Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#108957 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times, there are no official figures for the quantity of
“English” people in the UK but you are welcome to guess if that’s how
you masturbate.
And how many times, the number of genuinely, genetically English is very
small
Why did to have such problems in your understanding department?
And what has this to do with where English originated?
So, why are there more speakers of English language in the UK instead of scottish or Welsh?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#108958 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Read through the lines, you idiot. The world knows that i am right, if English did not originated in England, its inhabitants would not be called the English solely.
Sorry buddy, the language was called after the inhabitants, not other way round.

You have just proven you have nothing and so troll the thread with BS

Also if you care to read through the last two years of posts on this thread you will notice that no one – that’s NO ONE, absolutely no one agrees with you. So when you say the world I assume you meant that tiny impression of the world you keep in your tiny mind because everyone outside your festering troll like imagination knows better. Either that or you are a delusional lying prat.

So which is it, are you a delusional liar or are you insane?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#108959 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can’t pigs fly?
Because the English language is the language of Britain is why the
English language is the dominant language in Britain What has this to do
with where the English language originated?
Any you have serially never answered any of my questions, the latest
being (proir to Why can’t pigs fly and What has this to do with where
the English language originated?) when did Englishness begin in your
reckoning?
Your statement, if you can remember that far back was that English
ORIGINATED in England, not which is the dominant language in England and
not who are the majority and minority ancestry in the United Kingdom.
You repeatedly move the goalposts because you are constantly being
overwhelmed by fact so you hope that shifting the posts a few feet to
the left or right will bring about facts that conform with your
guesswork and insanity. WRONG. The only fact that conforms with your
insanity is that you are insane, get help…
And what Englishness to do with where the English language originated?
Idiot, English language is not the language of all British, but an aspect of Britain or British, which is England. Other Britons are Scottish, and Welsh. Get that.

Level 6

#108960 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, i never said the English are not British, they are, but to differentiate them from other British nationals, by that, England would be English and Scotland, Scottish.
No they don’t, I live here, I have lived here for almost 44 years. I was born in England, Lancashire England to be precise so I think I have a better prospective of how English people view themselves than some godbot with a troll fetish, little intelligence and who keeps moving the goalposts every time he is proven wrong.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#108961 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> My identity is not the issue, the issue is that, we should always learn to accept the truth. Simple.
I didn't ask your identity, I asked you where you're from.
Independent

United States

#108962 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
Your ranting will never change the fact, development or what have you, does not change the fact that English began in England.
"English is a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects, brought to Britain by Germanic invaders and/or settlers from the places which are now called North West Germany and the Netherlands."

Level 6

#108963 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot, every one knows that except you. English is native to England first, before any other nations on earth. Fact.
Goalpost again?

Why do you have such problems with academic work?

Pre Old English (before the Roman influence) the language was mostly tribal with similarities between local tribes and roots in Northern European Germanic languages

This developed (not originated as your claimed) into old English which was a mishmash of the tribal languages with the addition of some Latin thrown in

This further developed (not originated as your claimed) into Middle English which added more Germanic and a lot of French to the mix

With the advent of the british Empire this developed further (not originated as your claimed) into a resemblance of the language we know as modern English

Following WW2 and the American influence the language became the language of business, commerce and diplomacy throughout the world

It seems that you have complete and total ignorance of anything more than 70 years old. Why is this?

Level 6

#108964 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Loner, as long as England and its people exist, i am very right. Go home, Scotty.
I am home you racist moron

Level 6

#108965 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> So, how did English became the dominant in the UK instead of Scottish?
Ignored because you are a racist moron

Level 6

#108966 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You can not run away from the truth, Gobbler.
Ignored because you are a racist moron and pervert

Level 6

#108967 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are really not ready to learn. As long as the inhabitants of England are English, and know one else is bearing that title except them, you are wrong.

Level 6

#108968 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> History! and i hope you also know that the Celts, like the Angles, Saxons and Jutes were all primitive invaders? so, if you want to go with the that, the Celts were not truly the first in that island.
Ignored because you are a racist moron and ignorant pervert

Level 6

#108969 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> It began in England, that is the reason why its inhabitants are called the English.

Level 6

#108970 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I have been using that word" first spoken", why the lie? like i have said, since English is not native to those so called European nations, it did not originated there, but originated in where it was first spoken and also where it is native to them.

Level 6

#108971 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your ranting will never change the fact, development or what have you, does not change the fact that English began in England.

Level 6

#108972 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Chinese language, " mandarin", if you don't know, is not the language used in international trade, commerce, arts, research, and what have, but English has all of that to its credit. Cry.
Syns Shadow

Escanaba, MI

#108973 Feb 12, 2014
Creation......

Well I prefer to look at the bible for this fascinating fairy tale, another one that you "creationists" might like is, "The Hobbit", "The Three Little Pigs", "Humpty Dumpty". What do these have I common? There are moral builders for kids! What do you think the bible was and still is? A friggin moral tale that is used as an instrument to control millions of people! Humans have a need for answers, and when science can't give them to them just yet, "POOF", there's an invisible man in the clouds with a divine plan and all your answers are here if you just read my book and give money every Sunday. Come on, really? People are going to debate creationism when there is ZERO evidence of it, and evolution doesn't have the earth shattering amount of evidence needed either, but it's got more than creationism has ever had.

Level 6

#108974 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> So, why are there more speakers of English language in the UK instead of scottish or Welsh?

Level 6

#108975 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot, English language is not the language of all British, but an aspect of Britain or British, which is England. Other Britons are Scottish, and Welsh. Get that.
Ignored because you are a racist moron and lying pervert

Level 6

#108976 Feb 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask your identity, I asked you where you're from.
He’s a racist pervert so he won’t tell you his nationality because the thinks everyone else is like him and racist and therefore somehow with use his nationality against him in spite, as he does (or tries to). The fact that he talks total bollocks when trying his racist taunts is beside the point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 4 min 75 Scorpio 1,002
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min quilterqueen 29,669
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Sublime1 23,693
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 6 min Sam 23
Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 6 min Bree_Z 4,118
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min SUG here 4,024
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 10 min Princess Hey 6,544
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Aithusa 150,741
What's your tip for the day? 31 min Bree_Z 1,515
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 31 min mind games 7,637