Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 5,307)

Showing posts 106,121 - 106,140 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MrBob Jones

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh, it's NEVER the creationists fault.(shrug)
Haha I'm not saying that, they do all that too, i just find that evolutionists get alot more defensive and arrogant... No offence
MrBob Jones

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
They are welcome to their beliefs but their beliefs are immaterial to science. Perhaps if they weren't trying to push their beliefs into a science classroom, they wouldn't get so much crap.
<quoted text>
A number of us are or have been teachers. What have you been doing? Sitting on YOUR ass?
Well idk theres been many christian scientists, and you've obviously been sitting on your ass alot longer, as this is my fourth post compared to your 50th, and because you spoke in past tense, when you said "have been teachers",says alot. Thanks
MrBob Jones

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you expect? The science behind evolution is solid no scientist is fighting over it - unlike you freaking morons who have nothing other than foolish gibberish ...
What did you mean you freaking morons i did not say I'm a creationists and its not solid it honestly is full of holes you can chose to believe it i dont care but take time to look at all the possible holes instead of only focussing on the solid stuff

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MrBob Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What did you mean you freaking morons i did not say I'm a creationists and its not solid it honestly is full of holes you can chose to believe it i dont care but take time to look at all the possible holes instead of only focussing on the solid stuff
"...and completely disregard the need for any punctuation whatsoever, as it is EXTREMELY exhausting to use. I mean all of those periods, and commas....jeeze!"

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MrBob Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Well idk theres been many christian scientists,
There have. But they don't let their religious beliefs get in the way of their science.
MrBob Jones wrote:
and you've obviously been sitting on your ass alot longer, as this is my fourth post compared to your 50th,
I imagine you think you're making a point here. What is it?
MrBob Jones wrote:
and because you spoke in past tense, when you said "have been teachers",says alot. Thanks
I used both present and past tense, doofus. However, to answer your silly "says a lot" comment, I was a high school teacher. I have also taught in business schools and at the college level. I am currently a supervisor in a very large public school system.

What has your contribution to society been? Besides dumbass remarks, I mean.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and completely disregard the need for any punctuation whatsoever, as it is EXTREMELY exhausting to use. I mean all of those periods, and commas....jeeze!"
You have to chuckle at someone who calls other morons yet they can't even use proper English.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Wait, you were serious?
BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OK DUDE

Name every single species and cite the fossil record (where it was found and where it is stored) going back to the beginning of time that demonstrates without a shadow of doubt that man "evolved" from a man-ape form. Do not skip any section of time and cite multiple sources for each phase.

Good Luck

BTW I know you can not even come close so just say "I Give Up" I accept Evolution on Faith in my 6 grade Science teacher

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

thulium wrote:
<quoted text>
Light --> matter
Einstein's discovery of the law of photoelectric effect and E=MC2. There are explanations to them.
But no explanation how light affected matter in the beginning of time when matter was formed. Like I said poly, I have such imagination. lol
Actually, the *light* was in the form of high energy gamma rays at that point. And we do know how such can produce matter. it is a frequently used technique. The real issue is why there is an abundance of matter versus anti-matter. But even that is subject to explanation given the cross sections for decay of some of the particles were are currently studying.

And, once again, the claim you made is that there cannot be an explanation. I see it as likely there *is* an explanation that we simply haven't found as yet.

Perhaps you need to stop imagining quite as much and start actually learning what the evidence is and what it means.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it 70, but you're giving Kentucky a bad name. And that's not an easy task.
Just put your trust in Evolution and everything will be OK

Pass the Koolaid

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass the Koolaid
The trust is in the evidence that stands UNREFUTED!
MrBob jones

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
I imagine you think you're making a point here. What is it?
That youve honestly been on this site alot longer just sitting around on the computer and i am actually a pshycologist

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MrBob jones wrote:
<quoted text>
That youve honestly been on this site alot longer just sitting around on the computer and i am actually a pshycologist
Uh.....

....Yeah.
thulium

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the *light* was in the form of high energy gamma rays at that point. And we do know how such can produce matter. it is a frequently used technique. The real issue is why there is an abundance of matter versus anti-matter. But even that is subject to explanation given the cross sections for decay of some of the particles were are currently studying.
And, once again, the claim you made is that there cannot be an explanation. I see it as likely there *is* an explanation that we simply haven't found as yet.
Perhaps you need to stop imagining quite as much and start actually learning what the evidence is and what it means.
So now you're getting into Higgs Boson, the God Particle. lol

Actually what we can demonstrate in a lab is matter creating artificial light. I have not heard of a type of light creating matter, only converting matter into another form. Don't worry, I use my imaginations for something useful. And I just enrolled in Physics class in Mechanics and Wave and I know this is an Evolution forum so perhaps it would not help answer my questions.

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

thulium wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what we can demonstrate in a lab is matter creating artificial light. I have not heard of a type of light creating matter, only converting matter into another form. Don't worry, I use my imaginations for something useful. And I just enrolled in Physics class in Mechanics and Wave and I know this is an Evolution forum so perhaps it would not help answer my questions.
Hehehee....."artificial light".

You cant make this shit up.
thulium

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lighten up Kong, go to a disco or something. lol

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MrBob Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I'm not saying that, they do all that too, i just find that evolutionists get alot more defensive and arrogant... No offence
Oddly, I find that the creationists are more arrogant and defensive and often that they make this claim that it is others who are so.

I don't care if it offends you are not, but it is honest.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass the Koolaid
I see that whatever pretense of an argument you had has gone by the wayside. Interesting choice considering it was a religious group that drank poison koolaid and not a group of scientists.

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

thulium wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'll give you a *BIT* of credit. There is actually light from "artificial SOURCES", but light is light, each being composed of photons. And there are no "artificial photons".

Since the person you are responding to (above) is Polymath, who has -- correct me if I'm wrong, Poly -- a PhD in Math, and is very close to his PhD in Physics, I would think you could learn a BUNCH from him.

As could I.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Same great illumination, but half the calories. For those that don't care for Natural Light.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

MrBob jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are a psychologist. Before you were a high school student that didn't pay attention to his step daddy. At least you were trying hard to be perceived as a high schooler. What will you be tomorrow?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 106,121 - 106,140 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••