Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
103,721 - 103,740 of 114,594 Comments Last updated 48 min ago

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you moron, you are the one who went for the racist slurs and innuendo because you were getting youíre a$$ spanked, You were the one who brought in Britain because you believed it strengthened your case and now you realise just the opposite is the case you want to scuttle back to your shelter.
Just grow a set of balls and admit you are beaten
Christine, please - he doesn't argue, he just responds blindly. It's a total waste of time. Please ignore him, and maybe, if we're lucky, he'll either go away or get back on subject.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Christine, please - he doesn't argue, he just responds blindly. It's a total waste of time. Please ignore him, and maybe, if we're lucky, he'll either go away or get back on subject.
Fair enough

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You guys are still missing my point about the super power this kind of creature has.
no creature has super powers except in your cult myths and comic books. wow! your bible is right in league with Marvel comic graphic novels! Not sure how Stan Lee would feel about that....

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Good luck with that.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
but his crap is funny as hell! seriously. i share it with my GF and other friends. i even use them on other threads to point out the cult mentality gone so very, very wrong...

please don't take my toy away! please....? i promise i'll clean up after him.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but his crap is funny as hell! seriously. i share it with my GF and other friends. i even use them on other threads to point out the cult mentality gone so very, very wrong...
please don't take my toy away! please....? i promise i'll clean up after him.
Hilariously funny, I have oft read his posts and had to mop up the sprayed coffee but to I am tiring of his solid wall if deliberate ignorance, at least I assume itís deliberate, no one is that stupid naturally are they?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilariously funny, I have oft read his posts and had to mop up the sprayed coffee but to I am tiring of his solid wall if deliberate ignorance, at least I assume itís deliberate, no one is that stupid naturally are they?
yes, yes in fact they are...

but there are glimmers of intelligence behind his posts...this is pure, unadulterated cult mentality taken to the extreme.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, wrong. I asked a question in the Darwin's crowd thread, " why death", and no one seems to answer that question. That death proves God's existence. It tells us that there is a superforce above us.
My neighbor's cat died.

Was that because he didn't know Jesus?

Or was it because he got hit by a cement truck?

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, yes in fact they are...
but there are glimmers of intelligence behind his posts...this is pure, unadulterated cult mentality taken to the extreme.
Nah. I see no glimmer of intellgence when he chooses to resort to racism to back up an already discredited mantra then all we can do is face/palm and worry for the sanity of his grandchildren
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brick? There seem to be 2 here the great god Chaz Idemi and the great delusionist Free Savant of the prodigious imagination
As to why, I am having fun, but in the case of the fist brick the fun is waning and the second brick I have not stopped chuckling at the idea of magic flying jellyfish yet
And funis what it's all about! Carry on.

:-)

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I see no glimmer of intellgence when he chooses to resort to racism to back up an already discredited mantra then all we can do is face/palm and worry for the sanity of his grandchildren
perhaps that was the wrong word...or used wrong...he seems able to think about some concepts with what seems to me like intelligence...nascent intelligence? i mean his ability to discuss concepts like his water siphon shows some thougth process..it is just, as i previously stated, he always seem to turn it into some magic that comes from some mythical spirit...(the cult mentality taking over...) trust me, i talk with many people that would think talk of such physics would bring out accusations of devil worship and such!..i am totally serious here..!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M9JEPeeohYsXX
I love y'alls metaphors,...
ya gotta love Jethro Tull. what a great musician, writer, showman...
Do atheists acknowlege

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

I look human and lay insects with my saliva and my own dung and can have sex the kissing way and can further ate with human. So take that Darwin And also give milk. To say evolution and insect mammle is ridiculous I kiss Humans to do such mating.
THE LONE WORKER

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

MAN ALIVE! Somebody must have left the voice recognition on and an insect is trying to debate here. Whoda thunkit....:)

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

FASTWYND wrote:
<quoted text>Are we all there? If we were all there then we wouldn't be here.
There in Element to elements we have 5?
To each given it's own to and for use, reason...

Then there is here what we got the things of matter...

Interesting site Bio=physics and from what it says it is a fairly new in Study...
What is more amazing that it originated in Berlin...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophysics

I hope the link shows correct...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Oh good it did...

Now to read back some...Wonder if anything else in here is worth reading as far as replies...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

When the ceiling caves in all at once and the sky is torn and as far as distance distant to what is close it maybe-come even closer...

Works...

Machine Motor Mouth which a tool to choose when in time to words and written evidences we must find more substance sustainable sure Proof of all things...

So seems in variations to all that has been given it had been so too don't you think?

There then in NOW if all was PRESENT?

Presented it then or the THE IT as far as GOD CAN GO???? If he is that almight to PEOPLE in deed one to ALL HE IS? OR RESPONSIBLE? How do things fit in with LOGIC? It was before...

Situation?

Where to a what a place when Plantations were of Plenty as to what a was in remaining here in the GOOD OLE US>????

Slavery and how long had that to hold take hold drag on along???

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Become Human one must or would think one could grow in immune to in all to insensitivities...

One...

Two...

To that immune to insensitive to in not having to feel for when no want nor need is present and to all of the other time a one we had along all of our existence had we not you think would you think there were that had been in tried to say they did they could have been any better?

Hey come in I know you one of an I we are all the same we are of a CHRISTlike in figure speech or WTF????

Honestly !!!

Sense in sensing that much is not understood RIGHT?

And then to the Tics of Poli;s in a making....too??????

A time for an I and a time for an U and how much we can put vs, as to how much we could and who so could stop US?????

And who can give can get away with PAIN?????

For instance in HUMANS and their need to all of a healing a washing a purification??????

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Thanks Mr. Einstein and did you know that Tolkiens son actually wrote the last of the trilogy of the Hobbit...

Just found that out this morning from all his extended notes and studies has his Son written the 3rd I thought was pretty cool...

He was born in Africa thought that was interesting...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

How fast in a approaching?

What connects circumference...To it's Earth's measure to poles what about then the Equator?

Shorter than it is wide?
Expand
What an investment do you suppose to life and to living to keep something alive as much a planet to it's worth do you suppose Man has yet been given to pay part in to it's purchase? Or to keep for sake of?

Biology
(of a part or characteristic of an organism) less developed than formerly or in a related species; rudimentary; vestigial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••