Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 204711 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110650 Apr 3, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
"God" is energy. Energy CREATED matter. Matter is energy.
It matters to matter of in to of fact...how much can one matter to what a molecule in mi ma to that up takes and when to re view to new and old in Formula....

They have revised a lot I am sure to some still in to study of a yeah year in Theory is to factuals to have thought???? Thoughts...

Well Matters of multiples...and when to collect cloned in China's study on multiples...

Do you still in feel as to today have some physical reason...

Reason Cause effects [email protected]...Let it be...a while minutes another matter to due in in due and that TIME...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110651 Apr 3, 2014
Oh so how does matter energize you?

That is really what I wanted to ask...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110652 Apr 3, 2014
Wunce once up on in out of your surrounding...

Munce...at times you have to smile still crazy laugh your bust up...

HAR HAR>>>>

???:)

War at hand it could become that how much do you want to win that Ultimate God will touch you personally and how really it is a freedom to have still means to reach out to public?

Publically...

Names as they spit them out...

Done and to deal..

Oh what a gooby that is thick and thinned or thickened to what kind one in line blood to evolving to only A type...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#110653 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters to matter of in to of fact...how much can one matter to what a molecule in mi ma to that up takes and when to re view to new and old in Formula....
They have revised a lot I am sure to some still in to study of a yeah year in Theory is to factuals to have thought???? Thoughts...
Well Matters of multiples...and when to collect cloned in China's study on multiples...
Do you still in feel as to today have some physical reason...
Reason Cause effects [email protected]...Let it be...a while minutes another matter to due in in due and that TIME...
Are you the one who wrote the instructions for my vegetable grater that was imported from China?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110654 Apr 3, 2014
Scheme over ...and if u do...then it is to you over what as into intent cover...inter in E...

Entertain in what is inspiring is that like a twirl?

Spiral..coil...

Oh Jocephena...phen phen Tiny Latina...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110655 Apr 3, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the one who wrote the instructions for my vegetable grater that was imported from China?
Ne, it was for that instrument that grates chocolate...white chocolate...maybe same things...

Hi...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110656 Apr 3, 2014
Yeah and while I did that I gathered myself together a lone...took some time though...

Togethered when they shipped it maybe you have to do that check on the instruction pamphlet it maybe out dated...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110657 Apr 3, 2014
How would it feel if you ate a tsp. full of Yeast to do it to see how it feels...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110658 Apr 3, 2014
How many ounces of water would you drink with it?

Are you away from home?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110659 Apr 3, 2014
If you had been born in the desert and you could have come to America...
Would YOUR LIFE remain the same?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110660 Apr 3, 2014
Time to jambalaya

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110661 Apr 4, 2014
OLD IRISH wrote:
The English language has it's origins in Old Irish or Middle Irish which is a Celtic langusge and Gaelic of Anglo-Saxon in Scotland with GERMANIC tribes.
Ok Dude. But we are all claiming origin's from different parts of the earth, and not from England. Now my question, why is English not native to those places, except in England and the other places influenced by England?

