Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 219597 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Nov 07

St. James, NY

#112807 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The fossil record contains fossils of only complete and fully-formed species. There are no fossils of partially-evolved species to indicate that a gradual process of evolution ever occurred. Even among evolutionists there are diametrically different interpretations and reconstructions of the fossils used to support human evolution from a supposed ape-like ancestry.
Transitional species are still complete and fully formed in and of themselves. They are not half species or some sort of Brundlefly science experiment. The number 2 is the transitional number between 1 and 3, but it is a full number all by itself.

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#112809 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK fine, I see your point.
Do you think that Black-Africans are "partially-evolved" part ape / part human being species somewhere trapped between monkey DNA and human DNA?
Gosh Batman we may be able to escape our earthly bounds.

I'm a "White Cake" monkey, who will pull your limbs off and feed them to you.

And you will eat them and like it.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#112810 May 12, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that Black-Africans are "partially-evolved" part ape / part human being species somewhere trapped between monkey DNA and human DNA?
Wow. I knew you were stupid.

I guess RACIST is completing the picture of you, eh?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#112811 May 12, 2014
Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Transitional species are still complete and fully formed in and of themselves. They are not half species or some sort of Brundlefly science experiment. The number 2 is the transitional number between 1 and 3, but it is a full number all by itself.
What ever you call complete in transition...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#112812 May 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Batman we may be able to escape our earthly bounds.
I'm a "White Cake" monkey, who will pull your limbs off and feed them to you.
And you will eat them and like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ft2w_AZ1MdkXX
I get to watch...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#112813 May 12, 2014
So what about raptures?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#112814 May 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't believe what you read on the Liars for Jesus blogs.
How many Christian "scientists of international repute" are biblical literalists, creationists, fundamentalists and deny evolution? A fraction of a percentage - and THAT is the source of what little "repute" they possess.
Are you now saying, all scientist are atheist?

Level 2

Location hidden

#112815 May 13, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
and to rephrase YOUR statement, It's even safer to claim that Charles doesn't know.
Likewise. We are all applying the concept of faith.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#112816 May 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Are you now saying, all scientist are atheist?
Did he even imply that?

I don't think so.

He was pointing out how the so called "scientists" at AiG and creatard.com tend to be liars for Jesus. Most Christian scientists do not feel the need to lie for Jesus. They know that Jesus does not need them to lie for him and it would not do any good if they did.

You keep forgetting that worldwide most Christians accept evolution. And worldwide almost all Christian scientists accept evolution.

Level 2

Location hidden

#112817 May 13, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
We were discussing evolution here.
You can move the goalposts in other direction as you like.
I won't answer it because your post is out of context.
Simple, you now understand what i have been telling you. Science can not answer everything. So stop moving the goal post.

Level 2

Location hidden

#112818 May 13, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
We were discussing evolution here.
You can move the goalposts in other direction as you like.
I won't answer it because your post is out of context.
I am talking about life. Is evolution not part of that?
If no, you are a bloody liar. Just admit the truth, Science is limited.

Level 2

Location hidden

#112820 May 13, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
No not all scientists are atheist.
But all scientists - also the believers among those - affirm evolution theory, especially those within the relevant disciplines (biology, genetics, paleontology, geology, biochemistry, where >99% of scientists endorse evolution).
Do you think before you type. I said, not all atheist are scientist, likewise christians.

Level 2

Location hidden

#112821 May 13, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Did he even imply that?
I don't think so.
He was pointing out how the so called "scientists" at AiG and creatard.com tend to be liars for Jesus. Most Christian scientists do not feel the need to lie for Jesus. They know that Jesus does not need them to lie for him and it would not do any good if they did.
You keep forgetting that worldwide most Christians accept evolution. And worldwide almost all Christian scientists accept evolution.
Just as they accept the Almighty Creator. Likewise.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#112822 May 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "partially" evolved. There's fully evolved or extinct. Black Africans are fully human. Just like you.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#112823 May 13, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I knew you were stupid.
I guess RACIST is completing the picture of you, eh?
You mean he's a hick Bible-bashing white supremacist fundie?

Well I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Location hidden

#112824 May 13, 2014
LOL! If you would spend some time actually LEARNING what evolution actually is you might not be as likely to post something as moronically stupid as this:
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The fossil record contains fossils of only complete and fully-formed species. There are no fossils of partially-evolved species to indicate that a gradual process of evolution ever occurred. Even among evolutionists there are diametrically different interpretations and reconstructions of the fossils used to support human evolution from a supposed ape-like ancestry.
If 'moronically stupid' is your goal, well done!

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#112825 May 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>

WTH is a partially evolved species?

Hey LQQK , that there was a set of legs that walked by .
I wonder what they belong to?
When it finishes evolving we will know ! LOL

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Location hidden

#112826 May 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're serving up your moronic stupidity with a big slice of racist pie. Wow

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#112827 May 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
What about starfish-type creatures growing fins? What about fish with legs?

There are many examples of these transitional fossils, which indicate a gradual process of evolution. I recommend you do a bit of research before posting nonsense.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#112828 May 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Simple, you now understand what i have been telling you. Science can not answer everything. So stop moving the goal post.
Lol, borrowing a phrase from ChristineM? Pretty pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Lifelover 211,470
What Turns You Off? 1 min DMan 383
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 7 min DMan 41,322
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Beth Luckys Ma Ma 71,238
News Primark pulls 'shocking' and 'racist' Walking D... 1 hr Geezer 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,929
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 11,685
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr inbred Genius 1,369
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr honeymylove 3,234
More from around the web