Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 186669 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#109203 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is your claim and not mine. The majority will never agree on your babbling.
I never said it was your claim and I don’t care that you call less than 1/3 of the world population the majority, you delusion is all that matters to you

And I suppose that when you really analysed it it’s a lot less that 1/3 or the world population because even of that 1/3 I know there are some that realise facts will always outweigh faith when it comes to facts.

This is the documented facts that can be learned if only you had the will but you don’t. Sso ask me if I care whether you want to remain deliberately ignorant

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109204 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop moving the goalpost, the discussion was not about ethnic groups.
Because you have racist hang-ups does not mean that Britain has. We are a multicultural society, legally and for the most part personally (although there are some throwback haters like you) care about a person’s ethnicity.
And again, you said, England and its people are all British, you did not add English why? because you are a racist.

Level 6

#109205 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Do some research about the English and the English in diaspora. England is the first thing that comes to the mind. Cry.
Yes well doh??? when you research about “the English” then England is what comes to mid… wow you fooking genius.

History is history, unfortunately for you we live in the present.

I have asked before and you have not replied, are you really this stupid or is it an act for topix?

Level 2

Location hidden

#109206 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop moving the goalpost, the discussion was not about ethnic groups.
Because you have racist hang-ups does not mean that Britain has. We are a multicultural society, legally and for the most part personally (although there are some throwback haters like you) care about a person’s ethnicity.
A question for you, why are the Inhabitants of England, British, and not English and British?

Level 6

#109207 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And who cares about what you care. The issue is that English is native to England first, before any others. Any other nations that are native to English, does so because of England.
Yes so why are you lobbing curve balls at your own ever widening goalposts?

The issue is fook all to do with nations as you have tried to make it

The issue is fook all to do with realism as you have tried to make it

The issue is fook all to do with ethnicity as you have tried to make it

The issue was that you claimed the English language originated in England and you were directed by several posters to academic papers that proved you were talking out of your butt. Since then you have tried just about every trick in the book to obfuscate your claim and failed at every step of the way.

Please note the ID pages of these British government issue British passports, not a single one claims English citizenship

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/24/art...

http://mdm35.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mava...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/23/art...

Level 6

#109208 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is where culture and politics intersects. Culturally, thez are English Americans, politically, they are Americans.
And in reality they speak English
Very little to do with culture or politics but a great deal to do with history.

Level 6

#109209 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lost? May be in your dreams. Like i said earlier. The dominant force in Britain is, England. The government don't want to go into that to re awake another form of colonialism.
The dominant force in Britain is Britain

And until you can vote in British elections then as to what the British government want is fook all to do with you and pretty much irrelevant anywat

The current British government are all for re-awakening colonialism. That does not mean the British people are 100% behind them

Level 6

#109210 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And i don't care about your damn position. My stand England is English and at the same time, British. Cry.
And I don’t care about your delusion and lies.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#109211 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Refute my statement if you can.
Not worth the time.

Level 6

#109212 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, you said, England and its people are all British, you did not add English why? because you are a racist.
Say what?

Are you saying that people born in England are not British? As I have repeatedly advised, talk to the British government about you childish wet dreams. Or better still a psychiatrist

Honey, you have already highlighted your racism with mockery of my ancestry and you instance that ethnicity makes a difference

And now you consider plagiarism to be a worthy cause, the only way you can fight me is by taking my statements and attempting (that’s ATTEMPTING) to use them against me. That is so pathetic on so many levels.

Level 6

#109213 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A question for you, why are the Inhabitants of England, British, and not English and British?
Oh an easy one, because the country of England is part of the United Kingdome of Great Britain and the British government has deemed that this is how it is.

Not you and your completely irrelevant wet dreams but the British government

Level 2

Location hidden

#109214 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was your claim and I don’t care that you call less than 1/3 of the world population the majority, you delusion is all that matters to you
And I suppose that when you really analysed it it’s a lot less that 1/3 or the world population because even of that 1/3 I know there are some that realise facts will always outweigh faith when it comes to facts.
This is the documented facts that can be learned if only you had the will but you don’t. Sso ask me if I care whether you want to remain deliberately ignorant
The largest religions, Christianity and Islam, agreed that he existed. So, what is your point?

Level 2

Location hidden

#109215 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes well doh??? when you research about “the English” then England is what comes to mid… wow you fooking genius.
History is history, unfortunately for you we live in the present.
I have asked before and you have not replied, are you really this stupid or is it an act for topix?
The Present is meaningless without the past. To date, the Americans of English still do recognise their English descent or ancestry.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109216 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The largest religions, Christianity and Islam, agreed that he existed. So, what is your point?
I see no reason to doubt that a man named Jesus existed and was killed by the state for disrupting the status quo. The Christ myth on the other hand, is clearly a ludicrous fabrication.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109217 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The Present is meaningless without the past. To date, the Americans of English still do recognise their English descent or ancestry.
Origination is not synonymous with ownership. My car was made in Detroit. It is not and has never been owned by Michigan. I am of English descent, but I have never been either English or an English subject.

Level 6

#109218 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The largest religions, Christianity and Islam, agreed that he existed. So, what is your point?
Even with Islam you still have only half the world population and Islam, although they consider you dream to have exists (with no evidence I may add) they consider him a prophet, not the son of god rape.

And I know for a fact that many christians do not actually believe in the god book, their religion is a conform for them and not something that defies fact.

Level 6

#109219 Mar 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The Present is meaningless without the past. To date, the Americans of English still do recognise their English descent or ancestry.
However the past is history, the present is now.

Talk your way out of that one…

Note that in the past much of the United Kingdome was under miles of ice, do you have any words of wisdom to add to that?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#109220 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct of course, just looked it up
Classification T. dohrnii
Scientific name Turritopsis nutricula
Sorry, caught my interest a while back.

Level 6

#109221 Mar 3, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, caught my interest a while back.
Don’t be sorry, I only remember it from a horizon (I think) program a couple of years ago and had to look up ‘immortal jellyfish’ to get the name. I pulled ‘Turritopsis nutricula’ from the first result. Had I looked to the right of the google page I would have spotted the classification.
FREE SERVANT

Duluth, GA

#109222 Mar 3, 2014
Why would it be so hard to believe that there was once a tree that would have had fruit which would let humans live forever, if they ate it? The tree of life must have been a real tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll I Can Remember When...... (Feb '08) 37 min Zom13 1,578
Yo momma so fat... 52 min Zom13 29
News Shock Video: Woman Gets Shot, Posts Live Video ... 1 hr Spotted Girl 27
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 54,047
FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST (Sep '11) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 642
Poll I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 4,382
News Charges dropped against 8-year-old armed robber... 1 hr Spotted Girl 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 181,070
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Zom13 1,694
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 hr Old Sam 143,073
a-z of music (Mar '08) 5 hr CJ Rocker 20,946
More from around the web