Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 220729 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110246 Mar 23, 2014
Pistol lips...and fingertips....

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110247 Mar 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And Germnanish so there and Englsih German...that does exist too since I
am sitting here...
Oh yeah pre-notification to any poster that I may enjoy reading in here I
would never turn into a stalker and thread around irrational as I am
feeling right now I just wanted to share it...
Funny or not...
That is it. That is why i said English is native to England and other countries that were influenced by England. Ok? So you still need a very orientation on the use of English.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110248 Mar 24, 2014
Tinka, you need a very serious orientation on the use of English, the language of England.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#110249 Mar 24, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Your source book may change though, mine never will.
why would anyone want to change "one fish two fish red fish blue fish"??

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110250 Mar 24, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>We read that it was all created and he saw that it was good and then he rested from his work. All through the early old testament Bible scriptures, it was recorded that God said he would send his redeemer and at his appointed time this event happened and his Word was made flesh in the man Jesus who is the Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus has been given all power in heaven and earth and he now sits at the right hand of God and he and his father are one. This is what we know concerning your question. The first miracle that Jesus preformed of turning water into the best wine will be a good example of something that was made instantly by the power of the Creator. In the normal natural state of things as we know them, grapes would take time to grow and develop and then someone would process them and make the wine, but when the power of our Creator causes a miracle, great amounts of time and care are there as soon as they are commanded of him and even time is not a barrier. These are mysteries which man with our limited minds find hard to comprehend.
Yeah, um... OK, I see where you're going with this, although you steered completely around my question, but there's no point since this is the type of rhetoric I can continue to expect as a response if I continue to pursue a logical explanation from you.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#110251 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
So you still need a very orientation on the use of English.
You have to LOVE the irony of that sentence.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#110252 Mar 24, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Well Christie, I guess you've still got a lot of learnin to do.
So no you dont have any evidence. Thank you for you honest response (its called sarcasm)

Level 6

#110253 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot. The British government comprises of those in England( the English), Scotland(the scots), and Wales(the Welsh). And again, nothing can just evolve without a maker. The universe did not evolve on its own without a creator.
That my drear is why it is called the British government one day you may even realise this

Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot

Level 6

#110254 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, the language of England that is widely spoken in many parts of the world.
So it seems you cannot translate your garbage into English, otherwise you would have done rather than attempting (and failing) to make a sarcastic comment

Level 6

#110255 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Tinka, you need a very serious orientation on the use of English, the language of England.
Damn, you have just blown up my irony meter again

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110256 Mar 24, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Tinka, would you please inform Chuckie that German did not originalate from germs?

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#110257 Mar 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka, would you please inform Chuckie that German did not originalate from germs?
Are you sure? lol
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#110258 Mar 24, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading your posts......
I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help and take some very strong medication because you are a dangerous nutjob
You are completely out of your mind.
To be fair to her, you think the Flinstones is a science documentary.

So I guess you're gonna be another hater of irony meters around here then, ain'cha?

Level 2

Location hidden

#110261 Mar 25, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to LOVE the irony of that sentence.
Likewise. Clown.
THE LONE WORKER

United States

#110262 Mar 25, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are reduced to Last Thursdayism, then you have lost the argument. We can only determine the nature of the past through measurements now and using the known laws of physics to determine what happened. Anything else is either resorting to the possibility of 'The Matrix' or some version of 'Last Thursdayism'. Both are intellectual dead-ends.
The universe has mysteries that are not yet known by scientists. Would you know of anything that travels faster than the speed of light? How can you determine how fast everything came into being at the beginning when you don't understand this kind of speed? Just because this event can not be measured, it doesn't mean it is an intellectual dead end. The Bible says it was created by the Word of God and this event must have happened with his voice which carried very quickly. Water must have been the medium through which much of the commands traveled in the beginning and even the earth was formed from water according to scripture. Water must have been spread out and sound moves through water in waves.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110263 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my drear is why it is called the British government one day you
may even realise this
Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and
we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot
On the contrary, you are the idiot. The British Government is not different from that of the English( people of England), Welsh and Scottish. Bullscrap!

Level 2

Location hidden

#110264 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my drear is why it is called the British government one day you
may even realise this
Proof of this maker please? Oh like all your other BS you have non and
we are just supposed to take the word of the great god Charlie idiot
And again Mrs. KNOW ALL, can you dictate to death when and when not to surface( come)?
You can not, but that time is already planned and known. One proof of God the creator.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110265 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So it seems you cannot translate your garbage into English, otherwise
you would have done rather than attempting (and failing) to make a
sarcastic comment
Bullscrap! No one including you, is perfect. A little typo is not the same as a bunch of Garbage. Get your Celtic Arse( ass) out of here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110266 Mar 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you have just blown up my irony meter again
English is the language of England and those English in the diaspora- The US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, etc. Lose again.

Level 2

Location hidden

#110267 Mar 25, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny. That is why German can never be English even though they both evolved from the same family of language. Ok?
Tinka do have a comparative or absolute advantage over German than English. Because by origin she is not English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 10 min Parden Pard 5,259
News Religious TV station in Senegal accidentally ai... 14 min Gov Corbutt of th... 5
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min _Susan_ 21,494
News NYC Mayor: 'Fearless Girl' statue can stay thro... 18 min Gov Corbutt of th... 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min DarkSoul___ 213,280
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 37 min Gov Corbutt of th... 13
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 38 min SweLL GirL 32,731
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 49 min Chilli J 6,902
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr DMan 73,436
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr Emerald 91
More from around the web