Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#109404 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Nope nothing of the sorts. You just can't see any of my points.
Have you ever considered that they may be a glaringly obvious reason for that?

Level 6

#109405 Mar 7, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
May I ASK?? WTH..is this OBSESSION with Jellyfish??
Free Servant was giving his version/impression/illusion/de lusion of immortal beings, the Turritopsis nutricula was mentioned (in humour) and he latched onto it like a drowning sailor clutching a straw. And now it seems that the OT is was written by and about faster than a speeding bullet jellyfish creatures
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109406 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered that they may be a glaringly obvious reason for that?
I don't know. What some may see, others have to be shown time and time again for them to understand. It's a mystery.

Level 6

#109407 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The jellyfish has the capability of doing certain things faster than any other living thing on Earth. My point was, that if a creature such as this could fly, then those quick attributes may work in different and greater ways.
I hate to burst you bubble (actually, no I don’t) but creatures like jellyfish cannot support there own weight out of water. You can walk along any tidal beach and see the sad and rotting remains of those without the buoyancy of the sea.

Level 6

#109408 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. What some may see, others have to be shown time and time again for them to understand. It's a mystery.
Nope, does not work like that. At its most basic level what you have is two poles, reality and delusion. Most people are attracted to the reality pole but there are some few who for whatever reason, chemical imbalance, faulty synaptic wiring, religious belief (same thing really) who knows? Are attracted to the delusion pole.

And funnily enough it is those delusional people who cannot see the reality on the far side of their delusion. So they need to repeatedly “show” people over and over and over and over again just how la la sane their delusion really is in the hope that all those crazy people of the reality pole will understand the mysteries of delusion.

And the people on at the reality pole do a slow face/palm, shake their head and mourn the loss of yet another potentially intelligent being.

But here is a little trick to help you understand the difference between your delusion pole and the reality pole. If it can be proven, if there is actual evidence, if it is factual then it will fall to the reality pole. If it is completely impossible and/or needs magic to make it work then it falls squarely on the delusion pole.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109409 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That Britain is still Britain and without England, Wales and Scotland it would still be Britain
You are forgeting the subject 6f Discussion, the origin of English language. Britain or British is not a language. But Welsh, English and Scottish are.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109410 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Find out the meaning of island, the island of Britain and Britain
Actually the oxford English dictionary gives the definition of English as :-
Adjective - Relating to England or its people or language.
Noun - The language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/...
It also gives as an example of a sentence “The English language over the last 1,000 years has borrowed words from 350 other languages.”
So are you lying again and proven to be lying again or can you actually provide a citation that actually proves your actual stupidity?
That does not change the fact that, English originated in England. Others must learn English before they can understand it. Briton or Britain, is an ancient name, incorporated by England, Scotland and Wales.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109411 Mar 7, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
The sundial was invented by the English, and is owned by England.
No fuo. You can take away English from the English. That is why they are called the English.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109412 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Find out the meaning of island, the island of Britain and Britain
Actually the oxford English dictionary gives the definition of English as :-
Noun - The language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.
It also gives as an example of a sentence “The English language over the last 1,000 years has borrowed words from 350 other languages.”
So are you lying again and proven to be lying again or can you actually provide a citation that actually proves your actual stupidity?
And again, that Oxford told us that it began in England. What does that mean to you? Adjective qualifies a noun, so the Adjective of England is English, that is why its inhabitants are called the English. CRY.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109413 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Find out the meaning of Rejuvenation and see for your self.
According to Oxford and other dictionaries, English, originated in England.
And again, English is derived from Latin, Greek, etc. Does that makes English to be Latin or Greek?

