Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 205552 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

FREE SERVANT

Tucker, GA

#109427 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean theories or do you mean guesses?
Theories are for the most part based on general principles, observation and measurement, so reality
The guess that immortal jellyfish can fly belongs squarely in the loopy loo pole.
You can agree or disagree with what you want
We've got to have something to keep us together.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109429 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject under discussion was Evolution vs creation you simply kept on moving the goalposts when you discovered that you could not win any creation stupidity arguments
You were the one who included Britain when it became obvious that you were confused and lying on your English language stance and now that has backfired on you, you try and lead it back to where you hope your pedantic ignorance can save you some face
Not going to work buster, you loose the only thing is now that you are not going to admit it.
And again, that does not change the fact that English originated in England, and its inhabitants are called the English and British.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109430 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject under discussion was Evolution vs creation you simply kept on moving the goalposts when you discovered that you could not win any creation stupidity arguments
You were the one who included Britain when it became obvious that you were confused and lying on your English language stance and now that has backfired on you, you try and lead it back to where you hope your pedantic ignorance can save you some face
Not going to work buster, you loose the only thing is now that you are not going to admit it.
Evolution Vs Creation? Yes. But one thing can lead to the other. And that again, does change the fact about where English started from. Answer this, can you stop death when it is coming?

Level 2

Location hidden

#109431 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been here several times before and I am not going to repeat myself and supply all that myriad evidence that proves you wrong and pedantically childish
Simple! You don't have any thing to ofèr. You can not take Away English language from the English, that is why they are called the ENGLISH.
FREE SERVANT

Tucker, GA

#109432 Mar 7, 2014
While every body else is getting out of bed, I'm getting in it. I'll leave you.with this hope. Be glad we've made it here alive on this spinnin ball in the middle of space and please give to charities like the ASPCA.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#109433 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I never added British, you did. I only said, its inhabitants are called the English, and you added British which is not a language.
You chose to include Wales and Scotland.

And then delighted in the thought that you had found a loophole

Level 2

Location hidden

#109434 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bollocks I showed you what the Oxford English dictionary has to say on the matter, I gave you the link to check for yourself and do you check, no you rant irrelevancies and lies and ignore the proven facts. You are a moron of the first order, even by the high standards imposed by your stupidity you are a noteworthy classic in the field
Here let me show you the link AGAIN
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/...
and let me repeat what they say AGAIN
Adjective - Relating to England or its people or language.
Noun - The language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.
It also gives as an example of a sentence “The English language over the last 1,000 years has borrowed words from 350 other languages.”
Why do you have such difficulty understanding that to the extent you have to lie about it?
And even when you are proven top be lying you still lie and compound the lie, and the only reason I can think of for someone being that bloody stupid is because they are completely, off there rocker bloody stupid.
If you lacks the knowledge of summary. Treat that. In summary, it started in England, that is why its people are called the English. Other English nation had that opportunity because of England.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109435 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the grounds that you are a blithering idiot
Ignored on the fact that you can not answer a simple question presented. The people of England are English, and that of Greece are Greeks. Period.

Level 6

#109437 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, wrong. I asked a question in the Darwin's crowd thread, " why death", and no one seems to answer that question. That death proves God's existence. It tells us that there is a superforce above us.
Oh you butt brain, I responded to that question and you wound up blaming my friend for her child’s cot death

Don’t talk utter bollocks, it tells us no such thing, it tells us that organisms fail for one reason or another

What you really mean is “YOU” believe there is a magic force that you can’t understand otherwise you would never be able accept that you can’t to understand reality

Level 2

Location hidden

#109438 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you moron, you are the one who went for the racist slurs and innuendo because you were getting you’re a$$ spanked, You were the one who brought in Britain because you believed it strengthened your case and now you realise just the opposite is the case you want to scuttle back to your shelter.
Just grow a set of balls and admit you are beaten
Don't hide under the cover of Britain, because British is not a language. Pooh!

Level 6

#109439 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>We've got to have something to keep us together.
Well this is where science wins out over magic, we know what keeps us together

The strong and weak nuclear forces, the electromagnetic force and gravity

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#109440 Mar 7, 2014
"Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care."

Level 6

#109441 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, that does not change the fact that English originated in England, and its inhabitants are called the English and British.
Wrong and wrong.

I have show you facts regarding the origin of the English language and you have ignored them, you have even made lying claims regarding the Oxford English dictionary and I have shown you that you were lying.

I have shown you the government websites and documentation showing you that you are wrong and in assuming a British persons nationality. Some British people may consider themselves to be English but that is not the official position.

Level 6

#109442 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Evolution Vs Creation? Yes. But one thing can lead to the other. And that again, does change the fact about where English started from. Answer this, can you stop death when it is coming?
Yes, English evolved from several languages at different times and funnily enough it is also stated by the Oxford English dictionary. You must remember that one, it’s the one you lied about

WFT has magic immortality got to do with anything?

Level 6

#109443 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Simple! You don't have any thing to ofèr. You can not take Away English language from the English, that is why they are called the ENGLISH.
Ahh now we have the crux of it. You admit that will not accept facts that mess with your delusion and so completely ignore them in the hope that they will go away

Level 6

#109444 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> If you lacks the knowledge of summary. Treat that. In summary, it started in England, that is why its people are called the English. Other English nation had that opportunity because of England.
Bollocks

It’s people are called English because it is a dialect for Angles.

From Angleland – Land of the Angles. Been here and explained this to you before and provided evidence and guess what – surprise surprise you have ignored it. Why am I no longer surprised at your ignorance?

Level 6

#109445 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ignored on the fact that you can not answer a simple question presented. The people of England are English, and that of Greece are Greeks. Period.
Answered at least 8 times previously and each time ignored by you. I am not here to repeatedly pander to your ignorance. If you will not at least research links offered then you are welcome to fester in your own ignorance.

Level 6

#109446 Mar 7, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Don't hide under the cover of Britain, because British is not a language. Pooh!
Why not? I am British

Tools
Language
Set Language
Select Language

English (British)

You lose again…
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#109447 Mar 7, 2014
Christine, why are you attempting to talk with a brick?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#109448 Mar 7, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
...from my understanding.
:-\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min eleanorigby 60,037
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 min ImFree2Choose 35,925
A six word game (Dec '08) 3 min ImFree2Choose 19,696
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Poppyann 44,709
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min CJ Rocker 197,864
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 41 min oddie 20,032
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 50 min P Ness 39
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Beautiful Black M... 8,873
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 33,389
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Poppyann 3,932