Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#110299 Mar 25, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are 7 billion people on Earth.
if you paired them...

Cuts that down...and Tv is on full blast so later...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#110301 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So who the freak is GOD?
HU anyone of you guys ???
Playing along and I do ponder on time span and foolin and fools and when the rest time is at hand...
Shovel along with whom...who is shoveling?
Waves currency...
Since n I'm talking to god you get to shovel.
Unless your a super hero or breeding stock.:)

Level 6

in a city...

#110302 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Since n I'm talking to god you get to shovel.
Unless your a super hero or breeding stock.:)
Stock...so God supplies you with things?

I wouldn't doubt men made women to breed for a reason...Hey why don't you consult this GOD and ask him...

Or whateva really GOD a Universal way thoughts to bring swoosh around to it all fall on everyone and we all fall down....

YAY...

Well I was always stubborn I obay not a will of Christian and I will stick with what I know...

Level 6

in a city...

#110303 Mar 25, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tinka answered your post on "WAR is not Over!" thread! Later!
Oh ok almost missed your post...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#110304 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock...so God supplies you with things?
I wouldn't doubt men made women to breed for a reason...Hey why don't you consult this GOD and ask him...
Or whateva really GOD a Universal way thoughts to bring swoosh around to it all fall on everyone and we all fall down....
YAY...
Well I was always stubborn I obay not a will of Christian and I will stick with what I know...
Good girl, now I must give you 50 lashes wet noodle.....:)

Level 6

in a city...

#110305 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girl, now I must give you 50 lashes wet noodle.....:)
With it... Oh goody and fun we can make pasta...That's what I had in mind...something on that line...I'll make extra red sauce...and after our last meal I'll drown you in it...just for a little while... LOL

Level 6

in a city...

#110306 Mar 25, 2014
Fish and milk a cow too...OK Amen, Night.. Prosper tomorrow...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110307 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the universe need to think?
Just because you can’t think and therefore cannot comprehend alternatives to “doh, I don’t understand so it must be my god wot done it with magic” is no excuse for ignorance.
The only problem here is that you are too thick to be completely aware of reality.
Then why do you concluded by saying the universe is an evidence of the universe? The universe did not said that but you. By that, you are a liar.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110308 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the universe need to think?
Just because you can’t think and therefore cannot comprehend alternatives to “doh, I don’t understand so it must be my god wot done it with magic” is no excuse for ignorance.
The only problem here is that you are too thick to be completely aware of reality.
The universe is not an evidence of itself. It did came by chance or by accident, it was created.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110309 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
That is why you will remain an idiot for life. YES English is the language of England because it was first spoken there. More of your shit.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110310 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
As long as you can not dictate to death when and when not to come, you are a blithering idiot.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110311 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then you don't know. England were once the colonial masters of Scotland, Wales and even Ireland. If England has their seperate government, it will arouse or bring about another form of colonialism.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110312 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
To crown it all, death is something that is far beyond your knowledge and science. But truly speaking no one wants to. But it must come to reality.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110313 Mar 26, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Wasting time is all it is some have more to waste ...
Sooner or later all stored items *matter* will be used up...
Down to the very last one...to the very last penny...the very last swipe ...
English and it's use...
Words to be scattered anyway you choose and also it adds to behavior...
Ain't that something...
It enhances movement if you place some words with it...
Truly speaking English is a very complex that is very difficult for those who take it as first or even sec6nd language. Standard English can only be found in schools and the English by native speaking areas.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110314 Mar 26, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Doof and I am, also part French, lot of German and mostly Slavic I would say...since that is what my dad was also a freaking supporter of your kind too...
What made you Amerikan so dense and what allows you to still be breathing...
I can honestly say I wish they would have let me stay sleeping...For all it's been worth not a thing to me...
Unless you value life in figure and figure of speech...
Are you English or from any of the Anglo phone countries?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#110318 Mar 26, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Are you English or from any of the Anglo phone countries?
I have an AT&T phone. Does that count?

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#110319 Mar 26, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>The universe has mysteries that are not yet known by scientists. Would you know of anything that travels faster than the speed of light? How can you determine how fast everything came into being at the beginning when you don't understand this kind of speed? Just because this event can not be measured, it doesn't mean it is an intellectual dead end.
First of all, we *are* measuring it. That is part of what the measurements of the cosmic background radiation are all about. Furthermore, with the detection of B-mode polarization in the background radiation, we have detected gravity waves from very early on.

And actually, we do have descriptions of the inflationary stage of the early expansion. This was an early stage of very rapid expansion that has just been verified by observations after being theoretical for 40 years.
The Bible says it was created by the Word of God and this event must have happened with his voice which carried very quickly. Water must have been the medium through which much of the commands traveled in the beginning and even the earth was formed from water according to scripture. Water must have been spread out and sound moves through water in waves.
No. Water didn't exist until much, much later. Why not? Because there were no oxygen atoms produced in the initial hot stage of the expansion. It turns out that oxygen nuclei have to be formed later--inside of stars. And those didn't form for at least millions of years after the expansion started.

But, that said, there *were* waves: like I said, we have detected the gravitational waves from very early on in the universe. We also see the effects of those waves on the background radiation and, ultimately, in the distribution of galaxies.

But not water waves. Too bad for your viewpoint.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110320 Mar 26, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
????
Honestly?
Please explain your sense to things if you can...What is your view toward life the world and it's existence to what a dialog or conversation does someone like you need to be stimulated can you xplain some of people's ways and needs and their drive...
Honestly. You do not habitually attempt to use conventional phrases and sentences, so you do not fail in your monologue. Chuck attempts to forward 'facts' in correct form that are incorrect ("England owns English", for example) and will not let go regardless of how or how many times this is pointed out as erroneous. You paint an abstract of a rabbit with words while chuckie claims rabbits are reptiles. I'm not delving into either his >motives< for typing what he does nor yours. I prefer brevity in my posts, so please forgive me for not inflicting a lengthy and egotistic dissertation of my own worldview.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#110321 Mar 26, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a dead end issue. Waves carry things and the universe began faster than light as we know it.
I was not insinuating that it is the -issue- that is intellectually dead.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#110322 Mar 26, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, we *are* measuring it. That is part of what the measurements of the cosmic background radiation are all about. Furthermore, with the detection of B-mode polarization in the background radiation, we have detected gravity waves from very early on.
And actually, we do have descriptions of the inflationary stage of the early expansion. This was an early stage of very rapid expansion that has just been verified by observations after being theoretical for 40 years.
<quoted text>
No. Water didn't exist until much, much later. Why not? Because there were no oxygen atoms produced in the initial hot stage of the expansion. It turns out that oxygen nuclei have to be formed later--inside of stars. And those didn't form for at least millions of years after the expansion started.
But, that said, there *were* waves: like I said, we have detected the gravitational waves from very early on in the universe. We also see the effects of those waves on the background radiation and, ultimately, in the distribution of galaxies.
But not water waves. Too bad for your viewpoint.
It is the onset "very rapid expansion" of space that LW is referring to as being faster than light. I admit that I do find that interesting. A near infinite amount of energy in a "small" universe. Consider that c is a description of distance over time, and that energy/matter does indeed "warp" both space and time...
Naturally, I still think LW is bonkers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Old Sam 152,699
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 4 min andet1987 1,108
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Barbi A 25,830
Back After A Long Hiatus 7 min TeddyBearCollector 3
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min andet1987 4,010
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min SUG here 26,728
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 13 min andet1987 2,989
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min Jennifer Renee 7,740
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 29 min Spotted Girl 64
More from around the web