Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110368 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is, or do you believe the universe is evidence of wet fish?
Try that next sentence again in English please.
Honey, unlike you I do not lie.
<quoted text>
Methinks that when you were created someone forgot to put in the education gene
Do you have any evidence that the universe was created by a creator? No you donít so in your tiny and ill equipped and poorly educated mind you think ďdoh! I donít know so it must be my god wot dunitĒ
<quoted text>
Wrong. And still you fail to provide any justification for your BS other than the great god charlie idiot says so.
<quoted text>
So in your book you consider a murderer to be god, you worship premeditated death? You are so sick.
<quoted text>
Yes I know, and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales DO have their separate governments. England does not. You are not very good at this understanding thing are you?
http://wales.gov.uk/
http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/
http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/
And when you can provide evidence (that real proof) otherwise then come back and try again.
<quoted text>
You fool, I have already told you what death is, just because you are too stupid to comprehend is no ones problem but you own.
Keep on masturbating over your stupidity. The domimant force in Britain is England or the English, that is why the capital of UK And Britain is in London, England. Like i said, the issue is on colonialism.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110369 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is, or do you believe the universe is evidence of wet fish?
Try that next sentence again in English please.
Honey, unlike you I do not lie.
<quoted text>
Methinks that when you were created someone forgot to put in the education gene
Do you have any evidence that the universe was created by a creator? No you donít so in your tiny and ill equipped and poorly educated mind you think ďdoh! I donít know so it must be my god wot dunitĒ
<quoted text>
Wrong. And still you fail to provide any justification for your BS other than the great god charlie idiot says so.
<quoted text>
So in your book you consider a murderer to be god, you worship premeditated death? You are so sick.
<quoted text>
Yes I know, and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales DO have their separate governments. England does not. You are not very good at this understanding thing are you?
http://wales.gov.uk/
http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/
http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/
And when you can provide evidence (that real proof) otherwise then come back and try again.
<quoted text>
You fool, I have already told you what death is, just because you are too stupid to comprehend is no ones problem but you own.
And again, as long as you can not stop death from coming, but only by ranting, you are a blithering idiot.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#110370 Mar 27, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so he created the heavens and Earth at the same time, which took according to your theory, all byt 7 days.
"And then he rested..."
For 13 BILLION YEARS?!
Hey here is/are IDAES? One Universe a million and there are 13 one to start and how many times to cover each...

Seems all short lived and if you ask me there is one more to go to and this time without man...
Anger and pain and if you think all for men's gain in all of truths that is why...oh and cover up...

Even though to flow seems easy easy come and easy go...To accomplished...

How do you fill your day?

Level 6

in a city...

#110371 Mar 27, 2014
Colonies they are, there are 13 correct?

Science had it made so and Politics will deal and handle?

As to the rest they may just are in Hell here...To lighter days and understanding...

Freedom

Love without peace in mending to peace there will be love to follow...

How else would you... make LOVE a topic? A daily headline to get ups
and met ups and those we missed...

Sense in Sense to make it that of fakers...Set a pace to have had set trace...

A Billion in some world any one of em' could seem like a week and where a week can seem like a year...

Where were you needed at any given time ever? Or have you just used...in which way did you use up most of your Energy?

Restored, when that happens and when it sets in it gets knocked right back down...

Man creature and spirit of child?

Are they are they there they are Proud and had been given a how much more?

Continue...

Level 6

in a city...

#110372 Mar 27, 2014
America and what has settled here...
Somewhere you would think there are a remain of some that had started something to Earth's movement...
The EMO Generation...

Level 6

in a city...

#110373 Mar 27, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, as long as you can not stop death from coming, but only by ranting, you are a blithering idiot.
So then if death lies upon us before as it has in after to what a degree in measure of man's capability would you say you would have to go?

A free man free to decide?

Stepping stones and step aside....

Something is in a way...

Cruel to measure? When the turns of table set in a feeling to FELL when they those or them whom so needed....

Level 6

in a city...

#110374 Mar 27, 2014
Need it?

Seems to me as some of men have throughout created a path to lean into here and appetize a taste for something some more feast and to chill and bring in...

Level 6

in a city...

#110375 Mar 27, 2014
And what else TV activity nothing new there wither...

Level 6

in a city...

#110376 Mar 27, 2014
Fossils?

Like Vessels?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#110377 Mar 27, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so he created the heavens and Earth at the same time, which took according to your theory, all byt 7 days.
"And then he rested..."
For 13 BILLION YEARS?!
It was a LOT of work. And he was very, very tired.

Level 6

in a city...

#110378 Mar 27, 2014
To that the work never stops...nor will it hmmm tabacko plant and coffee bean...

Vegetables, corn to liquefy...A cow for protein and what more? Oh maybe one skillet...

Propane and if not that a plastic plant for energy to store will need that kind and a tent will be a home and to what more?

Maybe a pet and there you have it, a World....

Took about one afternoon to collect it all and then where should we settle...

Or an I ...anywhere to please...Gratify

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110379 Mar 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But noodle lashings are all the rage! heheheh
As I said, whatever turns you onÖ.

