Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 5,165)

Showing posts 103,281 - 103,300 of106,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> May Be You Did, Freak. But I Am Created By God.
Hmm, so god created retards?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he issuing manufacturer recalls?
How did your children came, was it by evolution or creation?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm, so god created retards?
Like you.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
That's why we are here!

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

If God created us in his own image.....boy is he going downhill!

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Absolutely

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you know for us spanish speakers, Portuguese is like english people listening to Dutch. they sound like our words, but they make no sense put together...
Lol, interesting correlation, have never considered that - but thinking about it, Dutch is an interesting language to hear spoken although I understand absolutely none of it.

Absolutely

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Extreme Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
The world consumes 87.421 million barrels of oil each day. That would be 31,908,665,000 barrels per year. For less say at least the last 50 years so that would be 1,595,433,250,000 barrels and that is a low estimate for the last 100 years. If you think oil is just a byproduct of land fossils and from layers of dead organisms lying on the sea floor for millions of years, you are an idiot! Science anymore is not really sure where oil originates from for the main reason of a seamless never ending supply.
One theory is that it is an inorganic product originating deep in the earth, between the mantle and the crust. Miles below the earthís surface, it is theorized, the interaction of a now mobile, inorganic methane and high temperature pockets takes place and results in the condensing of crude oil. An intriguing aspect of this theory is that oil is constantly being generated in numerous places around the world, and at rates that can continue to sustain our current way of life. So now, according to some, oil is not a limited resource after all.
You'd think they'd come up with a better means of measuring oil than by barrels.

Absolutely

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
Hopefully this is proof to creationists that even God has off-days.

Absolutely

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nao... O Buckeye do Ohio EUA. As vezes Itu, Camprinas, Alphaville...entao ao lado Porto, Portugal! Esta muito estranho a pessoas a falar comigo com esta lingua! Bom Dia JM!
Valeu!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
Bet that surprised your parents.(shrug)

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As long as you refuse to let go your idiocy, i will never relent. Scotland, England, and Wales, are all independent nations, it was the union that incorporated them as one. By that, Britain is not really a nation.
They are part of the United Kingdome of Great Britain. It really does not matter how often or how hard you stamp your foot.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As Long As England Exist, And Its Inhabitant Are Solely English, You Are Wrong.
Say what? I am sure you have never actually been to anywhere near England, you are absolutely clueless of the cultural/ethnic makeup of England. You live in a dream world based on make believe. England/Britain has been a melting pot for various cultures since the end of the last ice age.

The city I live nearest has a population that comprises of 10.3% Indian, 3.2% Pakistani, 0.3% Bangladeshi, 0.9% Chinese, 0.9% Other Asian, 0.6% Black Caribbean, 0.5% Black African, 0.1% Other Black, 0.4% Arab, 2.3% Mixed Race.

Thatís around 20% of the population that are NOT English and that does not include Irish, Welsh and Scots and various shades of white and a other unspecified cultures.

That is fairly typical for a north west city. But Liverpool and Manchester have far high Chinese populations. Further south you will find a higher density of Eastern Europeans. England and the rest of Britain are multicultural and have been for thousands of years. Live with that fact
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What Type Of A Scottish Idiot Do We Have Here. The Scots, Welsh, And Others Are Not English. It Is Only The People Of English Origin, That Are English. You Are A Nut.
It seems that you are that idiot. They are all British, official documentation tells us that, not the incredulity of the great god Charlie Idiot who has absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever, hell he hasnít even god the franchise to vote in British elections.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And Again, Scot, The People Of England And The English In Diaspora, Are Known Solely As The English. Go Home And Cry.
The people of England are known as British, all official documentation indicates such, so your guess is a guess and nothing more. Why do you get such pleasure from trying to diminish my nationality? Itís really just sick childishness.
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As Long As The People Of Rome( Romans Or Italians), And Others Must Learn English Before They Can Understand It, It Did Not Originated There But In England.
You have lost it again? Just because English is now, after 2000 years different from Latin, which incidentally the Italian language also differs considerably from Latin, does not mean that both English and Italian do not have roots in Latin.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Extreme Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
The world consumes 87.421 million barrels of oil each day. That would be 31,908,665,000 barrels per year. For less say at least the last 50 years so that would be 1,595,433,250,000 barrels and that is a low estimate for the last 100 years. If you think oil is just a byproduct of land fossils and from layers of dead organisms lying on the sea floor for millions of years, you are an idiot! Science anymore is not really sure where oil originates from for the main reason of a seamless never ending supply.
One theory is that it is an inorganic product originating deep in the earth, between the mantle and the crust. Miles below the earthís surface, it is theorized, the interaction of a now mobile, inorganic methane and high temperature pockets takes place and results in the condensing of crude oil. An intriguing aspect of this theory is that oil is constantly being generated in numerous places around the world, and at rates that can continue to sustain our current way of life. So now, according to some, oil is not a limited resource after all.
The problem with it is that it is both are irretrievable and impossible to substantiate, even if some evidence is there that it maybe so. The only positive thing to this reasoning is that the serpentinization process could be tapped for energy or possibly duplicated cheaply for the creation of new energy resources.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Big Time wrote:
What did i Miss,...
Why do you ask? I thought you knew more than everything?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
They are part of the United Kingdome of Great Britain. It really does not matter how often or how hard you stamp your foot.
<quoted text>
Say what? I am sure you have never actually been to anywhere near England, you are absolutely clueless of the cultural/ethnic makeup of England. You live in a dream world based on make believe. England/Britain has been a melting pot for various cultures since the end of the last ice age.
The city I live nearest has a population that comprises of 10.3% Indian, 3.2% Pakistani, 0.3% Bangladeshi, 0.9% Chinese, 0.9% Other Asian, 0.6% Black Caribbean, 0.5% Black African, 0.1% Other Black, 0.4% Arab, 2.3% Mixed Race.
Thatís around 20% of the population that are NOT English and that does not include Irish, Welsh and Scots and various shades of white and a other unspecified cultures.
That is fairly typical for a north west city. But Liverpool and Manchester have far high Chinese populations. Further south you will find a higher density of Eastern Europeans. England and the rest of Britain are multicultural and have been for thousands of years. Live with that fact
<quoted text>
It seems that you are that idiot. They are all British, official documentation tells us that, not the incredulity of the great god Charlie Idiot who has absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever, hell he hasnít even god the franchise to vote in British elections.
<quoted text>
The people of England are known as British, all official documentation indicates such, so your guess is a guess and nothing more. Why do you get such pleasure from trying to diminish my nationality? Itís really just sick childishness.
<quoted text>
You have lost it again? Just because English is now, after 2000 years different from Latin, which incidentally the Italian language also differs considerably from Latin, does not mean that both English and Italian do not have roots in Latin.
He forgets you occupy the British Isles, and without a complete rebranding of the region , regardless of the government , there will be British people. As they have been since before Roman times.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
ChristineM Is Really A Nut, How Can She Ignore The Largest Ethnic Group In Britain And The UK,"England or the English", That Is Ridiculous And Malicious. Any Way, She Is Not Talking To A Fool.
Oh you fool, Even the British government donít know how many English people there are and if you want to go back into history I think you will find true English ancestry to be a minute percentage of the population.

