Evolution vs. Creation

There are 20 comments on the Jan 6, 2011, Best of New Orleans story titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109290 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with Islam you still have only half the world population and Islam,
although they consider you dream to have exists (with no evidence I may
add) they consider him a prophet, not the son of god rape.
And I know for a fact that many christians do not actually believe in
the god book, their religion is a conform for them and not something
that defies fact.
That is why you atheist to date, are still in the minority. The fact is the fact. Majority always wins the vote.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109291 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
However the past is history, the present is now.
Talk your way out of that one…
Note that in the past much of the United Kingdome was under miles of ice, do you have any words of wisdom to add to that?
Wacko! now can you undermine your parents, or grand parents, because they existed in the past, if they are no more? without them, there is no you.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#109292 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Keep moving the goal post, England is the cultural founders of most nations that takes English as first language, and those to date are still acknowledging that. Cry.
Oh you fool, I am moving nothing, you are the one moving goalposts and then accusing me because you have nothing to contest the physical governmental FACTS

Level 6

#109293 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> History without culture or politics, is meaningless. Cry.
And still irrelevant to your original claim before you moved you goalposts for the first time

You want to go back to the original, historical language if the UK? Then start speaking Dutch or French or Latin or various forms of tribal ug.

Level 6

#109294 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As long as the nations- England, Scotland and Wales exist as constituent nations, you are wrong and dreaming.
Ahh you mean the nations of Britain. Thank you, at last we are getting somewhere.

We can assume that you are not a British citizen and therefore have no voting franchise in the UK. Nuff said…

Level 6

#109295 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No one, not even can deny that, England and its inhabitants are English and British, likewise Scottish and Welsh.
An no one, not even you can deny that England is part of Britain

Level 6

#109296 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is why you are an idiot. I never said that, what i said was that, the people of England is English and British by unity. Afterall, the three kingdoms were seperated before the act of union. Just admit your errors.
More goalpost changing? Who the fook mentioned the act of union, oh yes, you just did.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109297 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you fool, I am moving nothing, you are the one moving goalposts and
then accusing me because you have nothing to contest the physical
governmental FACTS
Why do we have England, Scotland and Wales, as constituents nations under Britain? if these nations decided to break up today, the term, Britain or British will be no more.

Level 6

#109298 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot. As long as England, Scotland and Wales exist as a constituent countries, Britain is just like a shaddow. Without these nations, there is no Britain or British. So, stop the shit and move on.
Britain is not a shadow but an umbrella that covers England, Scotland and Wales and this is where it all goes wrong for you. Because you are incapable of understanding the Britishness of Britain

It really does not matter ho much you protest, I am absolutely certain that the Queen and British governments know more about it that some no one who is not even registered to vote here

Level 2

Location hidden

#109299 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And still irrelevant to your original claim before you moved you
goalposts for the first time
You want to go back to the original, historical language if the UK? Then
start speaking Dutch or French or Latin or various forms of tribal ug.
Wrong. The Germans, Greeks, and the Dutch, etc, must learn English, before they can understand the language. once again, you are wrong.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109300 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you mean the nations of Britain. Thank you, at last we are getting somewhere.
We can assume that you are not a British citizen and therefore have no voting franchise in the UK. Nuff said…
And that does not change the fact. Without England uniting with Scotland and Wales, there is No BRITAIN OR BRITISH.

Level 6

#109301 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is why you atheist to date, are still in the minority. The fact is the fact. Majority always wins the vote.
And this is why you are a liar

Because Islam proves you are a liar

And like a good Christian you will never admit you are a liar because yopu simply do not have the balls

Level 2

Location hidden

#109302 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
An no one, not even you can deny that England is part of Britain
Yes. But before the act of union, there was nothing like Britain. Get that. Though historically, there was.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109303 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain is not a shadow but an umbrella that covers England, Scotland
and Wales and this is where it all goes wrong for you. Because you are
incapable of understanding the Britishness of Britain
It really does not matter ho much you protest, I am absolutely certain
that the Queen and British governments know more about it that some no
one who is not even registered to vote here
Beatle! now listen, Britain was an historical term, for the ancient Britons. But today, there are three nations there, and these 3 nations, decided to rejuvenate that name.

Level 6

#109304 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wacko! now can you undermine your parents, or grand parents, because they existed in the past, if they are no more? without them, there is no you.
Say what? Have you totally lost it?

Are you saying that history is not a thing of the past?

My parents and grandparents did not exist when the last ice age covered Britain, Yes I know my grandmother is old but hey, there are limits.

So how is the fact that most of Britain was covered in ice during the last ice age, which also happens to be a point that you have no answer to, in any way undermining my parents?

Just because the facts play havoc with your wet dreams is not my problem. Live with it

Level 6

#109305 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Why do we have England, Scotland and Wales, as constituents nations under Britain? if these nations decided to break up today, the term, Britain or British will be no more.
As I have already said, it’s called history and you don’t have any such thing, the UK is nothing to do with you

Evenb if Scotland leaves and say Wales leaves too we will still have Britain. The island is called Britannia and it’s habitants are inhabitants of Britannia (I.e, British) and have been long before your famous act of Union

Level 2

Location hidden

#109306 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain is not a shadow but an umbrella that covers England, Scotland
and Wales and this is where it all goes wrong for you. Because you are
incapable of understanding the Britishness of Britain
It really does not matter ho much you protest, I am absolutely certain
that the Queen and British governments know more about it that some no
one who is not even registered to vote here
To commemorate history, the kingdom of England, Scotland and Wales, decided in that act of union to rejuvenate the ancient term, Briton or Britain.

Level 6

#109307 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. The Germans, Greeks, and the Dutch, etc, must learn English, before they can understand the language. once again, you are wrong.
And the Martians need to learn Venusian before they can speak Saturnese right?

Level 6

#109308 Mar 4, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And that does not change the fact. Without England uniting with Scotland and Wales, there is No BRITAIN OR BRITISH.
The Island is Britain you welsh carrot

Was British before the Romans Invaded and will remain British long after you are dust

Level 2

Location hidden

#109309 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why you are a liar
Because Islam proves you are a liar
And like a good Christian you will never admit you are a liar because yopu simply do not have the balls
But the Koran categorically, explained the existence of Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min End Times 28,475
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min rosa 161,426
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,024
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41,489
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 18 min I Am No One_ 776
last word - first (Jun '12) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,676
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 20 min I Am No One_ 847
Things that make life eaiser... 37 min MrsGladToBeMe 110
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 49 min Alias -_- 8,342
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 560
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 11 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
More from around the web