Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216897 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

What_time_is_it

Reading, PA

#112165 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> I'm terrible at math, SZ. All I know is that one day, Jesus will reign supreme upon this Earth, and that He will set things right. The world is so very wicked now. I am praying for unbelievers such as yourself, as well as the poor, sick, orphans, afflicted the homeless etc. Hopefully SZ, you will see the light.........one day.
You know the old saying Jesus is in all our hearts. So already his good work has begun and continues through all of the good people in the world. Had to bud in . Continue on.....

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#112166 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bottle your neck in a minute. AND....speaking of bottles, I'm just gonna finish this bottle of Coke Zero right now. You think too much.
Please, you should not reply to posts that include links to scientific articles. All you have done in this post is to illustrate your ignorance, again.

If your goal was to attempt to refute evolution you just failed miserably.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112167 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hypocrite, not even you believe all of the Bible.
Do you believe that the Earth is flat? The Bible says it is if you read it literally. Do you wear leather and cotton at the same time? Then you are not following the Bible. Do you eat pork? Shellfish? Again you are not following your Bible. Do you work on the Sabbath? What day do you think is the Sabbath? You probably are not following your Bible there either.
You are just another hypocritical Christian of weak faith.
Oh, wow. As if I'm gonna have a fit on the floor by what you say. Ha!! All you unbelievers wanna do is have a valid excuse to SIN. It's VERY EASY to be BAD, but it's an UPHILL CLIMB being good, and fighting for what's right (that's probably why all you Evos are ganging up on me on this thread). Oh sure.....You're all MACHO and BIG and TOUGH when you are in numbers. But you are TEENY WEENY little MICE when it comes to facing me ONE on ONE. Go away cowards.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112168 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron. It is amazing how idiots like you have no idea what the laws of thermodynamics say.
Well at least I know the first two.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112169 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, wow. As if I'm gonna have a fit on the floor by what you say. Ha!! All you unbelievers wanna do is have a valid excuse to SIN. It's VERY EASY to be BAD, but it's an UPHILL CLIMB being good, and fighting for what's right (that's probably why all you Evos are ganging up on me on this thread). Oh sure.....You're all MACHO and BIG and TOUGH when you are in numbers. But you are TEENY WEENY little MICE when it comes to facing me ONE on ONE. Go away cowards.
It is just you and me right now. Who is ganging up on you? Are you both an idiot and paranoid?

All you have done so far is to spout idiocy that has been debunked hundreds of times. You can't even defend your own beliefs since you have admitted that you are scientifically illiterate.

And not only that since you can't defend your ignorant knowledge of science it seems you can't even defend your Bible.

I can see why Ray left New Zealand.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112170 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> Well at least I know the first two.
You might think you "know" them, you clearly do not understand them.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112171 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case you might not have the billions of Christians that you claim.
Worldwide most Christians accept the theory of evolution. The U.S. is one of the very very few first world countries that has a significant number of creationists.
In fact your claim would take Christianity down from the number one religion in the world to number three or worse.
Do you care to rethink your claim about "TRUE" Christians. Not all Christians are hypocrites like you are.
Like I said, SZ, one of the convenient reasons why people like you reject God, is because you want to SIN. THEN you won't FEEL like a HYPOCRITE (such as what you're calling me). You are taking the path of LEAST RESISTANCE. But little do you know, that the EASY way you are taking WILL end up in deep shit in the end, i.e. you will be hurled down into the JAWS of HELL. Not worth it, mate.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112172 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
How threatened would you be by some idiot Muslims threats about what would happen to you in the afterlife?
How do you think that an intelligent person would react to an extremely foolish person threatening him with the fictitious Christian hell?
You are a piss poor Christian.
Well, sometimes I'm actually PISSED (drunk) AND POOR (the POOR part of me is permanent, unless I win Lotto one lucky day!!). You enjoy your day, SZ, he-he.

“e pluribus unum”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#112173 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> It says in the Bible that GOD is a SPIRIT. Would you dare say HE lives in a dreamworld?? ESPECIALLY if and when you are standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM on J-Day?? I will feel deeply sorry for both you and any other non-believer on that day. MORE - MUCH MORE souls will be cast into the fiery furnace of HELL on that terrible day, than those who will enter through the pearly gates of Heaven. We're talking a percentage ratio of 99:1. FEW - VERY FEW souls will go to the GLORY of Heaven on that day. Will YOU be one of the chosen few?? I sincerely hope you will be!!
Pascal would be so proud of your indoctrinated fear of the dark.
Fanatical christers everywhere will be teeming with the fear of damnation.
But you see your imaginary fear of holy holy holy, only works on extremely dimwitted people, oh please forgive me when I tell you're it. Run along and play with your scriptures now ...religitard.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112174 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, SZ, one of the convenient reasons why people like you reject God, is because you want to SIN. THEN you won't FEEL like a HYPOCRITE (such as what you're calling me). You are taking the path of LEAST RESISTANCE. But little do you know, that the EASY way you are taking WILL end up in deep shit in the end, i.e. you will be hurled down into the JAWS of HELL. Not worth it, mate.
Nobody has "rejected God". And no, it is not because we want to sin.

