Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 195169 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#111560 Apr 17, 2014

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#111561 Apr 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no scientific proof of any of your BS. The wonderful thing that evolutionists claim to be true is completely without fossil records or evidence. You are full of hot air blowing smoke that you heard or think you heard.
Completely without fossil records or evidence? Your ignorance is showing.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#111562 Apr 17, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the most ardent biblical scholars claim that the names of the Gospels refer to the authors.
But I see you have taken this opportunity to run away from discussing evolution.
Nick is ill equipped to discuss either.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#111563 Apr 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
No but have you ever even read the bible there is historical evidence and proof as to who wrote the individual books of the bibl
If you read historians that have actually studied the Bible, you would not be saying that. The authorship of the gospels is not known, but it is known that the traditional authors are not the correct ones. Some of the books attributed to Paul are legit, but some are not. When you go to the Old Testament, the authorship is certainly NOT what tradition states. Your claims are simply wrong historically.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111564 Apr 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no scientific proof of any of your BS. The wonderful thing that evolutionists claim to be true is completely without fossil records or evidence. You are full of hot air blowing smoke that you heard or think you heard.
But we *do* have fossil records and evidence. That is why people 200 years ago were becoming convinced of species change over time (evolution) even before Darwin. And the evidence has only grown since that time.

If you choose to ignore the evidence, that is your choice, but it is not the path of truth.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#111565 Apr 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Why as why?
Absolutely.

Sao Paulo

#111566 Apr 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been revealed, You're a troll.

Sao Paulo

#111567 Apr 17, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to hear that. What am I going to tell all those scientists with the fossil evidence, molecular, biochemical, geological, genetic, viral, and biological evidence? Some drill hole from East Bumfuck Tenn. says all your evidence doesn't exist.
*Shaking head in disapproval*

No Dan, it's East Bumfuck Kentucky.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#111568 Apr 17, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been revealed, You're a troll.
And not a very good on at that.
Nick

Red Deer, Canada

#111569 Apr 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You are ignorant beyond belief.
You link substantiates itself by discrediting another form of Christianity,
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FLAW in this reasoning?
It does nothing to prove it's claims, but misdirects you to lay blame on someone else.
Only a fool would succumb to this type misdirection, and you lay down so easy , you must be a good dog for you master.
Sucker.
Wtf you prick i could say thecsame thing about your bs theory tgeres so many holes in your reasoning and none of you honestly know what being a christian even means
Nick

Red Deer, Canada

#111570 Apr 17, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the most ardent biblical scholars claim that the names of the Gospels refer to the authors.
But I see you have taken this opportunity to run away from discussing evolution.
Why are you guys such pricks im not run ing away from this discussion and there is proof of who wrote them + if you also read the brief description of each chapter found in just about every bible it clearly says who wrote it

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#111571 Apr 17, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... he has been an epic fail at 'discussing' evolution (hell... science in general), so now he's out to prove he can be an epic fail at discussing the book he claims to put his faith in.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#111572 Apr 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf you prick i could say thecsame thing about your bs theory tgeres so many holes in your reasoning and none of you honestly know what being a christian even means
Evidently, it means it's OK to call someone a prick.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#111573 Apr 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you guys such pricks im not run ing away from this discussion and there is proof of who wrote them + if you also read the brief description of each chapter found in just about every bible it clearly says who wrote it
We've already covered this. Just because it SAYS who wrote it is not evidence that that was who actually wrote it.

Location hidden

#111574 Apr 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'christian' is : "Wtf you prick..."

Judging strickly by YOUR posts, apparently 'christian' means the following:

1) Reject everything that you see as going against what is written in a book you claim to
have read, yet obviously never actually bothered to read.

2) Make statements against subjects you obviously know nothing about (while claiming you do) then act indignant when your obvious lack of knowledge is pointed out to you.

3) Continue to use erroneous information even after you've been shown why it is erroneous...
then claim you're not a liar.

4) Resort to name calling when your faulty 'logic and reasoning' is pointed out to you.

Is that about right?

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111575 Apr 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
it says what the *tradition* is about who wrote it. The actual historical evidence isn't there. In many (most) cases, the tradition has been shown to be wrong.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#111576 Apr 17, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>How 'christian' is : "Wtf you prick..."
Judging strickly by YOUR posts, apparently 'christian' means the following:
1) Reject everything that you see as going against what is written in a book you claim to
have read, yet obviously never actually bothered to read.
2) Make statements against subjects you obviously know nothing about (while claiming you do) then act indignant when your obvious lack of knowledge is pointed out to you.
3) Continue to use erroneous information even after you've been shown why it is erroneous...
then claim you're not a liar.
4) Resort to name calling when your faulty 'logic and reasoning' is pointed out to you.
Is that about right?
From experience, that is certainly a typical 'christian' way to proceed, yes.

Location hidden

#111577 Apr 17, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
From experience, that is certainly a typical 'christian' way to proceed, yes.
Well... for the typical FUNDAMENTAL Christian poster, anyway... there are a few Christian posters that aren't striving for 'blithering idiot' status

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#111578 Apr 17, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
posts?
I was told by some Topix Guru that I can place per day well think about it, here it is so can I add P.s's? I think I must over ride that guys demand maybe it was just a suggestion?
Or maybe he thought that's all he can hear of me...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#111579 Apr 17, 2014
Dude when have you heard of ben hur the last time?

Was he not a Bavaryan or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tgif 5 min It Must Be 1
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 7 min Take That Medford 6,803
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,670
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,149
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 34,518
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,690
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,848
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 144,035
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Minus Man_ 189,029
Offbeat's Cutest Couple (Sep '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 593
More from around the web