Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#110405 Mar 27, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've a noodle fetish....Hmmm....
God bless her majesty FSM's noodly goodness.:)

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#110406 Mar 27, 2014
As long one has the right tools...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110407 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Escher as the artist ?
I don't believe that spirits jump permanently into other body temporary maybe but even in that but one just never knows for mine I just know I would never be inside anything else but me...
Gods and intent...Maybe the Gods are ready for a meeting....(what ever runs God)...
One thing I do believe that there is oversight...Even Gods have to answer...
SO....HALLO GOD!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mcescher.com/

Of what I've read from "holy" sources and heard from the spirit inhabited bodies,'oversight'

(noun:
1. an unintentional failure to notice or do something.
"he said his failure to pay for the tickets was an oversight"
synonyms: mistake, error, omission, lapse, slip, blunder; informalslip-up, boo-boo, goof, flub
"a stupid oversight"
carelessness, inattention, negligence, forgetfulness, laxity
"the omission was due to oversight")

is an understatement.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110408 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
As long one has the right tools...
*jumping up and down, waving hands* I've got a tool!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110411 Mar 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
So then if death lies upon us before as it has in after to what a degree in measure of man's capability would you say you would have to go?
A free man free to decide?
Stepping stones and step aside....
Something is in a way...
Cruel to measure? When the turns of table set in a feeling to FELL when they those or them whom so needed....
Death is compulsory and yet nobody wants to die, why the death then?
And again, if science is the ultimate answer to life, why are science unable to determine the time of how end. No one knows but that truth is there hidden until it is revealed. God!

Level 2

Location hidden

#110412 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the capital of the UK was chosen for it’s proximity to the River Thames
We have also had Canterbury, Dorchester, Winchester and Westminster
I wonder why you ignore the links I provided, it’s as though there were not even there. Could it be that they fook up your silly wet dreams?
<quoted text>
So in your book you consider a murderer to be a god, you worship premeditated death? You are so sick.
Honey, when you are able to prevent death come back and start again until then just keep dreaming impossible dreams
Those towns mentioned by you are all in England, the land of the English. Why not in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff?
Please you have nothing to offer. Stop the shit.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110413 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you ignore the links I provided, it’s as though there were not even there. Could it be that they fook up your silly wet dreams?
<quoted text>
So in your book you consider a murderer to be a god, you worship premeditated death? You are so sick.
Honey, when you are able to prevent death come back and start again until then just keep dreaming impossible dreams
Like i said again, don't hide under the cover of Britain, because that Britain is an embodiments of three independent constituent countries- England( the English), Scotland( the Scots), and Wales( the Welsh). Why is the headquarters not in any of the coastal parts of Scotland and Wales?
Why in England?

Level 2

Location hidden

#110414 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Far from that. The evidence is clear. There is a God. The universe and all its elements are evidence to that. No living human knows his or end, but sure, that end must come, because some one knows that. It is very clear but impossible to understand.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110415 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can your science determine the actual time of your demise? No!
But that time is already planned and known. Science is limited.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110416 Mar 28, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand and agree that the English language originated in England. You need to concede the notion that the island or its people therefore "own" the English language. It's a misapplication of the word "own."
The blithering Idiot, by name, ChristineM should see this. Thanks Mr. Chromium. But my reason for saying that, is that, they are the only nation on earth that is known as that. Any way, thanks for saying the truth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110417 Mar 28, 2014
Sorry for some typos, at the course of my typing. It is not easy. But the hands, brain, feets and all parts of the body must function as one you.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110418 Mar 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Al dente seems cool or fine hu for extra microwavable time...
Dinner preparedness IT"S IN THE FREAKING FREEZER...dam ...
How many meals would you say have you prepared so far in your life? Set a full table and cleaned it off too?
I bet they wish Jesus ...mmmmm biting the tool that tastes and not wanting to take a bitw...
bite and by the way Big J and shoes feet to wear em' uh come in and sit...
I guess maybe two people inside a thread is plenty and Mississippi and dirt floors no wonder they blow people of their porches...
Ugg, microwave???

Too many meals

Level 6

#110419 Mar 28, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you cook! Another side of ChristineM revealed. Cooking is my passion, and most of the cooking in our house is by me. I shop and cook on a daily basis (when we're at home). I grow my own herbs, and most of my food is based on fresh veggies. Brazil has the best fresh produce. Just wanted to share my 2-cents on cooking. Bon apatite!
Cheers, although I do enjoy cooking it is more a necessity than a passion, If I did not cook a weeks supply of evening meals we would be sick to death of Indian take away food (I am addicted to lamb khorahi). Just basic stuff that I can dig out of the freezer in the morning then warm up at night. But no off the shelf ready meals, everything I cook is fresh, purchased from a farm shop or market the previous morning or dug from the garden.

