Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223384 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#108991 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored because you are a racist moron and pervert
Too Tired To Pick Up The Challenge, Scotty. Just Go Home And Cry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108992 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes a racist pervert so he wont tell you his nationality because the thinks everyone else is like him and racist and therefore somehow with use his nationality against him in spite, as he does (or tries to). The fact that he talks total bollocks when trying his racist taunts is beside the point
You Don't Have Any Clue. Don't Hide Under The Cover Of Great Britain, Because, A True English Woman Would Not Say That Gibberish. Cry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108993 Feb 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I've no idea why he is such a bizarre display of English is England.
Yes.The Nation Is Called England And Its People Are Called The English.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108994 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopy comes to mind
Fact is that hes trying to redirect the thread away from evolution vs creation debate because he has been so thoroughly trounced on his creation stance.
What he does not realise is that language evolves in a similar way to organic life so his stance is self-defeating. But just like evolution he is unable to accept it as fact because he is the great god charlie idiot and legend in his own mind.
You Are Clueless. And That Is What You Are, IDIOT!

Level 2

Location hidden

#108995 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopy comes to mind
Fact is that hes trying to redirect the thread away from evolution vs creation debate because he has been so thoroughly trounced on his creation stance.
What he does not realise is that language evolves in a similar way to organic life so his stance is self-defeating. But just like evolution he is unable to accept it as fact because he is the great god charlie idiot and legend in his own mind.
Meaningless.

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#108996 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That Is Not Relevant. If You Have Any Argument, Say It.
Charles I didn't say it was relevant to anything, other than I am curious.
You know I talk to people from everywhere, just like you do.
None I have talked to have been unwilling to say where they are, it's not personal but it is in about every conversation when you meet someone , or talk to someone.
It's just like with Christine , she had no problem saying where she is from , and even said her family information, none of which was revealing or personal.
We also know several people from Africa, and Australia, one from the Dutch Indies, So now I have to think you're awfully strange calling your nationality your identity and refusing the common courtesy of stating where you're from. but then again someone is pretty strange to argue for two years that English is England.(rolls eyes)

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#108997 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All This Did Not Took Place In That Mainland Europe. Wrong Again.
Ignored because you are a racist moron and ignorant lying pervert

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#108998 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then Start Facing Reality. The People Of Germany Are Not English But Germans, The Same With England( English).

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#108999 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> True Racist. Go Home And Cry, Scotty.

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109000 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You Just Can Not Beat The Truth. "Development", "First Spoken", Etc, England Has All Of Them, But None To Those Places You Are Claiming. Lol

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109001 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Hail ChristineM, The Troll.

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109002 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You Don't Have Any Clue. Don't Hide Under The Cover Of Great Britain, Because, A True English Woman Would Not Say That Gibberish. Cry.

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109003 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You Are Clueless. And That Is What You Are, IDIOT!

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109004 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Meaningless.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#109005 Feb 12, 2014
Y'all ain't got this settled yet,

He fed all them folks without going back to Wal-mart for more Fish, I Believe,...

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#109006 Feb 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont want comments on a public thread then WTF are you making frigging stupid statements on a public thread
Note the word PUBLIC
And your agressively obnoxious answer simply proves you are making irrelevant childish BS up because you are childish or a fool
Gee, ya think? Is this finally becoming apparent?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#109008 Feb 12, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.The Nation Is Called England And Its People Are Called The English.
And I'm from Ireland.

The language, a mandatory subject in schools, is called "Gaeilge".

Now, where are you from again?

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109009 Feb 12, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Y'all ain't got this settled yet,
He fed all them folks without going back to Wal-mart for more Fish, I Believe,...
So the book says. The book that was compiled by committee some 300+ years after the late JCs execution for terrorism against the state. The book was then edited and amended by various people until one King James decided enough was enough and guess what? He convened another committee to compile a definitive babble by choosing the best bits out of various babbles that existed at that time to compile this new definitive babble. And now there are over 200 different versions of the definitive babble in English language alone and loosely based on the KJV and of course who knows how many in other languages.

This surfeit of babbles has the benefit of reducing the squabbling between the almost 50,000 different sects of christianity who each think their interpretation of the babble of there choice is the only right one.

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

#109010 Feb 12, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, ya think? Is this finally becoming apparent?
Hell no, was apparent right from the moment he bottled out on his creationism crusade.

Level 2

Location hidden

#109011 Feb 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Charles I didn't say it was relevant to anything, other than I am curious.
You know I talk to people from everywhere, just like you do.
None I have talked to have been unwilling to say where they are, it's not personal but it is in about every conversation when you meet someone , or talk to someone.
It's just like with Christine , she had no problem saying where she is from , and even said her family information, none of which was revealing or personal.
We also know several people from Africa, and Australia, one from the Dutch Indies, So now I have to think you're awfully strange calling your nationality your identity and refusing the common courtesy of stating where you're from. but then again someone is pretty strange to argue for two years that English is England.(rolls eyes)
As Long As The People Of England Are Called The English Solely, I Am Right. Keep Rolling The Shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 6 min wichita-rick 7,765
I Like..... (Mar '14) 8 min dumptrump 2,117
One Word (Jan '09) 14 min andet1987 18,796
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 16 min andet1987 2,396
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 26 min andet1987 7,247
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" (Oct '17) 29 min andet1987 244
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 31 min andet1987 4,215
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min wichita-rick 231,479
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 1 hr North Mountain 898
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 3 hr North Mountain 28,562