Level 2

Location hidden

#109414 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Find out the meaning of Rejuvenation and see for your self.
According to Oxford and other dictionaries, English, originated in England.
And again, from your stupid premises, French was derived from Latin. Does that makes French to be Latin? NO!
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109415 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, does not work like that. At its most basic level what you have is two poles, reality and delusion. Most people are attracted to the reality pole but there are some few who for whatever reason, chemical imbalance, faulty synaptic wiring, religious belief (same thing really) who knows? Are attracted to the delusion pole.
And funnily enough it is those delusional people who cannot see the reality on the far side of their delusion. So they need to repeatedly “show” people over and over and over and over again just how la la sane their delusion really is in the hope that all those crazy people of the reality pole will understand the mysteries of delusion.
And the people on at the reality pole do a slow face/palm, shake their head and mourn the loss of yet another potentially intelligent being.
But here is a little trick to help you understand the difference between your delusion pole and the reality pole. If it can be proven, if there is actual evidence, if it is factual then it will fall to the reality pole. If it is completely impossible and/or needs magic to make it work then it falls squarely on the delusion pole.
Which pole do you think theories are formed on? Not that I agree with your pole analogy.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109416 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That Britain is still Britain and without England, Wales and Scotland it would still be Britain
Yes it is. But Like i said, we are dealing with language, so stay on topic. BRITISH is not a language like English and others. By that, you are WRONG.

Level 6

#109417 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are forgeting the subject 6f Discussion, the origin of English language. Britain or British is not a language. But Welsh, English and Scottish are.
The subject under discussion was Evolution vs creation you simply kept on moving the goalposts when you discovered that you could not win any creation stupidity arguments

You were the one who included Britain when it became obvious that you were confused and lying on your English language stance and now that has backfired on you, you try and lead it back to where you hope your pedantic ignorance can save you some face

Not going to work buster, you loose the only thing is now that you are not going to admit it.

Level 6

#109418 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That does not change the fact that, English originated in England. Others must learn English before they can understand it. Briton or Britain, is an ancient name, incorporated by England, Scotland and Wales.
We have been here several times before and I am not going to repeat myself and supply all that myriad evidence that proves you wrong and pedantically childish

Level 6

#109419 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, that Oxford told us that it began in England. What does that mean to you? Adjective qualifies a noun, so the Adjective of England is English, that is why its inhabitants are called the English. CRY.
Bollocks I showed you what the Oxford English dictionary has to say on the matter, I gave you the link to check for yourself and do you check, no you rant irrelevancies and lies and ignore the proven facts. You are a moron of the first order, even by the high standards imposed by your stupidity you are a noteworthy classic in the field

Here let me show you the link AGAIN

and let me repeat what they say AGAIN

Why do you have such difficulty understanding that to the extent you have to lie about it?

And even when you are proven top be lying you still lie and compound the lie, and the only reason I can think of for someone being that bloody stupid is because they are completely, off there rocker bloody stupid.

Level 6

#109420 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, English is derived from Latin, Greek, etc. Does that makes English to be Latin or Greek?
Ignored on the grounds that you are a blithering idiot

Level 6

#109421 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, from your stupid premises, French was derived from Latin. Does that makes French to be Latin? NO!
And you are derived from semen, does that make you a spunk bubble?

Level 6

#109422 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Which pole do you think theories are formed on? Not that I agree with your pole analogy.
Do you mean theories or do you mean guesses?

Theories are for the most part based on general principles, observation and measurement, so reality

The guess that immortal jellyfish can fly belongs squarely in the loopy loo pole.

You can agree or disagree with what you want

Level 6

#109423 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it is. But Like i said, we are dealing with language, so stay on topic. BRITISH is not a language like English and others. By that, you are WRONG.
Oh you moron, you are the one who went for the racist slurs and innuendo because you were getting you’re a$$ spanked, You were the one who brought in Britain because you believed it strengthened your case and now you realise just the opposite is the case you want to scuttle back to your shelter.

Just grow a set of balls and admit you are beaten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Hide my location 20,274
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 2 min Petal Power 7,090
When I get bored I... 4 min Petal Power 7
What Could Be Sweet,...? 11 min Enter Username 22
I Like..... (Mar '14) 11 min Petal Power 315
Word Association (Mar '10) 18 min Hide my location 15,988
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min Debra27 54,578
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min wichita-rick 147,103
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr SLY WEST 1,054
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Fred Bear 5,604