So much for the cooking, eating food is a passion, good ingredients, well prepared. I love food, particularly when I have not prepared it.

Been to Brazil a couple of times on business but not really had time to look around.

I find the French markets are very good, it’s a tradition over there and just about every town and village has a food market at least once a week. Far better than those few and far between markets in the UK and a billion times better than the supermarket idea of fresh food.

Level 6

#110420 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Those towns mentioned by you are all in England, the land of the English. Why not in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff?
Please you have nothing to offer. Stop the shit.
Because although Edinburgh is the Capital of Scotland and the Scottish government sits there it is not the Capical of the UK

Have nothing? So the British government counts as nothing to you and the word of the great god charlie idiot is gospel? Wow, no wonder you are so confused.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Like i said again, don't hide under the cover of Britain, because that Britain is an embodiments of three independent constituent countries- England( the English), Scotland( the Scots), and Wales( the Welsh). Why is the headquarters not in any of the coastal parts of Scotland and Wales?
Why in England?
Who is hiding you fool? Britain is Britain, it comprised of three countries to make a NATION

I have already told you and provided the links to show that both Wales and Scotland have their own governments. Why are you so deliberately idiotic?
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Far from that. The evidence is clear. There is a God. The universe and all its elements are evidence to that. No living human knows his or end, but sure, that end must come, because some one knows that. It is very clear but impossible to understand.
Please provide such evidence as you have or shut the fook up.

Honey if there were evidence that evidence would be manifest and there would be no argument. It is not manifest therefore it does not exist.

Of and perhaps you need to look up the meaning of the word evidence, you see evidence is not belief, evidence is facts that can be proven.

Just because you do not understand is down to your own ignorance and you own unwillingness to educate yourself.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can your science determine the actual time of your demise? No!
But that time is already planned and known. Science is limited.
Can your guesswork?

Level 6

#110421 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The blithering Idiot, by name, ChristineM should see this. Thanks Mr. Chromium. But my reason for saying that, is that, they are the only nation on earth that is known as that. Any way, thanks for saying the truth.
I wonder has ChromiumMan studied the source of the English language?

There is no problem with the language ‘developing’ in (for the most part) England, but originate? You have been shown on many occasions origination is world-wide.

And I wonder why you refuse to congratulate him on his notion that you should concede “own”

Level 6

#110422 Mar 28, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Sorry for some typos, at the course of my typing. It is not easy. But the hands, brain, feets and all parts of the body must function as one you.
You idiotic hypocrite, you have ranted and raved at my word blindness (dyslexia) because you don’t understand it and you are a christian so something you don’t understand needs a good ranting – right?

You have ranted and raved at Tinka too

But when you fook up in exactly the same way you give excuses of “it’s not easy”

How pathetic is that?

How easy do you think it is for someone with a genuine and recognised medical disability?

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110423 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because although Edinburgh is the Capital of Scotland and the Scottish government sits there it is not the Capical of the UK
Have nothing? So the British government counts as nothing to you and the word of the great god charlie idiot is gospel? Wow, no wonder you are so confused.
<quoted text>
Who is hiding you fool? Britain is Britain, it comprised of three countries to make a NATION
I have already told you and provided the links to show that both Wales and Scotland have their own governments. Why are you so deliberately idiotic?
<quoted text>
Honey if there were evidence that evidence would be manifest and there would be no argument. It is not manifest therefore it does not exist.
Of and perhaps you need to look up the meaning of the word evidence, you see evidence is not belief, evidence is facts that can be proven.
Just because you do not understand is down to your own ignorance and you own unwillingness to educate yourself.
<quoted text>
Can your guesswork?
Lol
Like i said, you have nothing to offer. The capital of England and the entire UK is London, why in London, England, and not in any coastal cities of Scotland and Wales?
Waiting for an honest answer.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110424 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can your guesswork?
You are guessing as well. Every one, except you knows that the inhabitants of England are English and British. English is used often to differentiate the English from other non English British nationals.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110427 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can your guesswork?
I am also waiting for your evidence. Until then, keep guessing. But the questions are left un answered.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110428 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder has ChromiumMan studied the source of the English language?
There is no problem with the language ‘developing’ in (for the most part) England, but originate? You have been shown on many occasions origination is world-wide.
And I wonder why you refuse to congratulate him on his notion that you should concede “own”
Shut up!
English originated in England. The evidence is there, because, the land itself is present. Keep on ranting. It does not change the fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min NotaGoth 139,771
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min mr goodwrench 7,674
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 20 min Mechanic 4,161
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 36 min Jennifer Renee 10,248
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 44 min ellaquent 78,539
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 57 min Red_Forman 2,882
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 1 hr I Am No One_ 606
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 159,878
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 hr say it aint so 26,955
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 9 hr flbadcatowner 171
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,980
News After Uproar, Utah Restaurant Statue Loses Prom... 10 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 1
More from around the web