Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 201141 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110252 Mar 24, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Well Christie, I guess you've still got a lot of learnin to do.
So no you don’t have any evidence. Thank you for you honest response (it’s called sarcasm)

Level 6

#110253 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot. The British government comprises of those in England( the English), Scotland(the scots), and Wales(the Welsh). And again, nothing can just evolve without a maker. The universe did not evolve on its own without a creator.
That my drear is why it is called the British government – one day you may even realise this

Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot

Level 6

#110254 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, the language of England that is widely spoken in many parts of the world.
So it seems you cannot translate your garbage into English, otherwise you would have done rather than attempting (and failing) to make a sarcastic comment

Level 6

#110255 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Tinka, you need a very serious orientation on the use of English, the language of England.
Damn, you have just blown up my irony meter again

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110256 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Tinka, you need a very serious orientation on the use of English, the language of England.
Tinka, would you please inform Chuckie that German did not originalate from germs?

“Wrath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#110257 Mar 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka, would you please inform Chuckie that German did not originalate from germs?
Are you sure? lol
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#110258 Mar 24, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading your posts......
I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help and take some very strong medication because you are a dangerous nutjob
You are completely out of your mind.
To be fair to her, you think the Flinstones is a science documentary.

So I guess you're gonna be another hater of irony meters around here then, ain'cha?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110261 Mar 25, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to LOVE the irony of that sentence.
Likewise. Clown.
THE LONE WORKER

United States

#110262 Mar 25, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are reduced to Last Thursdayism, then you have lost the argument. We can only determine the nature of the past through measurements now and using the known laws of physics to determine what happened. Anything else is either resorting to the possibility of 'The Matrix' or some version of 'Last Thursdayism'. Both are intellectual dead-ends.
The universe has mysteries that are not yet known by scientists. Would you know of anything that travels faster than the speed of light? How can you determine how fast everything came into being at the beginning when you don't understand this kind of speed? Just because this event can not be measured, it doesn't mean it is an intellectual dead end. The Bible says it was created by the Word of God and this event must have happened with his voice which carried very quickly. Water must have been the medium through which much of the commands traveled in the beginning and even the earth was formed from water according to scripture. Water must have been spread out and sound moves through water in waves.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110263 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my drear is why it is called the British government – one day you
may even realise this
Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and
we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot
On the contrary, you are the idiot. The British Government is not different from that of the English( people of England), Welsh and Scottish. Bullscrap!

Level 2

Location hidden

#110264 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my drear is why it is called the British government – one day you
may even realise this
Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and
we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot
And again Mrs. KNOW ALL, can you dictate to death when and when not to surface( come)?
You can not, but that time is already planned and known. One proof of God the creator.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110265 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So it seems you cannot translate your garbage into English, otherwise
you would have done rather than attempting (and failing) to make a
sarcastic comment
Bullscrap! No one including you, is perfect. A little typo is not the same as a bunch of Garbage. Get your Celtic Arse( ass) out of here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110266 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you have just blown up my irony meter again
English is the language of England and those English in the diaspora- The US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, etc. Lose again.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110267 Mar 25, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny. That is why German can never be English even though they both evolved from the same family of language. Ok?
Tinka do have a comparative or absolute advantage over German than English. Because by origin she is not English.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110268 Mar 25, 2014
able you are alive....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110269 Mar 25, 2014
we are always online....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110270 Mar 25, 2014
why is their some one always behind you
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110271 Mar 25, 2014
Joseph wayne Stephenson.
RED MAN

South Pittsburg, TN

#110273 Mar 25, 2014
It's the waves man!

Level 2

Location hidden

#110274 Mar 25, 2014
Can that universe think?
If not, who is now thinking for it?
You and i!
That is where the problem lies, but to me, humans are not completely aware of this universe they found themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 18,385
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 13,447
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 3,656
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,831
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 194,215
News Another 'man in tree' arrested in Seattle 1 hr wichita-rick 3
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 2 hr wichita-rick 3,463
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr Knock off purse s... 7,798
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Enzo49 58,057
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 8 hr Enzo49 8,479
More from around the web