Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 220743 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110292 Mar 25, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know that English and German are both Germanic languages. As for the rest, you make less sense than Tinka does.
????

Honestly?

Please explain your sense to things if you can...What is your view toward life the world and it's existence to what a dialog or conversation does someone like you need to be stimulated can you xplain some of people's ways and needs and their drive...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110293 Mar 25, 2014
So who the freak is GOD?
HU anyone of you guys ???

Playing along and I do ponder on time span and foolin and fools and when the rest time is at hand...

Shovel along with whom...who is shoveling?

Waves currency...

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#110295 Mar 25, 2014
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Charles Darwin was a racist. There's no prove that all life arose from one common ancestor. I am not surprised that the evolutionist theories are collapsing. Atheist science defend Darwinism like a religion. What a big fraud! One Hoax after another. They are so quick to announce their fake evolution discoveries, but they are not so quick to expose their mistakes and disproven conjectures.
Who cares if he was a racist or not? Evolution is still a fact. Darwinism isn't a religion at all. I think fundies make that claim because they want to say, "See, you're stupid, too."

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110296 Mar 25, 2014
wave length...to radio kurz and ultra how did they measure that any of it?

According all to number measure and then what how people get along with exactly one on one two a group alone to the Ultimate system...

As to all things or what to there is just but one as far as GOd and religion to having nothing in a believe to anything of a power to a higher source no one should need to resort to any believe in having faith to what? Be BE ??? Be heard understood or what?

Honestly one can not always be too sure and one should always keep some doubt is what...

Who tunes in to no more BONES???

To what a boy and a puppy...a dog..

Can you understand some of the things or do we grow accustomed to knowing much but shedding everything out...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#110297 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Ok well such is life...
Hi Tinka answered your post on "WAR is not Over!" thread! Later!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#110298 Mar 25, 2014
How can we still be debating this?
The creation story in Genesis is a Bronze Age myth.
It was written by ignorant goat herders who thought the earth was flat and the sky was solid.
The story has day and night on earth before there was a sun. Also, plants were growing before there was a sun.
We need to grow up as individuals and as civilization and stop believing that absurd buy-bull crap!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110299 Mar 25, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are 7 billion people on Earth.
if you paired them...

Cuts that down...and Tv is on full blast so later...

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#110301 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So who the freak is GOD?
HU anyone of you guys ???
Playing along and I do ponder on time span and foolin and fools and when the rest time is at hand...
Shovel along with whom...who is shoveling?
Waves currency...
Since n I'm talking to god you get to shovel.
Unless your a super hero or breeding stock.:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110302 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Since n I'm talking to god you get to shovel.
Unless your a super hero or breeding stock.:)
Stock...so God supplies you with things?

I wouldn't doubt men made women to breed for a reason...Hey why don't you consult this GOD and ask him...

Or whateva really GOD a Universal way thoughts to bring swoosh around to it all fall on everyone and we all fall down....

YAY...

Well I was always stubborn I obay not a will of Christian and I will stick with what I know...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110303 Mar 25, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tinka answered your post on "WAR is not Over!" thread! Later!
Oh ok almost missed your post...

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#110304 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock...so God supplies you with things?
I wouldn't doubt men made women to breed for a reason...Hey why don't you consult this GOD and ask him...
Or whateva really GOD a Universal way thoughts to bring swoosh around to it all fall on everyone and we all fall down....
YAY...
Well I was always stubborn I obay not a will of Christian and I will stick with what I know...
Good girl, now I must give you 50 lashes wet noodle.....:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110305 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girl, now I must give you 50 lashes wet noodle.....:)
With it... Oh goody and fun we can make pasta...That's what I had in mind...something on that line...I'll make extra red sauce...and after our last meal I'll drown you in it...just for a little while... LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110306 Mar 25, 2014
Fish and milk a cow too...OK Amen, Night.. Prosper tomorrow...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110307 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the universe need to think?
Just because you can’t think and therefore cannot comprehend alternatives to “doh, I don’t understand so it must be my god wot done it with magic” is no excuse for ignorance.
The only problem here is that you are too thick to be completely aware of reality.
Then why do you concluded by saying the universe is an evidence of the universe? The universe did not said that but you. By that, you are a liar.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110308 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must the universe need to think?
Just because you can’t think and therefore cannot comprehend alternatives to “doh, I don’t understand so it must be my god wot done it with magic” is no excuse for ignorance.
The only problem here is that you are too thick to be completely aware of reality.
The universe is not an evidence of itself. It did came by chance or by accident, it was created.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110309 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
That is why you will remain an idiot for life. YES English is the language of England because it was first spoken there. More of your shit.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110310 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
As long as you can not dictate to death when and when not to come, you are a blithering idiot.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110311 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
Then you don't know. England were once the colonial masters of Scotland, Wales and even Ireland. If England has their seperate government, it will arouse or bring about another form of colonialism.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110312 Mar 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where you fall on your face because the British government is the BRITISH government, not the English government. Although Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales do have local assemblies/governments England does not, there is no such thing, it does not exist. so your Bullcrap is noted.
<quoted text>
WTF has death go to do with anything? You have a death fixation, wassup? You scared of dying or something, here is a little hint for you, it happens to us all, get used to it, even the turritopsis nutricula is not immortal.
“Natural” death is proof of cellular ageing. Accidental death is proof that accidents happen and murder is proof that killers exist. Whether you want to blame your god for making killers is up to you but for me, I’ll stick with no god involved and lay the blame squarely on the perpetrator. Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary. Considering billions of people for thousands of years have been trying and failing then I don’t hold out much hope for you.
<quoted text>
And you should know considering the bunch of garbage “Bullcrap” you put forth every time you post. And you racism is noted but I can understand why you are talking a$$, it’s because you are a christian and doing as you’re a$$ fooking preacher told you when you were a child – right?
BTW, my ancestry is not Celtic but Viking, there is a difference that is probably too subtle for you to understand. But feel free to make yourself look like the blithering idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Say what? Because you are an ironic moron you are blaming the English language for your stupidity? Wow – that’s pretty weird even when we take into account your outstanding contribution to weird.
To crown it all, death is something that is far beyond your knowledge and science. But truly speaking no one wants to. But it must come to reality.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110313 Mar 26, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Wasting time is all it is some have more to waste ...
Sooner or later all stored items *matter* will be used up...
Down to the very last one...to the very last penny...the very last swipe ...
English and it's use...
Words to be scattered anyway you choose and also it adds to behavior...
Ain't that something...
It enhances movement if you place some words with it...
Truly speaking English is a very complex that is very difficult for those who take it as first or even sec6nd language. Standard English can only be found in schools and the English by native speaking areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 min Emerald 96
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 16 min SUG here 8,688
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 29 min Pasquali 5,043
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 30 min Pasquali 83,667
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 31 min Pasquali 15,752
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 32 min Pasquali 16,414
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 39 min Pasquali 20,744
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min Bad Bex 73,441
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Sharlene45 213,306
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr wichita-rick 1,266
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Laura B S 21,498
More from around the web