Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173498 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110555 Apr 1, 2014
Muffins are actually healthy...
If you like bread and you like fruit you don't need sugar...

I have learned this...:)
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110556 Apr 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Muffins are actually healthy...
If you like bread and you like fruit you don't need sugar...
I have learned this...:)
Sugar as we know it in the granulated form may be bad for us. Only in the last 100 years or so has it been widely available and we may been overloading with it.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110557 Apr 1, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar as we know it in the granulated form may be bad for us. Only in the last 100 years or so has it been widely available and we may been overloading with it.
Never before but it seems it can effect the joints and make them feel puffy...have you felt that before from eating a huge amount of it, like 4 bowls of cereal?

Also I just read yogurt of all sorts can be added instead of egg...I already thought that coffee yogurt muffins with instant coffee added for that extra kick in the morning...

I can't wait to get baking some more...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110558 Apr 1, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar as we know it in the granulated form may be bad for us. Only in the last 100 years or so has it been widely available and we may been overloading with it.
SO are you a Mason...lol
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110559 Apr 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
SO are you a Mason...lol
Nope, I'm just a lone worker out here making everybody mad at some point or another.

“The Edge”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#110560 Apr 1, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
Animals including humans are created from sugars,
If that's bad for you ..... sorry about your luck.
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110561 Apr 1, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Animals including humans are created from sugars,
Carbon dust is mostly what is left when our bodies die and turn back to the dust of the earth. I think when we eat too much sugar, we may be overloading a system which had not been conditioned to the substance in such great amounts.

“The Edge”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#110562 Apr 1, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Carbon dust is mostly what is left when our bodies die and turn back to the dust of the earth. I think when we eat too much sugar, we may be overloading a system which had not been conditioned to the substance in such great amounts.
Such the thinking of you , with so little to think with.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110563 Apr 1, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Piffle, lady. It's just a saying. Get over it. I'm not a Christian, but the language is so peppered with biblical references that no one can help but repeat them. Same thing. I've already stated that English is a hodge podge. Am I supposed to be surprised that Arabic and Indian words are incorporated along with every nearly other language on Earth? Most of the named stars are Arabic origin, as is the numbering system. The alphabet itself came from a long line of "them there foreigner" cultures. I'm neither offended nor intimidated by that... but then, I'm not French.
I think you two need to get a room...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110564 Apr 1, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I'm just a lone worker out here making everybody mad at some point or another.
I piss people off too...I have opiniating thoughts....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110565 Apr 1, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
LOL
So I am like what, a white sweetened coffee bean?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110566 Apr 2, 2014
How can there be bad luck? You may have none but bad?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110567 Apr 2, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Piffle, lady. It's just a saying. Get over it. I'm not a Christian, but the language is so peppered with biblical references that no one can help but repeat them. Same thing. I've already stated that English is a hodge podge. Am I supposed to be surprised that Arabic and Indian words are incorporated along with every nearly other language on Earth? Most of the named stars are Arabic origin, as is the numbering system. The alphabet itself came from a long line of "them there foreigner" cultures. I'm neither offended nor intimidated by that... but then, I'm not French.
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, itís fine when you do it but piffle when the nature of your abuse is mentioned. Then when itís returned in kind you take the incredulity stance. Are you sure you are not christian?

It seem that you are surprised considering only a few days ago you told the world that you agreed with Charlie Idiot and that the language ďORIGINATEDĒ in England.
Here let me remind you - http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
Are you sure you arenít christian?

Funny really, I am also not French so I guess thatís another of your big and bold guesses down the toilet, just like all your other big and bold guesses. Are you sure you arenít christian?

And I keep asking you and you keep NOT responding, WTH has the fact that I like France got to do with 28% of the English language being of French origin? Methinks you place far too much value on my contribution, either that are itís just another way for you to be nasty and insulting. Are you sure you arenít christian?

Honey, here is a little hint, I only every give people one chance, I find that if they blow it once then that defines the type of person they are and you have blown it by your misogynous insulting of my gender, not once but several times. I realise that this statement too will spark all sorts of incredulity and to be perfectly honest I donít really care how much you huff and puff but at least now you now know that when you insult me then I will ALWAYS respond in kind.

P.S. You repeatedly castigate the French for being French. Please tell, what have you got against people defending their culture, there way of life?.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110568 Apr 2, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you two need to get a room...
So you are into blood sports?
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110569 Apr 2, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I piss people off too...I have opiniating thoughts....
I am a truth seeker and I have found the Bible to be a great source. One fact about all of life is that the carbon cycle is involved. Everything goes back to carbon dust just like the Bible asserts in Genesis 3: 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#110570 Apr 2, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I am a truth seeker and I have found the Bible to be a great source. One fact about all of life is that the carbon cycle is involved. Everything goes back to carbon dust just like the Bible asserts in Genesis 3: 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
The Bible says nothing of being "carbon dust". You are simply making the mistake of trying to fit reality into the words of a myth. The same can be done with Spiderman or Batman. It does not make either comic more "real" if you do so.
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110571 Apr 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
The animals eat plants which have converted carbon atoms into carbon dioxide which is converted into sugars and animals eat other plants and animals and the carbon cycle continues. If we could study more about the circuits of life, we might be focusing in the right place to help future generations handle the problems they will face. This dog eat dog evolutionist world today is going to the dogs and now they are going to pot also.:(

Sao Paulo

#110572 Apr 2, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are into blood sports?
LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#110573 Apr 2, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I am a truth seeker and I have found the Bible to be a great source. One fact about all of life is that the carbon cycle is involved. Everything goes back to carbon dust just like the Bible asserts in Genesis 3: 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Art in the Creator? That would be a sad day in HElll....To Generate re intim a dation...

To date and to record...

So I have just been writing an interesting note...

Morning or was it from last night...your post...

All things have maybe already done so generate or more into come, I have always thought we would see more...I have seen quite a bit of few things and leave it but to imagine...

For you in self as in me self will always remain....

Sao Paulo

#110574 Apr 2, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I am a truth seeker and I have found the Bible to be a great source...
I am trying to lose weight, and I have found that the Cheesecake Factory is the best place for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min Hot 98 18,652
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min streetglidehoney 43,481
motorcycle traveling stories 16 min harley honey 1,371
News Weird 'service' animals show up in odd places 20 min Spotted Girl 1
True False Game (Jun '11) 26 min Vector aka Victor... 10,019
News Golf Club Owner Agrees to Pay $100,000 Over Man... 26 min Spotted Girl 2
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 28 min Truths 2,449
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr CommUnique 29,702
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Camilla 169,322
Poll How many SOCKS do you have? 3 hr Footwear Note 10