Level 6

#110380 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd ballish?
Oh no making pasta is a heck of a fun time it really is...makes it go past the time with something to do...I think I would be more though into tossing flour after having used that sink hose thing...
LOL oh just shut up...
Quorky maybe I am that too a bit...made pasta in the east with my Uncle...and that is a nice memory...
Yup, a bit off the wall.

I spent Sunday afternoons making family meals for the week, at least 2 are pasta based. Lasagne and enough left over sauce for a Farfalle or Spirali that can be ready in a few minutes. I buy it fresh pasta but donít make it, I donít have the time.

Well thatís how it seems, buck says jump and RR says how high my lordÖ

Al dente is the way.

Level 6

#110381 Mar 27, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Keep on masturbating over your stupidity. The domimant force in Britain is England or the English, that is why the capital of UK And Britain is in London, England. Like i said, the issue is on colonialism.
Nope, the capital of the UK was chosen for itís proximity to the River Thames

We have also had Canterbury, Dorchester, Winchester and Westminster

I wonder why you ignore the links I provided, itís as though there were not even there. Could it be that they fook up your silly wet dreams?
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, as long as you can not stop death from coming, but only by ranting, you are a blithering idiot.
So in your book you consider a murderer to be a god, you worship premeditated death? You are so sick.

Honey, when you are able to prevent death come back and start again until then just keep dreaming impossible dreams

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110382 Mar 27, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I have a point for saying that. The inhabitants of England are English, no nauion on earth are called that, except them.
I understand and agree that the English language originated in England. You need to concede the notion that the island or its people therefore "own" the English language. It's a misapplication of the word "own."

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110383 Mar 27, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply wrong. Water is common *now* because oxygen is fairly easily made in the centers of stars. In fact, for stars getting their energy from the carbon cycle, oxygen is a crucial stage in energy production. When they explode, those oxygen atoms are spread out into the universe.
But, in the very early universe, the expansion rate was fast enough that there wasn't time to produce oxygen nuclei. If there had been, the percentage of helium would be a LOT larger than it is, as well as having higher percentages of other small elements, like lithium.
The problem is that in the very early universe, there were no nuclei at all simply because it was too hot for them to condense. As the universe expanded and cooled, some nuclei were able to form, but the rate of the nuclear reactions involved in that (which are well known, by the way) did not allow for the larger elements to form before the universe cooled past the place where nuclear reactions hold at all. It was only much later (hundreds of thousands of years) that the universe cooled further to the place where there could be atoms (nuclei along with orbiting electrons). And it was even later that early molecules could form.
But, before water could form, the oxygen nuclei had to form. And that didn't happen in the early universe. And it does happen inside of stars. After the first generation of stars exploded, there would have been enough oxygen to form some water. But that is a rather late stage in the whole process.
And yes, we have the data to back up my statements about element formation in the early universe. In fact, it was some of the earlier aspects of cosmology supporting the hot Big Bang scenario.
Was there anything in LW's posts that indicates they are desirous of understanding versus believing?

Level 6

in a city...

#110384 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, a bit off the wall.
I spent Sunday afternoons making family meals for the week, at least 2 are pasta based. Lasagne and enough left over sauce for a Farfalle or Spirali that can be ready in a few minutes. I buy it fresh pasta but donít make it, I donít have the time.
Well thatís how it seems, buck says jump and RR says how high my lordÖ
Al dente is the way.
Al dente seems cool or fine hu for extra microwavable time...
Dinner preparedness IT"S IN THE FREAKING FREEZER...dam ...

How many meals would you say have you prepared so far in your life? Set a full table and cleaned it off too?

I bet they wish Jesus ...mmmmm biting the tool that tastes and not wanting to take a bitw...

bite and by the way Big J and shoes feet to wear em' uh come in and sit...

I guess maybe two people inside a thread is plenty and Mississippi and dirt floors no wonder they blow people of their porches...

Level 6

in a city...

#110385 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there anything in LW's posts that indicates they are desirous of understanding versus believing?
Notes on that, believe'ing...
Famine (Fest Feast)...Spiritual...

Well in spiritual famine it's said second to sin un-believe...

Depends not on who's a sinner to that in cause affect effecting... to wordly oh WORLDLY false believe Sin un- believe and Self in satisfying

Test God and God's Test...

A machine....

Just this morning a couple minutes ago...

Level 6

in a city...

#110386 Mar 27, 2014
I think I much rather study Enterprise...

God Knows I couldn't spend 5 minutes on a Religious Religion Trip sitting allaboard....or bote? Bete and pray the ship will go somewhere anywhere to find and seat...

Be seated...Oh past the sin of sinners and those that oughtta speak to spoken,,,

Speak with em' if must...

Level 6

in a city...

#110387 Mar 27, 2014
Giant pills like swallowing an egg...what do you think if you wake up and one egg is missing out of the cartoon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Chilli J 3,625
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min -Lea- 28,605
Watch As Dance Troupe Performs High-Flying Foot... 7 min Fundieraisers 1
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 7 min Sublime1 416
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Mega Monster 8,781
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Sublime1 155,300
'Zombie cat' crawls out of grave, finds its way... 15 min Fundieraisers 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,489
More from around the web