Please don't be an idiot.

And you can't scare me with your fairy tales.

When it comes to sin you should know that atheists are much less likely to break the law than Christians. I could provide evidence of that easily. I have also heard that atheists have lower divorce, abortion, and out of wedlock birthrates than Christians.

When it comes to sinning, Christians tend to top the list.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112175 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are in no position to have any comment about an scientific subject.
At least you are honest about that.
So since you have no knowledge about science and cannot defend your idiot claims let's move the debate over to grounds that you should be familiar with.
Let's discuss the many flaws of the Bible.
The Bible has no flaws, dingbat. But your Origin Of Species probably does.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112176 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The road to fame in science comes from upsetting long established theories. If someone could bust the theory of evolution it would mean worldwide fame, the Nobel Prize in biology and countless other honors.
The theory has not been busted from a lack of trying. It is one of the most accepted theories in all of science because all of the scientific evidence out there supports the theory.
There is no denial, only fools in the world of science dispute the theory of evolution.
Fiddlesticks.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112177 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible has no flaws, dingbat. But your Origin Of Species probably does.
We have already established that you are to ignorant to find any flaws in the Origin of Species.

But guess what, you are right, there are flaws in Darwin's work. None of us have claimed it was perfect. You really are set on proving that you are an idiot when it comes to science.

Now let's get back to your terribly flawed Bible. You do know that it has hundreds of self contradictions, don't you?
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112178 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to lie if the facts and evidence are on your side. Evolutionists have no need to lie. Yet it is easy to show that there are lies in almost any article from the various creationist sites.
Remember, you admitted yourself that you have no knowledge of science when you admitted that you have no mathematical abilities.
Evolution is a LIE. From "Lucy" (that little chimp they found back in the early '70s, I think) to Earnst Haeckels drawings. One of the remains they found was NOT of a primate, but the tooth of an extinct pig. They will even do things like FILE DOWN TEETH in order to get the 'evidence' to 'fit' their theory!! I'll be darned.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112179 Apr 26, 2014
What_time_is_it wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the old saying Jesus is in all our hearts. So already his good work has begun and continues through all of the good people in the world. Had to bud in . Continue on.....
Oh, thank you!! Have a GREAT DAY, and God Bless you!!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112180 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> Evolution is a LIE. From "Lucy" (that little chimp they found back in the early '70s, I think) to Earnst Haeckels drawings. One of the remains they found was NOT of a primate, but the tooth of an extinct pig. They will even do things like FILE DOWN TEETH in order to get the 'evidence' to 'fit' their theory!! I'll be darned.
ROFLMAO!!

You are one ignorant ass!

I thought there would never be anyone that was even more idiotic and uninformed than Blowfart and How's That for Stupid. You just proved me wrong.
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112181 Apr 26, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, you should not reply to posts that include links to scientific articles. All you have done in this post is to illustrate your ignorance, again.
If your goal was to attempt to refute evolution you just failed miserably.
You DO realize that what you are typing IS being recorded by God's angels, right?? EVERYTHING you THINK, SAY and DO is being recorded. I wonder how the MOVIE of YOUR LIFE, SZ, will play out on the Great Judgment Day??

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112183 Apr 26, 2014
NOISY TOILET wrote:
<quoted text> You DO realize that what you are typing IS being recorded by God's angels, right?? EVERYTHING you THINK, SAY and DO is being recorded. I wonder how the MOVIE of YOUR LIFE, SZ, will play out on the Great Judgment Day??
Again with the myths?

Why did you run away from the fact that your Bible is terribly flawed?
NOISY TOILET

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112184 Apr 26, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pascal would be so proud of your indoctrinated fear of the dark.
Fanatical christers everywhere will be teeming with the fear of damnation.
But you see your imaginary fear of holy holy holy, only works on extremely dimwitted people, oh please forgive me when I tell you're it. Run along and play with your scriptures now ...religitard.
You don't know what the consequences will be of what you are saying.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112185 Apr 26, 2014
It is 3:00 AM for me NT so I am going to say goodnight.

Take your time and try to give some good responses and I will answer them later today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 24 min Mila Beaujolais 6,858
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min Mila Beaujolais 45,788
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 26 min Mutant-cucumber 83,175
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 30 min Mila Beaujolais 1,713
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 38 min Mila Beaujolais 61,103
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 42 min Mila Beaujolais 5,869
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 44 min Mila Beaujolais 15,269
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Poppyann 1,515
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Poppyann 10,643
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Brandon 207,164