Level 2

Location hidden

#110662 Apr 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes old English was/is recognisable and understood by speakers of old Germanic and Norse languages. Experiments have been carried out between academics of ancient languages speaking that language.
Why do you consider that factual argument falls flat, you, like Charles, have offered nothing but opinion of you point of view. To Charles I have offered several academic articles and to you http://www.merriam-webster.com/help/faq/histo... . It seems that all are ignored in favour of personal opinion.
Poor metaphor, a language develops over time from multiple sources of origination, the history of the English language is testament to that. Children develop comparatively quickly and have two sources of origination.
Considering your claim that you don’t care you had a pretty good rant that belies that claim. Why because a considerable amount of the English language originated in France was your point (baited hook – lol). It is FACT, and no matter how you dislike the idea it is still FACT
Oh honey, where do you get your guesswork. Like Charlie you make guesses based on your own dreams. Where have I ever said anything about anyone owning any language, that claim is all Charlie’s. The French language, like the British language is an amalgamation of previous languages that has developed over time, mostly but not uniquely from Gaelic and Latin. This very fact is the reason why there are so many similarities between the languages.
BTW, I do mot believe I have never said. "French is the premier word in English". I have said “A French word is the premier word in the English language”. It helps if you get your facts straight then you are not accused of lying. As you claim a baited hook, mine actually was a baited hook and it seems that both you and Charles bit. If you don’t know the origins of the word “premier” then that is your own problem and makes a complete mockery of your whole post.
The same with all world languages. But no matter the influences, English can never be Greek, Latin, or French. That is the reason why the command of the English language, still rest in the hands of the people of England and those places its inhabitants influenced.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110663 Apr 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes documented facts beat wet dreams any day. It really does not matter how you mock, facts are facts
http://www.merriam-webster.com/help/faq/histo...
<quoted text>
You pillock. So interesting that the British government does not agree with you.
<quoted text>
Liar. That is a “smashing” comment to keep in your “trousers”, in fact something to tell your “dad” about
And if all that’s beyond you then you are lost in a quagmire of your own wet dreams.
<quoted text>
What a load of deliberately ignorant bollocks, I do not say English started in France. I do say that the English language developed with the help of a great many French words, and German and Norse and Latin and Greek and Indian and Chinese and Spanish and Arabic and Persian and many more countries/languages too numerous to mention.
As to are the English French, genetics show a very high proportion of Norman DNA so you idiotic mockery has backfired on you, this is what happens when you display your ignorance. Don’t expect any sympathy from me.
As long as Latin, Greek, and French, as well as others, are not English in any way or in any sense, you are just barking. The command of the language does not rest on those nations, you claimed, originated English, but rest on England and its inhabitants world wide.
THE LONE WORKER

United States

#110664 Apr 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is Jambalaya The world has given us peas so the to plant some more things to stuff oneself with and we all got so bloated we all got into a Twirl and we exploded...
THE EFFECT of AFFECT
I was just having my first cup of energizing morning coffee and I read your poem. Wow Tinka, you're a poet and don't know it..;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#110665 Apr 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes documented facts beat wet dreams any day. It really does not matter how you mock, facts are facts
http://www.merriam-webster.com/help/faq/histo...
<quoted text>
You pillock. So interesting that the British government does not agree with you.
<quoted text>
Liar. That is a “smashing” comment to keep in your “trousers”, in fact something to tell your “dad” about
And if all that’s beyond you then you are lost in a quagmire of your own wet dreams.
<quoted text>
What a load of deliberately ignorant bollocks, I do not say English started in France. I do say that the English language developed with the help of a great many French words, and German and Norse and Latin and Greek and Indian and Chinese and Spanish and Arabic and Persian and many more countries/languages too numerous to mention.
As to are the English French, genetics show a very high proportion of Norman DNA so you idiotic mockery has backfired on you, this is what happens when you display your ignorance. Don’t expect any sympathy from me.
Idiot. English is still very strange to the Greeks, the French, and the people of Latin, despite the fact that they originated the Language, why?

Level 2

Location hidden

#110666 Apr 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
By what "reasoning" do you deduce this conclusion? Because it supports the Bible or because the Bible supports it? Neither way is deduction, it is bias confirmation.
If we know everything completely about this universe we found ourselves. Why do we still end up dying?
Does that mean we don't know every thing?

Level 2

Location hidden

#110667 Apr 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"But, but, but...."
And the angles came from Angeln and if you go to northern Germany, you'll find that land is still there, too.
Thanks. That i know. But English is not native to that place but German.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110668 Apr 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"But, but, but...."
And the angles came from Angeln and if you go to northern Germany, you'll find that land is still there, too.
And remember, our argument is not on German but English. English despite its many roots were first spoken in no places but England.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110669 Apr 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the origins of the languages and it offers you no advantage that I'm perfectly capable of reviewing the research again. Don't get your panties in a wad.
The first word in the English language is "a." If you wish to play with words, fine. The first word in "the English language" is "the" or "first." "Premier" isn't relevant. It was at your urging that I did look it up - which is why at the time I thought you must have been from Quebec.
You don't have to listen to her trash. No matter the influences, those languages can never be English, that is why , English is unique to England.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Camilla 197,275
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Melancholy1 19,647
News The weird world of dating 17 min wichita-rick 13
News Good Samaritan makes citizen's arrest, catches ... 32 min Christians In Nam... 1
News Crews free man stuck between buildings after bi... 36 min Christians In Nam... 11
News 7 weird dog behaviors and what they mean 38 min Christians In Nam... 25
One Word (Jan '09) 53 min Dont_You_Dare 17,069
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 54 min quilterqueen 59,642
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 33,139
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 3,739
More from around the web