Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 222221 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109925 Mar 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are all British and the fact that you highlighted that fact is quite ironic
English, as every one knew and knows, is a language and a nation. British is not, but only a nation. More of your shit.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109926 Mar 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cannot or will not answer the question. I will repeat. is plagiarism all you have?
You don't know the meaning of the word, used. Every one knows that the inhabitants of England are English. British like i said, is never a language, but a nationality.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109927 Mar 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now saying that the universe is not evidence of the universe?
How about something more simple, are bananas evidence of bananas? Still
to hard for you?
As to how it became, we don’t know. That means you don’t know either but
rather than admitting that before 10^-34th of a second after the event
there were no laws to even allow thought, instead you say “doh we don’t
know so it must be my god wot dunnit”..,. scratches aSS and then says
“Yeah dat sounds right, duuumm, I used to be really fick until I fort ov
dat one”
Gibberish! Now tell me how did the banana plant came into form? Guessing or projections will not solve any thing.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109928 Mar 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really are saying that the universe is not evidence of the universe… wow. The stupid is strong in you
Can you actually prove your statement? No you cant so stop lying.
Empty statements. You have nothing to offer. Guess is not an option.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109929 Mar 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the great god charlie idiot
Can you stop death when it is coming, Mrs. Intelligence?
Can you give death the time when to surface? Until then shut up!

Level 2

Location hidden

#109930 Mar 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the great god charlie idiot
Can you dictate your cycle to death, when and when not to come? This alone means that there is a stronger force above us.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#109931 Mar 17, 2014
The UK...'s Flag and good ole Ale pubs and par
proper pronunciations nunci so who came up with that?
Nuncio:a person who is the Pope's representative in a foreign country
well we know they do speak English everywhere...
Nunciatur: a papal diplomatic mission headed by a nuncio
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#109932 Mar 17, 2014
Tinka wrote:
DId you check out how many Jesus they placed around the world...Where the freak was I???
Where do I find the Badge Pamphlet...What is up with pac man ????
on ward Christian soldier
wow more odd things to track

hmmm... they keep getting stranger and stranger

hmmm.... sounds like bad news yall
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#109934 Mar 17, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Later
she assassinated someone... or she tied some one .
tinka- this is now killing adler
later- legend assassinated there entrapped reader....

seriously this is a bad person.... I read her and I see what she is doing she is killing when she is not a control key she is not original ..... I don't really know what she is but I do know that she is killing along with some one else.... a man.... I cant read them tho.... they are just blank.....that means they are not related... hmmm.... pete some one switched names and they are murdering people I can not figure out who it is.... I don't connect to them and neither does my good guy glenn...

I always read my good guy glenn I can hear, see, and read glenn even when he is hundreds of miles away. Sir....I have described his whole day to him before.... he said wow that's exactly what happened. with an amazed puzzled surprised look on his face... then we laid down and just watched a movie I fell asleep with my ear on his heart so that I could hear it all night. that was the last night I actually had a wonderful nights sleep. that was like a month ago...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#109935 Mar 17, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Empty statements. You have nothing to offer. Guess is not an option.
Christ informed
ester your
good !

brother OMEGA
BamBalion FINALY you are alright....

Baby sister Alpha Q
forever always sister sacred heart twin treasure tides heart
Now is this Big BamBalion brother or is this twin bambalion brother....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109936 Mar 17, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
she assassinated someone... or she tied some one .
tinka- this is now killing adler
later- legend assassinated there entrapped reader....
seriously this is a bad person.... I read her and I see what she is doing she is killing when she is not a control key she is not original ..... I don't really know what she is but I do know that she is killing along with some one else.... a man.... I cant read them tho.... they are just blank.....that means they are not related... hmmm.... pete some one switched names and they are murdering people I can not figure out who it is.... I don't connect to them and neither does my good guy glenn...
I always read my good guy glenn I can hear, see, and read glenn even when he is hundreds of miles away. Sir....I have described his whole day to him before.... he said wow that's exactly what happened. with an amazed puzzled surprised look on his face... then we laid down and just watched a movie I fell asleep with my ear on his heart so that I could hear it all night. that was the last night I actually had a wonderful nights sleep. that was like a month ago...
I haven't been sleeping well either...

Glenn where are? Are you still with us?

If they are not IF THEY ARE NOT?

A cause for a breath keep breathing and they will see us through...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109937 Mar 17, 2014
Trying to have a nice dream...

