Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#109218 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The largest religions, Christianity and Islam, agreed that he existed. So, what is your point?
Even with Islam you still have only half the world population and Islam, although they consider you dream to have exists (with no evidence I may add) they consider him a prophet, not the son of god rape.

And I know for a fact that many christians do not actually believe in the god book, their religion is a conform for them and not something that defies fact.

Level 6

#109219 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The Present is meaningless without the past. To date, the Americans of English still do recognise their English descent or ancestry.
However the past is history, the present is now.

Talk your way out of that one…

Note that in the past much of the United Kingdome was under miles of ice, do you have any words of wisdom to add to that?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#109220 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct of course, just looked it up
Classification T. dohrnii
Scientific name Turritopsis nutricula
Sorry, caught my interest a while back.

Level 6

#109221 Mar 3, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, caught my interest a while back.
Don’t be sorry, I only remember it from a horizon (I think) program a couple of years ago and had to look up ‘immortal jellyfish’ to get the name. I pulled ‘Turritopsis nutricula’ from the first result. Had I looked to the right of the google page I would have spotted the classification.
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109222 Mar 3, 2014
Why would it be so hard to believe that there was once a tree that would have had fruit which would let humans live forever, if they ate it? The tree of life must have been a real tree.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#109223 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Why would it be so hard to believe that there was once a tree that would have had fruit which would let humans live forever, if they ate it? The tree of life must have been a real tree.
because there has never been such a tree. there has never been such magic, there has never been such a break with the physical laws of the real world.

because your god has been proven false. because the bible stories are just old parables told by cult leaders.

any other reasons you need why it couldn't have been?

now can you show one credible reason why anyone would believe that proven myth?
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109224 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because there has never been such a tree. there has never been such magic, there has never been such a break with the physical laws of the real world.
because your god has been proven false. because the bible stories are just old parables told by cult leaders.
any other reasons you need why it couldn't have been?
now can you show one credible reason why anyone would believe that proven myth?
It is not a myth that some living things CAN live forever.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109225 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
"Must have been...?" You only say that because you are --->DELUSIONAL<-- and despite every mountain and mote of evidence you somehow still believe there "must have been" a tree of knowledge in a "must have been" garden of eden.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#109226 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a myth that some living things CAN live forever.
Name one.
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109227 Mar 3, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
We have already talked about some of the known ones. There are some trees and the jellyfish that may be immortal.

Minnesota's North Coast

#109228 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a myth that some living things CAN live forever.
sure it is...nothing so far has...\

and certainly it is a myth that some fruit can make that happen...

dude, your whole cult is a proven myth...

go pray to your dolls.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#109229 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>We have already talked about some of the known ones. There are some trees and the jellyfish that may be immortal.
There are no immortal trees T. dohrnii may be if they don't get eaten or sick.
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109230 Mar 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Must have been...?" You only say that because you are --->DELUSIONAL<-- and despite every mountain and mote of evidence you somehow still believe there "must have been" a tree of knowledge in a "must have been" garden of eden.
Read Genesis. There was two trees, and one was a tree of life and the other one was the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Minnesota's North Coast

#109231 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Read Genesis. There was two trees, and one was a tree of life and the other one was the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
was that the part right after where your proven false god ALMOST got his creation story correct?

your almost infallible god?

Minnesota's North Coast

#109232 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>We have already talked about some of the known ones. There are some trees and the jellyfish that may be immortal.
how will that immortal tree survive our sun evaporating the planet it cannot leave?

logic is fun!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#109233 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Second Law of Thermodynamics.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#109234 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The Present is meaningless without the past. To date, the Americans of English still do recognise their English descent or ancestry.
MARTIANS OWN ENGLISH!!!

Level 6

#109235 Mar 3, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Read Genesis. There was two trees, and one was a tree of life and the other one was the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
That last one had 3 different fruits?

“God of War”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#109236 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the turritopsis nutricula
What ever that is lol

“God of War”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#109237 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> British is not a language but English like Scottish and Welsh is. Idiot.
Tell us about Swahili.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 7 min Princess Hey 7,743
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 10 min Princess Hey 1,674
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,114
'Tough Guy' Cries in Mugshot 12 min DILF 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Lumajuice 158,216
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 15 min Parden Pard 931
Oregon man accused of stealing bikes, goat too 27 min LOL 4
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 30 min Sock 25
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,510
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 hr whatimeisit 27,627
Rest in Peace, Spock 8 hr -Lea- 370
More from around the web