Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 209420 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#111043 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
My theory is that __________ has repressed the truth that Christianity once had/held before the Church had butchered and edited and withheld scriptures, like for example, God has the power and will to do both Good and Evil. They done this to suppress the masses and made an organized shrade masquerading with wondrous festivals and it's own Holy Days (holidays) that are deeply rooted in Pagan worship, all the while making money from the stupid and those that don't understand. Sending them to Hell.
Then you have the Jews that have claimed the death and burial of God somewhere deep in their religious lituature.
Evolution is also false because monkeys can't make speech like me, even with thousand and millions and billions of years to try to attain what I am today. They don't have what we have. I doubt a rock from space came crashing down and hitting water with a life form that came off of it and little squiggly things mutated and became what we are today.
I hope the fuck that aliens didn't come down here and mated with apes and begot us. Though I think that origin story will become what will replace religion. Just have a bad feeling.
I believe many ages ago when the world was plentiful and lush with vase greens and gardens and satan suduced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil -- well you know the rest of the story. Or maybe you don't. Either way, story time with uncle Rick is done. My battery is dying.
American Idle is like the last supper for them the consistence if they don't get in as if it were the last trial?
But to see the props to what they put in that is a bit over the top considering if they could set up the contests to be more of a fulfilling maybe for other starving artists that did not get on this year?
Place it into centers to THE ARTS?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111044 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
My theory is that __________ has repressed the truth that Christianity once had/held before the Church had butchered and edited and withheld scriptures, like for example, God has the power and will to do both Good and Evil. They done this to suppress the masses and made an organized shrade masquerading with wondrous festivals and it's own Holy Days (holidays) that are deeply rooted in Pagan worship, all the while making money from the stupid and those that don't understand. Sending them to Hell.
Then you have the Jews that have claimed the death and burial of God somewhere deep in their religious lituature.
Evolution is also false because monkeys can't make speech like me, even with thousand and millions and billions of years to try to attain what I am today. They don't have what we have. I doubt a rock from space came crashing down and hitting water with a life form that came off of it and little squiggly things mutated and became what we are today.
I hope the fuck that aliens didn't come down here and mated with apes and begot us. Though I think that origin story will become what will replace religion. Just have a bad feeling.
I believe many ages ago when the world was plentiful and lush with vase greens and gardens and satan suduced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil -- well you know the rest of the story. Or maybe you don't. Either way, story time with uncle Rick is done. My battery is dying.
Refuse the drain....I want to hear some more...like picking the fruit that alone is like a task like fishing maybe...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111045 Apr 11, 2014
Like reading a book with a hidden meaning and where on what page is that word the one key word????

Maybe re-read the book again...

I should send out a letter to:
In care of the Health Dep...placed in regards to it's promise to heal care etc. A people's Life time and despair of especially being alone and in need of machine and medicine...

Oxygen air what others get enough of through out the day others have to be dependent on a bit extra, still mobile enough but they have to have a giant tank in the middle of the house with a hose that reaches anywhere...

SO life line NO. 1 can support the life line number 2 when someone takes a fall???
?????

HONESTLY???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111046 Apr 11, 2014
Maybe it would be much better to breathe into a bag...don't know safer for sure...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111047 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
The Heathens they already were visited too a long time ago they had by standers...

DOne doen and done again...

Undone there will be nothing...LOL

As long as we still have Paper bags ...Bags and Baggins ...

SO 1000 years

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111048 Apr 11, 2014
That sounded not nice....

After all the work the breath must be caught and damn someone better still be wanting something more...

For FOR...exaclaiming...plaining xaplaining...comp....

COMP all COMP all, here ye come...

Alright I must stop acting like Hunter

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111049 Apr 11, 2014
P.s.
As some refuse I will defuse myself...

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#111050 Apr 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a church attending Christian yourself?
Yes.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#111051 Apr 11, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, the ever popular Tyre.
Gots ta luv the Tyre prophecy:

http://etb-biblical-errancy.blogspot.com/2012...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111052 Apr 11, 2014
Scientific are Experiences...

Have a nice day

Level 9

into the night.

#111054 Apr 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a church attending Christian yourself?
Though not always. I would not do well in a fundamentalist church certainly. I have attended them and have no desire to support that thread of belief.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111055 Apr 11, 2014
Rick wrote:
Something as advanced as space travel settling for APE may be reason and it has been in the past they have been educating them for ever now, teaching them how to talk by using sign language and all sorts of other things...

In relation to blood and first of creations for them to have survived out in the wild is remarkable really if you think about it...Unlike what happened to the herds of Elephants and other species...
As many as there are in remaining to total and to believe that they found a sub specie, no husk body seems longer?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111056 Apr 11, 2014
:)

HUSK ...tusks... Husks well wild dogs that is what that reminds me off talk about hunting down animal...
They hunt people...

I don't think though I met a Husky yet that was not tamed...

Level 9

into the night.

#111057 Apr 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Though not always. I would not do well in a fundamentalist church certainly. I have attended them and have no desire to support that thread of belief.
The fundies are good cooks and set a mean table though.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111058 Apr 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Though not always. I would not do well in a fundamentalist church certainly. I have attended them and have no desire to support that thread of belief.
What is their Service like? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to ...
Talking about Church can get me down and I never feel like it is shedding much light for me at all...as far as it's teachings...

The vast attendances though that churches receive must mean they are all looking for something or someone?
Mere support maybe potlucks and all included...

Survival menu as well ???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111059 Apr 11, 2014
Because I keep hearing them telling me that death IS...

An Occurrence of a past or life style or to come?

If all three apply are they addressing each other then for a benefit to better or to comfort to ease pain for the dying?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111060 Apr 11, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>The fundies are good cooks and set a mean table though.
I have to look that up too...

FUndamentalist Church...hhhh ")

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#111061 Apr 11, 2014
Mentalists....

The Church of Morals and it's, their Origin...another nice Title...
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#111062 Apr 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
No im asking why you'd rather believe in being a useless pile of dna without purpose rather than a person created by a loving God who gave you a purpose
Our beliefs do not shape reality.

What purpose did God put us here for?

What is the meaning of life?

If you can answer that one, then great. Because that's been a tough one for philosophers for thousands of years, and they're still no closer to answering it.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#111063 Apr 11, 2014
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying that if theres evolution then the bibles a lie so you cant believe in both
Only if you take the Bible literally all the way through.

But then, you DON'T. Do you? Because you don't believe the Earth is flat.

I'm just saying that if the Earth is not flat then the Bible's a lie so you can't believe in both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 min Poppyann 13,509
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 3 min Poppyann 3,301
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 12 min SweLL GirL 4,030
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 20 min SweLL GirL 13,985
News PICS: Over 60 cats rescued from South Austin home 25 min Spotted Girl 6
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 20,104
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the Devil 200,690
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr GLEN CARTER 20,538
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr GLEN CARTER 5,017
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 3 hr Newt G s Next Wife 128
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 6 hr TheJerseyDevil 351
More from around the web