In offering having been an offer up hand low as it receiveth it taketh slow is the moving steady the flow
let them be
humble in and so in cometh we will GO forth and onward...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109938 Mar 17, 2014
Night fresh brew in the morning
for the night warm arm around me into slumber tight where the rumble can not lay beside us ...we are sometimes and rightfully so...
Peace love and Armor the shield that won't let us cease
it will shed us of mumbles horrors and tears where the darkness can linger we will not disappear...

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#109939 Mar 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
If you can't produce two species that have evolved into a third species than your junk science is finished as a "scientist".
Doesn't get much dumber than this. You could not even get the order of events right.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#109940 Mar 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
This is why evolution is flawed. Evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics. You must not have taken Physics.
Really? Can you give a statement of the second law of thermodynamics that doesn't use the words 'random' or 'entropy'? I would bet that you cannot. I would bet that even if you use those words, you cannot give a correct statement of the law. I would further bet that you cannot distinguish the notions of 'disorder' and of 'entropy' with specific examples.

No, evolution does NOT violate thermodynamics. There is a great big heat source about 93 million miles away that pumps the system quite well, thank you.

And when, exactly, did you take that physics class that discussed the second law?

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#109941 Mar 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it takes an energy input to move to a higher order.
You are claiming that living beings "evolved' from lower life forms. That is a violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics
No, in fact, it is not. There is a huge heat source pumping energy into the system. You might have heard of it. It is called the sun.

Why do so many people think they are experts at thermodynamics when they can't even handle the basics?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#109942 Mar 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it takes an energy input to move to a higher order.
You are claiming that living beings "evolved' from lower life forms. That is a violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics
How can you be expected to be taken seriously when you ignore people's posts instead of addressing them?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109943 Mar 17, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be expected to be taken seriously when you ignore people's posts instead of addressing them?
That's only half the issue. Even when he does "address" others' posts, he routinely gets what they said bass ackwards.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#109944 Mar 17, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> English, as every one knew and knows, is a language and a nation. British is not, but only a nation. More of your shit.
But you were saying that the English were known as English and not as British. So what has language gor to do with you bigoted and racist lies. Now you are attempting to merge the two. More moving goalposts. You are so pathetic,
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know the meaning of the word, used. Every one knows that the inhabitants of England are English. British like i said, is never a language, but a nationality.
And you lie again. Jeez, you musts be christian or something. Nope you assume that everyone knows that the inhabitants of England are English. And again, WTF has language got to do with a person’s nationality?
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Gibberish! Now tell me how did the banana plant came into form? Guessing or projections will not solve any thing.
So this is another question you cannot answer, you are not very bright are you? I will repeat –“Are you now saying that the universe is not evidence of the universe?”

The banana plant evolved, there is no argument about this, there is only denial by those too stupid to understand and have to rely on a guess of goddunit with magic.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Empty statements. You have nothing to offer. Guess is not an option.
So you cannot prove your statement so in the typical denier tactic, lie and ridicule and obfuscate proven facts. You really a pathetic.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you stop death when it is coming, Mrs. Intelligence?
Can you give death the time when to surface? Until then shut up!
And what have your delusions go to do with reality? Can you stop death? No you can’t no matter how hard you pray to your god, you are still going to die so why accuse me of being inferior for having exactly the same lack of magic?
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can you dictate your cycle to death, when and when not to come? This alone means that there is a stronger force above us.
What cycle of death, you die, you decompose to your constituent elements and molecules. It’s is natural entropy as defined by the second law of thermodynamics and absolutely fook all to do with your dream of a big beard in the sky.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#109945 Mar 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was impressed with the 5+ Million year gaps going back 55 million years!!
LMAO, you stupid fools will never be able to dig up enough bones to make any type of Scientific study.
Your Darwinism religion is based upon faith.
Retorting with phrases such as "...you stupid fools" is not a good way to conduct an educated argument. You lost any remaining credibility you had on this post alone. I wouldn't be surprised if posters simply ignored you from herein. Aura took the time to post evidence at your request, and you resort to name calling. You've got the intelligence of a spoiled child seventy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min T Bone 222,039
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 5,978
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Alyssa76 5,464
Let's Play Songs With Four Words,... (Jul '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 121
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Alyssa76 17,282
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 6,800
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 1 hr Bovenzi13 846
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 2 hr Sublime1 35,405
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sublime1 5,429
More from around the web