Example, I was born in England with Scottish ancestry, looking further into the DNA my lineage goes back to Denmark and Southern Turkey. My husband also born in England has French, German and a little middle eastern DNA.

There are very few (in the realms of single percentage digits) true English people who can trace their lineage back to the pre Roman England

Please note that less that 50% of the people living in England have a British passport.

It is said than in London only 45% of the population are white British, and I know for a fact that many of those are Scots, Welsh and Irish

During the last national census there were tick boxes for ethnicity, including Irish and Scots but none for English or Welsh, we were grouped under White British. It seem that the British government do not recognise English as an ethnic grouping any more.

So what chance has the lonely voice of incredulity called the great god Charlie Idiot got?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Pig German? But English is the language mostly used in international trade, banking, law, etc. German is not even among the first five. Start Speaking German henceforth.
Vielen Dank. Ich werde fŁr die Zukunft.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
And I bet he's not very proud of that.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> He forgets you occupy the British Isles, and without a complete rebranding of the region , regardless of the government , there will be British people. As they have been since before Roman times.
As I said in my previous post, there are very few pre Roman English people. Take into account the ice age and land bridge with Europe, the Roman, Saxon and Norman invasions, then the Empire, the UK has been a trading nation for centuries and now the EU. That is an awful lot of cultural mishmash. The UK is an extremely diverse multicultural nation.

He is arguing with the wrong person on ancestry, I have done some research into ancestry, bosth family and genetic and am aware of the mix that occurred over the centuries/millennium. I can trace mine back to the 1100s and much further with DNA analysis.

Pure blood (for want of a better term and all very Harry Potter) pre Roman British are pale skinned with a tendency to freckles and have sandy blonde hair and brown/green eyes Ė although the wode stains have gone now. Most people now living in England have brown to very dark brown hair, shades of skin that vary tremendously from pale white to dark chocolate brown and have brown eyes.

The poor great god charlie idiot has no idea of British/English culture other than dreams of how he wishes it were. It all must be black and white for him with country cottages and water mills, with green and pleasant pastures presided over by lords and every one talking with a plumb in their mouths.

There are some (usually far right wingers) who harp for the past, The reality is that the England Chuck imagines has not existed for 2000 years. If people like him want the real flavour of the real England with mud huts in deep, dank forest with no plumbing and open fires venting through a hole in the roof then thatís ok by me so long as they leave me out of it. Most people though just get on with their lives, It really does not matter who their neighbour is so long as the music is not too loud after bed time

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully this is proof to creationists that even God has off-days.
Creationist's are obsessed with who created English, who care's who created it.
All that really matters is who ran off with it, and who could use the best.
The best thing about English is you can use it without getting permission, or you can borrow it without asking.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first the Earth cooled, and then the dinosaurs came but they got too big and fat so they died and turned into oil, and then the Arabs came driving Mercedes Benzes, and then Prince Charles started wearing Princess Diane's clothes, I couldn't believe it...
Points for reference.
i was gonna go with that one but wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,281 - 103,300 of106,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••