Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 201360 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109791 Mar 14, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Answer!!
A higher power must put energy into the breeding system to encourage an different offspring.
So mules and hinnies are vested with the Breath of the Almighty God? Buy some suspenders - your crazy is showing.
BTW - I'm STILL waiting for your OT passage that says Noah was mocked and neighbors' kids were invited onto the ark.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#109792 Mar 14, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that the cop stopped them for disturbing the peace and they were driving a WEGO that's the YUGO minivan. The cop handed the driver a warning ticket and they sheepishly drove off and a trucker reported that he seen them barking as they drove by the post office and on out of town. ;)
I hope they left some informative flyers at the postal office on their way out...
Hope they made it out safe..

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109793 Mar 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So mules and hinnies are vested with the Breath of the Almighty God? Buy some suspenders - your crazy is showing.
BTW - I'm STILL waiting for your OT passage that says Noah was mocked and neighbors' kids were invited onto the ark.
Nope no one was invited but two of one kind...sacrifices must be made, sorry but the rest has to stay and learn to swim...
Paddle or Butterfly stroke yourself out...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109794 Mar 14, 2014
Was the driver a woman dog?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#109795 Mar 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no one was invited but two of one kind...sacrifices must be made, sorry but the rest has to stay and learn to swim...
I know. 2 of each kind and 8 humans. 70 relates Bible stories he watched on CBN cartoons as scripture, but won't admit it. Like many of his fellow fundamentalists, he may have already stroked out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#109796 Mar 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fun proven false myth to discuss. can we talk about how Santa goes to every house in the world in one night next?!

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#109797 Mar 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what a fun proven false myth to discuss. can we talk about how Santa goes to every house in the world in one night next?!
That's not technically "Santa" - it's his diffraction pattern. He travels at c through a set of slotted garage doors when no one is watching.
THE LONE WORKER

Tucker, GA

#109798 Mar 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Was the driver a woman dog?
I'm not goin there.:(

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109799 Mar 14, 2014
So now what is the Verdict on Science in it's Evolutionary Development....Has it reached a point anywhere in any field does it now know enough about the un-xplainable events that at times occur? This two legged MEN Creature, A *Being* a moving about.
Spirit matter and it's soul (where truthfully one's LIFE live events remain where memory is stored)., ongoing !
How does one excape them the Scientists? Disrobe them and take away their title to be called of Service they best have the best in Interest...

Escape their Ignorance...

And or one must HOPE can't give up the Belief that the Higher Supreme of all *men* made through physical Births is a watching and that it's Force to end the plaque of men will stop, step in...

They think it is something to watch to have been part of becoming witness to Miracles...Openly shared as it were any other day...

If you could choose between Heaven or Hell which way? Choose the right... seems there only exists Good or Not GOOD.
So in Trust we hold hands and give ourselves, part of us handed over..
Everything is present in-between...Once past and toward the future...

You mean we must keep on, decipher, all must strive to become an equal in equalities to one, someone, anyone that has entered into the Hands of one important that teaches of Christ and his forgiving people...lets not forget about them...

It would be too harsh to label them all for they must have been under one huge kick ass spell...

To the Educated...as well. Book-smart THEORY : All they did is took it from another... Derived from.Someone else's knowledge or just plain a point of view...

When the Life becomes clear to mind and life is and the living still have to ponder on...
It's all just to anyone's UNDERSTANDING....SCIENCE

We ought to all be born with a certificate

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109800 Mar 14, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not goin there.:(
You are not going where? You said a dog full of Vans LOL A van full of dogs...

So what was the dog driving?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109801 Mar 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not technically "Santa" - it's his diffraction pattern. He travels at c through a set of slotted garage doors when no one is watching.
I believe that...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#109802 Mar 14, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not goin there.:(
Would any self respecting male dog be driving a Yugo?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109803 Mar 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. 2 of each kind and 8 humans. 70 relates Bible stories he watched on CBN cartoons as scripture, but won't admit it. Like many of his fellow fundamentalists, he may have already stroked out.
Yeah believe that too oh so well...

Santa... He is an offspring of Kris Kringle and he has established a great following. Nothing wrong with Santa and his good will to supply children with things to play with and educate them while playing with fun toys.....

As GOD can be all and he can be everywhere all at the same time so he must have given Santa this great gift the speed of light...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109804 Mar 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any self respecting male dog be driving a Yugo?
Hee hee...

St. Croix valley

#109805 Mar 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm...i am sorry, but Santa is definitely a particle, not a wave...

St. Croix valley

#109806 Mar 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So now what is the Verdict on Science in it's Evolutionary Development....Has it reached a point anywhere in any field does it now know enough about the un-xplainable events that at times occur? This two legged MEN Creature, A *Being* a moving about.
Spirit matter and it's soul (where truthfully one's LIFE live events remain where memory is stored)., ongoing !
How does one excape them the Scientists? Disrobe them and take away their title to be called of Service they best have the best in Interest...
Escape their Ignorance...
And or one must HOPE can't give up the Belief that the Higher Supreme of all *men* made through physical Births is a watching and that it's Force to end the plaque of men will stop, step in...
They think it is something to watch to have been part of becoming witness to Miracles...Openly shared as it were any other day...
If you could choose between Heaven or Hell which way? Choose the right... seems there only exists Good or Not GOOD.
So in Trust we hold hands and give ourselves, part of us handed over..
Everything is present in-between...Once past and toward the future...
You mean we must keep on, decipher, all must strive to become an equal in equalities to one, someone, anyone that has entered into the Hands of one important that teaches of Christ and his forgiving people...lets not forget about them...
It would be too harsh to label them all for they must have been under one huge kick ass spell...
To the Educated...as well. Book-smart THEORY : All they did is took it from another... Derived from.Someone else's knowledge or just plain a point of view...
When the Life becomes clear to mind and life is and the living still have to ponder on...
It's all just to anyone's UNDERSTANDING....SCIENCE
We ought to all be born with a certificate
what unexplained events? there have been no verifiable miracles ever...just more myths. no magic. no spirits.

St. Croix valley

#109807 Mar 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah believe that too oh so well...
Santa... He is an offspring of Kris Kringle and he has established a great following. Nothing wrong with Santa and his good will to supply children with things to play with and educate them while playing with fun toys.....
As GOD can be all and he can be everywhere all at the same time so he must have given Santa this great gift the speed of light...
which god?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109808 Mar 14, 2014
I don't know WOODY, Santa time was always a feeling of a rush....
SANTA SANTA is coming!!!!!
Deck the Halls...
Oh how about the Bunny he's first second? He is magic and Santa is real...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#109809 Mar 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what unexplained events? there have been no verifiable miracles ever...just more myths. no magic. no spirits.
Yeah tell yourself that...
Bag that and I stand to differ that statement...

Which GOD?

The all known to the Christian faith GOD....duh

Santa isn't a black little kiddy cat...Unless he's a Panther...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#109810 Mar 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...i am sorry, but Santa is definitely a particle, not a wave...
"ummm.." being Heisenberg's middle name, I can state with certainty that I've witnessed Santa waves in every xmas parade I've ever seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Sharlene45 194,339
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 38 min Jose 32,682
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 40 min Poppyann 35,566
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 51 min Poppyann 44,366
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 18,429
What Could Be Hot? (May '15) 1 hr scars that wont heal 784
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 3,511
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 3 hr andet1987 178
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 5 hr Uncle Enzo 8,540
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 7,826