to steal German inventions again?
Yes, you are intelligent -- but not very smart.

You blast all over the internet how much you 'hate Americans', then wonder why we're spying on you? I suspect you're not the ONLY German who has your mindset.

BTW:

"Project Rahab uses SIGINT -- intelligence based on interception of signals, conversations and electronic communications -- to gather information on foreign business competition that can benefit German companies. BND officers have penetrated computer networks and databases in countries including Russia, the United Kingdom, Japan, France, Italy, and the United States."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/keith-thomson/o...

How do you say "hypocrite" in German?

Also, don't wear anything 'complicated' on your trip to the US. Hector can get impatient.
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114095 Jun 13, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
How do you say "hypocrite" in German?
Also, don't wear anything 'complicated' on your trip to the US. Hector can get impatient.
It's 'heuchlerisch' but I doubt you can pronounce it in a correct way. It is a difficult word for non-Germans. In this word are some sounds that don't exist in English like the German 'ch' and the German 'r'.
It is funny if Americans try to say "Fichten" (spruces) because they pronounce the German 'ch' like the German 'ck' and then it sounds like "ficken" what means "to fuck".
You can't also pronounce the German 'ü'. It's funny if you try to say schwül (hot and humid). Then it sounds like "schwul" (gay).

Besides it is not hypocrite. What should be hypocrite about this?

Orlando

#114096 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>It's 'heuchlerisch'...

Besides it is not hypocrite. What should be hypocrite about this?
Did you read the article referenced above?
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114097 Jun 13, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article referenced above?
It is our right to spy on you.

Orlando

#114098 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>It is our right to spy on you.
Hence my 'hypocrite' tag.
The Dude

UK

#114099 Jun 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
With my last posts I was only giving a math theory, I know there were more people to start with than just Noah and his wife.
Oh yeah.

A whole lot more.

Whole lot more than 8 too.
The Dude

UK

#114100 Jun 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> False.
How?
Explain?
Already have a thousand times over. You were too daft to get it.(shrug)
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114101 Jun 13, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence my 'hypocrite' tag.
According to this article we were allegedly spying on Russia, the United Kingdom, Japan, France, Italy, and the United States."

It is our right to spy on Russia because they captured Germans in the GDR for almost 40 years. They stole our land, raped our woman ....
So you can't trust Russians => It is our right to spy on Russia.

It is our right to spy on the United Kingdom and the United States I already told you the reasons. You are not trustworthy and maybe you want to start your next Invasion. Then we have to be prepared. Besides you stole our inventions and patents. So it is our right to get compensation for damage. Some of it we get with spionage.

It is our right to spy on France because they stole us land (for example Elsaß-Lothringen) and a huge amount of money.

It is our right to spy on Italy because they are traitors and stole "Südtirol".from Austria.

But we don't have the right to spy on Japan Japanese are decent and hard working people.
I don't believe that we spy on Japan.
The Dude

UK

#114102 Jun 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy doesn't recognize that his attitudes embody the same things he professes to "hate" about his American stereotypes - obviously that is Poland's fault..
Indeed. Instead of American exceptionalism he displays German exceptionalism. Like I said, kinda like the German equivalent of the BNP or UKIP.
THE LONE WORKER

Chesapeake, OH

#114103 Jun 13, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is nowhere close to 'working'. It is flawed at the very start: and merging of inheritance lines will exponentially decrease the predicted number of ancestors. And we *know* that there will be merging of such lines going backwards.
We need answers that are clear and concise and reasonable. It is laughable to claim some of the preposterous explanations that the evolutionist side has given so far. At least you admit the numbers should merge and decrease somewhere and that sounds more correct to me than the incest assertion.
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114104 Jun 13, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Instead of American exceptionalism he displays German exceptionalism. Like I said, kinda like the German equivalent of the BNP or UKIP.
In Germany you can vote for the Afd (Alternative für Deutschland / Alternative for Germany).
That's my party. They want to get out of the EU. They got 7% in the last elections.
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114105 Jun 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>We need answers that are clear and concise and reasonable. It is laughable to claim some of the preposterous explanations that the evolutionist side has given so far. At least you admit the numbers should merge and decrease somewhere and that sounds more correct to me than the incest assertion.
Ok now for idiots.

Assuming the fairy tale of Adam and Eva would be true.
That would be that you only have two Grand- Grand- Grand-....- Grand-parents.
How do you explain this with your logic?

Adam had to get babys with Eva. Then the brothers and sisters had to reproduce among themselves. Those children had two parents and two grandparents.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#114106 Jun 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your knowledge of American history is extremely flawed.
And you have yet to demonstrate one whit of stealing of German technology.
All you have to do is research the act.

Start with these two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperc...

http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php...
THE LONE WORKER

Chesapeake, OH

#114107 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now for idiots.
Assuming the fairy tale of Adam and Eva would be true.
That would be that you only have two Grand- Grand- Grand-....- Grand-parents.
How do you explain this with your logic?
Adam had to get babys with Eva. Then the brothers and sisters had to reproduce among themselves. Those children had two parents and two grandparents.
Adam and his woman had sons and daughter's according to scripture and they must have had a different genetic makeup than people of today, because they were said have lived hundreds of years instead of just decades. Noah was of that kind of longevity as well, and yes there must have been some incest in the beginning of mankind, but that is beside the point.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#114108 Jun 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Adam and his woman had sons and daughter's according to scripture and they must have had a different genetic makeup than people of today, because they were said have lived hundreds of years instead of just decades. Noah was of that kind of longevity as well,
So what you're saying is that back in those days you had humanoids with a VASTLY different genome than that of humans today, and it is these humanoids that humanity ultimately sprang from with our genome diverging in variance over the next few thousand years or so?

Sounds a bit like evolution, doesn't it Mikey?
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
and yes there must have been some incest in the beginning of mankind, but that is beside the point.
Well shagging your sister may not be a big deal to YOU, but it's sure an issue with most the rest of us.

Orlando

#114109 Jun 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Adam and his woman had sons and daughter's according to scripture and they must have had a different genetic makeup than people of today, because they were said have lived hundreds of years instead of just decades. Noah was of that kind of longevity as well, and yes there must have been some incest in the beginning of mankind, but that is beside the point.
Pure fantasy and myth. Not a word of fact to back that up.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#114110 Jun 13, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
<quoted text>
In Germany you can vote for the Afd (Alternative für Deutschland / Alternative for Germany).
That's my party. They want to get out of the EU. They got 7% in the last elections.
JA?
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114111 Jun 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Adam and his woman had sons and daughter's according to scripture and they must have had a different genetic makeup than people of today, because they were said have lived hundreds of years instead of just decades. Noah was of that kind of longevity as well, and yes there must have been some incest in the beginning of mankind, but that is beside the point.
I am singing

"Zwei mal drei macht vier,
widewidewitt und drei macht neune,
ich mach mir die Welt,
widewide wie sie mir gefällt."
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114112 Jun 13, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
JA?
The only German words Brits know are
Ja, Nein, Hitler, Nazi, Sieg Heil (mostly with wrong spelling) and Rindfleischettikettierungsüber wachungsaufgabenübertragungsge setz (this word really exist).
deutscher Stolz

Visbek, Germany

#114113 Jun 13, 2014
Lol normal German words are too long for this Forum because it separates every word after 30 letters.

Easy German words like Geschwindikeitsbegrenzungsüber schreitung (which means the exceeding of the speed limit)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 4 min North Mountain 14,000
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr revilot2 9,370
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr revilot2 6,571
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 1 hr 9rivers 5
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,798
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 151,453
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,182
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 230,064