Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
104,061 - 104,080 of 113,237 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
Temba, his arms wide.
Sokath, his eyes uncovered.

I just saw this episode a week or so ago. Again.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's a logical fallacy called
"Argumentum ad Incredulum". Which, I maintain, is very closely related
to another, "Argumentem ad Ignorantem".
Which is another way of saying "You're wrong. Twice."
Whatever. Now tell me how did that universe came into form? waiting.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sez who?
Can you stop death when it is coming? can you give death the time of your end? if you can answer that logically, i will agree with your stand.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the universe is irreducibly complex as is all of life on earth...
To state that all matter in the universe came to be from an explosion
of energy no bigger than an atom is beyond ridiculous and no where near
scientific... However that's all they've got and if you don't believe
that you're simply unintelligent.... ID is not a theory... It's a
requirement.... They know it but will die before they admit it...
Very well. That is it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever. Now tell me how did that universe came into form? waiting.
Beats me. Everybody else, too.

Guess what? That says *nothing* about any deity.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you stop death when it is coming? can you give death the time of your end? if you can answer that logically, i will agree with your stand.
Nope.

And THAT doesn't mean that Somebody Else has a plan.
THE LONE WORKER

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
The driving DOG would he pass from passing a mail man would that be a shock to the dog?
I don't know if the other dogs cared for the driving one, maybe...
Would they attack the mail man if the dog truly passed? I think they would do that forget the barking...
They snuff the guy..:)
I bet at least one of the dogs would bark just by passing by the mail guy...
What kind of Van is it? Are they all seated what would they do if a cop stopped them?
I heard that the cop stopped them for disturbing the peace and they were driving a WEGO that's the YUGO minivan. The cop handed the driver a warning ticket and they sheepishly drove off and a trucker reported that he seen them barking as they drove by the post office and on out of town. ;)

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

SevenTee wrote:
A Mule is sterile it is not able to reproduce and form a species.
A Mule is a cross between a Donkey and a Horse (2 distinct species)
If evolution were true the Mule would have already evolved into a third species.
Hey, leave mules out of this!

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. There are Scottish British from Scotland, English British from England, Welsh British from Wales. Like i said, hiding under the cover of British, makes you like toddler.
And they are all British and the fact that you highlighted that fact is quite ironic

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up. That does not change the fact that the English, originally came from England.
So you cannot or will not answer the question. I will repeat. is plagiarism all you have?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Guess! now listen to foolish logic and conclusion. What brought about that universe? how did it came into form? many of these questions and our cycles on earth, proves the existence of a creator.
Are you now saying that the universe is not evidence of the universe? How about something more simple, are bananas evidence of bananas? Still to hard for you?

As to how it became, we don’t know. That means you don’t know either but rather than admitting that before 10^-34th of a second after the event there were no laws to even allow thought, instead you say “doh we don’t know so it must be my god wot dunnit”..,. scratches aSS and then says “Yeah dat sounds right, duuumm, I used to be really fick until I fort ov dat one”

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Liar! there is nothing logical about your statement. The universe never came by chance or by accident, it was designed for a specific function.
So you really are saying that the universe is not evidence of the universe… wow. The stupid is strong in you

Can you actually prove your statement? No you cant so stop lying.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sez who?
Says the great god charlie idiot

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the universe is irreducibly complex as is all of life on earth... To state that all matter in the universe came to be from an explosion of energy no bigger than an atom is beyond ridiculous and no where near scientific... However that's all they've got and if you don't believe that you're simply unintelligent.... ID is not a theory... It's a requirement.... They know it but will die before they admit it...
So you are yet another who does not want to understand quantum physics. Your deliberate ignorance is noted.

No god is required, no cause is required and if you understood even basic 101 quantum physics you would understand this fact.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Answer!!
A higher power must put energy into the breeding system to encourage an different offspring.
So mules and hinnies are vested with the Breath of the Almighty God? Buy some suspenders - your crazy is showing.
BTW - I'm STILL waiting for your OT passage that says Noah was mocked and neighbors' kids were invited onto the ark.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that the cop stopped them for disturbing the peace and they were driving a WEGO that's the YUGO minivan. The cop handed the driver a warning ticket and they sheepishly drove off and a trucker reported that he seen them barking as they drove by the post office and on out of town. ;)
I hope they left some informative flyers at the postal office on their way out...
Hope they made it out safe..

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So mules and hinnies are vested with the Breath of the Almighty God? Buy some suspenders - your crazy is showing.
BTW - I'm STILL waiting for your OT passage that says Noah was mocked and neighbors' kids were invited onto the ark.
Nope no one was invited but two of one kind...sacrifices must be made, sorry but the rest has to stay and learn to swim...
Paddle or Butterfly stroke yourself out...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Was the driver a woman dog?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no one was invited but two of one kind...sacrifices must be made, sorry but the rest has to stay and learn to swim...
I know. 2 of each kind and 8 humans. 70 relates Bible stories he watched on CBN cartoons as scripture, but won't admit it. Like many of his fellow fundamentalists, he may have already stroked out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fun proven false myth to discuss. can we talk about how Santa goes to every house in the world in one night next?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••