Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 159,192
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110452 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks. But despite the various influences, English is still unique to England.
Perhaps wa-ay back when all of its dialects were sequestered to the island, but not anymore.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#110453 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Likewise. Where is yours?
Resting in the solidity of scientific evidence and theory, all that explains all the above, but falls short of the explanation of everything YOU can dream up.
However the explanatory power of science has brought humanity to this day, without the need for your non explanatory power of belief and superstition.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Location hidden

#110454 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. God is a spirit. Can you see spirits.
Your imaginary concepts lacks the explanatory power of scientific determination, an detail you theists seem to conveniently ignore. A simple detail ...that makes all things , in this world possible. As matter of fact your ideology goes to nowhere , while science has driven us to the stars and beyond.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#110455 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. God is a spirit. Can you see spirits.
If they're in a glass, then usually yes.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#110456 Mar 28, 2014
DANGIT....where is that thread where the teacher spoke this morning ...Class at 5 in the morning....

DAMM...

Level 6

in a city...

#110457 Mar 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your imaginary concepts lacks the explanatory power of scientific determination, an detail you theists seem to conveniently ignore. A simple detail ...that makes all things , in this world possible. As matter of fact your ideology goes to nowhere , while science has driven us to the stars and beyond.
O yeah so what does a SIr, MR or GOD SCIENCE LOOK LIKE?

It is due to moving Beings that have arms at least that to hand things to the next in line to put things matteralistics...together...

Level 6

in a city...

#110458 Mar 28, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>If they're in a glass, then usually yes.
Come on Blowing Glass Bubbles...

Or hmmmm Well in the new it would Pine Trees....little glass things...

Level 6

in a city...

#110459 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lol
Like i said, you have nothing to offer. The capital of England and the entire UK is London, why in London, England, and not in any coastal cities of Scotland and Wales?
Waiting for an honest answer.
What about LIVERPOLE? I wonder if they speak with Aussie slang there?

Level 6

in a city...

#110460 Mar 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your imaginary concepts lacks the explanatory power of scientific determination, an detail you theists seem to conveniently ignore. A simple detail ...that makes all things , in this world possible. As matter of fact your ideology goes to nowhere , while science has driven us to the stars and beyond.
And ok one more to outer than to so far passed OUT BEYOND a norm to understanding where would they be residing in ?

A castle IN A SKY?

Some tall Cliff...with all it's below disappearing ...

Damm

Level 6

in a city...

#110461 Mar 28, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>If they're in a glass, then usually yes.
You'd be in too...

Know a glass blower?

Level 6

in a city...

#110462 Mar 28, 2014
body's... periphery like wt freak....nerv and endings.....

Oh wait it sends to the brain and from there it gets spammed and then from there it can reach in deeper...

Where they can not land....

Nor would they find that place ever....

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Location hidden

#110463 Mar 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And ok one more to outer than to so far passed OUT BEYOND a norm to understanding where would they be residing in ?
A castle IN A SKY?
Some tall Cliff...with all it's below disappearing ...
Damm
Reality isn't always a cliff hanger.

Level 6

in a city...

#110464 Mar 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality isn't always a cliff hanger.
Ne I know because Stallone he cussed like a mad dog....

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110465 Mar 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ne I know because Stallone he cussed like a mad dog....
I've never actually heard a dog cuss, mad or otherwise.

Level 6

in a city...

#110466 Mar 28, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never actually heard a dog cuss, mad or otherwise.
Ha ha

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110468 Mar 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is a mule sterile?
Did you know evolution is a violation of the second law of thermodynamics?
Explain the millions and millions of years of absolutely no fossil records that support the theory of evolutionism
I have brought this up with these folks that they have no response because there is no evidence
Donkeys and horses have different numbers of chromosomes and both are different species. Mule is not a species. You keep trying to inject that evolution is taking 2 distinct animals and producing a third. You have a basic ignorance of genetics and a complete misunderstanding of evolution. It is the creationists who have lied to you.
Evolution does not violate the SLoT. You have been told this and the math solidly backs it up. It is the creationists who have lied to you.
It is not the lack of evidence that supports evolution, it is the preponderance of evidence. It is the creationists who have lied to you.

All of these have been previously addressed and answered for you. It is the creationist who lies about it.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#110469 Mar 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is a mule sterile?
Did you know evolution is a violation of the second law of thermodynamics?
Explain the millions and millions of years of absolutely no fossil records that support the theory of evolutionism
I have brought this up with these folks that they have no response because there is no evidence
Why do you think mules are sterile.
Explain the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
What millions and millions of years are you talking about? Are you referring to a gap in the fossil record that otherwise does support evolution?
If you received no response, it is likely due to the fact that your questions are piss poor and you offer no alternative that even remotely makes sense.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Location hidden

#110471 Mar 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe is an open system therefore Evolution is a violation of the Second Law of Thermo.
If there was "evolution" the mule would have evolved by now into a distinct species.
Why is there not life on Mars? Another difficult concept for the evolutionist. Life should have "evolved"by not on Mars
The second flaw of thermodynamics states , creationists can't get anything right about thermodynamics.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#110472 Mar 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe is an open system therefore Evolution is a violation of the Second Law of Thermo.
If there was "evolution" the mule would have evolved by now into a distinct species.
Why is there not life on Mars? Another difficult concept for the evolutionist. Life should have "evolved"by not on Mars
how do you know the universe is a closed system?

and yet with proven evolution many species die out..seems to go against your misunderstanding of the theory.

how do you know there wasn't life on mars?

fun topics for a small brain...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#110473 Mar 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have any clue about what you are posting do you.

The earth is an open system and as a result evolution can take place in accordance with the SLoT.

No, the mule would not have evolved. You have been told this before. The mule is the result of an artificial pairing of donkey and horse that would not normally occur in nature. Evolution has resulted in barriers that prevent donkeys and horses from reproducing.

Technically we don't know that there isn't some kind of life on Mars. However, if life is found on Mars, it most certainly will develop consistent with the theory of evolution. Evolution describes the relationship, changes and diversity of living things and does not state that life is compelled to develop. Stating that life should have evolved on Mars by now is not a conclusion based on evolution. It is one based on ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 'Tree Ninja' caught chopping down tree ... 4 min Spotted Girl 5
News NY Man Demonstrates How Not to Get Rid of Bedbugs 6 min Spotted Girl 16
What do Latino girls like about black guys? (Aug '07) 21 min BornOn40 230
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 47 min Wolftracks 40,127
News Doctor: Cabbage can cure erectile dysfunction (Jun '09) 49 min peterson1111 303
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 27,260
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr SLY WEST 161,010
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 4 hr Rose of Tralee 1,400
motorcycle traveling stories 6 hr NinaRocks 243
More from around the web