Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 195289 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#108716 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Troll.
The subject is Evolution vs. Creation.

By blathering stupidly for a year about this stupid and irrelevant English argument, YOU by definition, are the Troll.

Go start your own thread called "English is owned by England" if you want to discuss that pointless and meaningless topic.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#108718 Feb 5, 2014
French language evolved from Latin. But the Italians or Romans can never take away French language from the people of France. The same applies to English, etc.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#108719 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi: 1.
Everyone else: 0.

Ignore him, and maybe he'll change his tune.

“Seventh son”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#108721 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up! Something can lead to another. If don't mind, ignore.
Where do you live Charles?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#108722 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Continue your lies, but that can never change reality. The Americans or English Americans and the English contributed to the spread of English globally.
But that’s not what you originally said, so you are now moving the goalposts again?

Not surprising, I wonder how many holes you can actually dig before you admit your stupidity

You statement did not include the ”spread of the English Language”, if you can remember as far as yesterday,(and hundreds of other days for the last 2 years) you said, that English “originated” in England and that the English language belonged solely (your words) to English people

So once again you are a proven liar, you really must be a true and devout christian to lie so blatantly and not feel any embarrassment

Level 6

#108723 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Not really a nationality. Why? Because a nation do not struggle or clamour for its independence, its language is always uniform, etc.
So according to the great god Charlie Idiot American English is not english? Australian English is not English

Yet another hole you dig?

Level 6

#108724 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Not really a nationality. Why? Because a nation do not struggle or clamour for its independence, its language is always uniform, etc.
Methinks you are loosing it, ahh but I may be wrong, it could be that the British people, the British government, the EU, the UN and any official affiliated body are all wrong and the great god of deliberate ignorance Charlie Idiot is correct - OK
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108725 Feb 5, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
Charles Idemi: 1.
Everyone else: 0.
Ignore him, and maybe he'll change his tune.
Unlikely. As I'll just say "TAZMANIA OWNS ENGLISH!" and that'll set him off for another 20 pages.

Ignoring him is what everybody should have been doing ages ago. He's not playing with a full sack.

Level 6

#108726 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Why are the Scots clamouring for their freedom, if Britain is truly a nation?
You don’t seem to have much ideas of the term nation do you?

As for clamouring, I think you have been reading too many supermarket tabloids.

Actually the current forecast for the Scottish referendum is No and after all it is up to the people of Sciotland to decide, not the great god charlie idiot

As to why Alex Salmond is pushing for independence, it could be that he considers that they will be better of with the pound as currency, no hang on a moment, they already have the pound. So perhaps he thinks they will be better of claiming north sea oil as there own, no wait a moment North Sea Oil was developed using british money and independent international banks and oil companies. The only claim they have to it is the oil terminals on the east cost of Scotland. So perhaps he thinks that they would be better off with the Euro, no hang on a moment, the EU has something to say on that score and a new independent Scotland would not meet the criteria

So you got me, why?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108727 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Why are the Scots clamouring for their freedom, if Britain is truly a nation?
They don't like our beer.

Don't blame them.

Level 6

#108728 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is up to you. Your sentiments can never bend the truth.
So you are saying that all babies are born with the ability to speak English??? Wow, I knew you were a few bricks short of a bungalow but I never realise you were that stupid.

You really must be christian, using the word truth like that with a straight face.

To be honest you should have replaced the leading t with a capital T then we would have known the meant what sounds like Truth to you rather that the real meaning of the word.

Level 6

#108729 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You can not refute that.
LOL – I don’t think you understand what you just did – brilliant, absolutely brilliant, thank you, that is the best laugh I have has all week.

Level 6

#108730 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lol call it any names, freedom is freedom. England( the English) remains the dominant in Britain. Like i said, a true nation don't do that.
We are not here to change to meanings of words just to pander to your stupidity

Level 6

#108731 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Funny. French evolved from Latin, but you can not take French language from France. The same applies to English, Spanish, Dutch, etc. Think.
Methinks you have not thought this one out properly (as with so many more of your posts)

Did you mean Breton, Alsatian, Comtois, Romande, Occitan, Provençal, Basque or more, I know of around 40 distinct languages spoken in France, my own village street names are shown in both Official French and Occitan

But the official French Language is controlled by government, I believe they even have a government department to oversee it

No such controls exist for English

So using French as an example is a particularly good indicator of your ignorance.

Level 6

#108732 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Losers. ENGLISH is a language that was first spoken in ENGLAND. Get your dictionary and find that meaning, " first".
I have shown you the dictionary and you ignored it

Level 6

#108733 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What do we mean by first you Scottish clown? ENGLISH was first spoken in England as a language. Period.
So you cannot supply the links to those scholarly sources you claim overrule the links I have already given you to scholarly sources?

You have lost again…

Level 6

#108734 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And that again does not change England's or the English dominance in the UK and Britain. English originated in England.
Say what? You are right I cannot refute the fact that the stupid is strong in you

Level 6

#108735 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As long as there is still international boundaries, different languages, Britain is not really a nation.
So the British people, the British government, the European Union and the United Nations, and everyone in the world who has some sort of contact with Britain is wrong and the great god charlie idiot is right.

Glad we got that one sorted out

Level 6

#108736 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, it was never spoken any where as except in England. So, it originated in England.
Nickers, it developed in England from other languages that developed in other countries. Over the centuries it has evolved with influence of local dialect and input from other countries.

You have been shown academic papers that confirm this and I really thought we had agreed to the word developed about a year ago.

But it seems that like all good christians you go round and round and round and round hoping for a different answer that you can claim is as your own, basically it’s just your won version of troll bollocks

Level 6

#108737 Feb 5, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> As long as it was never spoken any where, except in England. Your evidence is zero.
Ahh well you see this is where you whole argument goes tits up

Various parts/words/sentence structure etc were spoken elsewhere so my evidence is conclusive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min dave 189,173
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 17 min Grace Nerissa 877
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 21 min Grace Nerissa 6,809
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Grace Nerissa 55,666
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 35 min _FLATLINE-------- 10,815
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 50 min _FLATLINE-------- 12,811
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 3,880
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 1 hr Squatted 32
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,738
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr TheJerseyDevil 5,307
More from around the web