Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 205206 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#108595 Feb 3, 2014
Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as we have agreed that origination does not equal ownership by any definition of the word ownership I think it is safe to let the matter drop completely. This thread is too convoluted as it is.
Ok, but you also agree to the fact that, they are solely English by nationality and language, British is just for unity, between England(English),scotland( scottish, a language), and Wales(welsh, a language), BRITISH is not a LANGUAGE.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108596 Feb 3, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You crack me up. You have a real shot at that record.
That is the only thing you can do, but you can not refute the truth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108597 Feb 3, 2014
Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with anything. England doesn't own English in any meaningful sense of the word own. You admitted as such. So we can safely let it drop.
But they are solely English, Why?

Level 2

Location hidden

#108598 Feb 3, 2014
Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with anything. England doesn't own English in any meaningful sense of the word own. You admitted as such. So we can safely let it drop.
So, why are they solely English?

Level 2

Location hidden

#108599 Feb 3, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic, and @Discord,
I see you're from St. James, Long Island (according to your Location). I used to sail into Stony Brook on my Hobie-cat all the time (when I was a kid - I'm from Mystic, across the sound). Beautiful town, miss those days dearly. Small world!
Off Topic. You can not refute the truth.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108600 Feb 3, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
My Size has evolved since Then,...Cute I ought to Punch in the nose,...
lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#108601 Feb 3, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you never learned it.
You are learned, now, name one place in that mainland Europe that takes English as first or second language? to date, none.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108602 Feb 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore very few languages originated in the place they are named after. Yoyu have just tripped yourself up without even realising what you said…
And what you are saying is that when a French person learns English they becomes English?
Are you really this stupid or is it an troll act for topix?
Learn from my statements, before a Frenchman can understand English, he must learn it, because French are not English. But An Englishman don't need to learn English, before understanding it. Ok?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108603 Feb 3, 2014
Discord wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days I have to get around to reading Klingon Hamlet
TaH pagh, Tah Be'!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#108604 Feb 3, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you never learned it.
And that does not change reality or the reality.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108605 Feb 3, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
BOYS...Stick to the Script!!
ToDSaH PetaQ!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108606 Feb 3, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you run everyone off?
Nah, Bohart ran himself off. Then he'll come back later and make all the same mistakes again. It's what he does.(shrug)

Level 2

Location hidden

#108607 Feb 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore very few languages originated in the place they are named after. Yoyu have just tripped yourself up without even realising what you said…
And what you are saying is that when a French person learns English they becomes English?
Back to lie, British is not a language, but a political term for unity, between england, scotland and wales. These countries speaks their different languages, but since England remains the dominant, all the British nationals speak more of English, than Scottish or Welsh.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108608 Feb 3, 2014
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No woodtick I am not dying. I am healthy as they come as far as I know.
Oh well, we can't have everything.

It's okay Repro, crack a smile.

Level 2

Location hidden

#108609 Feb 3, 2014
Typos, I Meant, Back To Your Lies.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108611 Feb 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am very sure you hate the word,'' think". Every one knew that Brazil is officially speaking a portuguese language that originated in Portugal, the same applies to all English speaking countries, that English, originated in England.
Ah, but Klingon originated in America, invented by a Scotsman and first spoken by a Romulan, even though it's the Klingon language for the Klingons of the Klingon homeworld, Qo'NoS. So I dunno WHAT the heck you're gonna do about that one.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108612 Feb 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Back to lie, British is not a language, but a political term for unity, between england, scotland and wales. These countries speaks their different languages, but since England remains the dominant, all the British nationals speak more of English, than Scottish or Welsh.
Scottish speak English? Bub, have you ever even HEARD a Glaswegian?

:-/

Level 2

Location hidden

#108613 Feb 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to learn, English was never spoken anywhere historically, except England, so, you can see who the stupidity, befits.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#108614 Feb 3, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Off Topic. You can not refute the truth.
You have yet to present any. Don't you find it odd that the things you hold out as "truth" can never actually be shown to be "true"?

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#108615 Feb 3, 2014
I've come to the assumption that Charles is either a drunk, an 11-year-old, or just an idiot (or a combination of the 3) but regardless, he is obviously a troll. I urge everyone to ignore him until he finally stops with the nonsense. It is clear that challenging him to a 'grown-up' discussion is useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Nude stranger falls through patio roof ... 3 min wichita-rick 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,704
One Word (Jan '09) 10 min Bezeer 17,123
News Headstone of Civil War soldier to be fixed afte... 14 min xxxooxxx 9
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 25 min andet1987 4,307
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 30 min andet1987 2,876
Name an item game 32 min andet1987 104
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 54 min Sparky 665
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 57 min Statistics 33,278
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19,847