Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Shrug is all I know”

Since: Dec 13

Birkenhead, UK

#107640 Dec 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i think that is a fan of mine from the US politics forum, from where i post...one stupid enough to not understand that calling me gay wouldn't be an insult to me, as i have no problem with homosexuality.
small minds...what'ya gonna do?(outside of weep for the future of our species...)
(Shrug)

“Shrug is all I know”

Since: Dec 13

Birkenhead, UK

#107641 Dec 13, 2013
Shrug shrug shrug! Shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug?(Shrug)

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#107642 Dec 13, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>It has to do with a person not having to be a child to think deceiving U by typing in a slightly different format and using another moniker!!...if I wanted to create a different profile to antagonize the posters that I'm in disagreement with, I would change the way I type also, so I could curse and use explicit language and no one would know...that's my point!!!...and it wouldn't have taken a seventh grader to figure that out in the context of my response to your post!!! So who's the one thinking on a middle school level?! It's U!!!
sure pal...sure..

are you saying you are a frequent poster here using a different name?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#107643 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>The Holy Roman Empire "took care" of a lot of THAT evidence, couldn't U agree?! U don't remember how Israel has been at the whim of damn near every empire that has arose in that area?!...even before it was called Israel?! They haven't always been powerless but these last 1200-1500 years has really so-called "tested the faith" of the Hebrews!
Nope. They didn't erase their tax records, their census records, their records of the execution of Jewish criminals.

And are you suggesting that they edited Egyptian records (which are excellent), too?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#107644 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>Well put...fa' sho!!
Indeedy.

Minnesota's North Coast

#107645 Dec 13, 2013
The Dumb Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
(Shrug)
that would be the response of the dude abiding...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107646 Dec 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that would be the response of the dude abiding...
The most dumb and blood sucking TICK on topix.

Minnesota's North Coast

#107647 Dec 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The most dumb and blood sucking TICK on topix.
i have fans! i'd like to thank my producer, my agent, all the little people...oh you do love me! you really love me!!!

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#107648 Dec 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. They didn't erase their tax records, their census records, their records of the execution of Jewish criminals.
And are you suggesting that they edited Egyptian records (which are excellent), too?
C'mon, Mac. Erasing the Semitic history is obviously a conspiracy by the ROMAN Catholics to discredit the Christians. They've been at it since at least 2,250 BC. Why else would the Romans have built their capital practically on top of the Vatican? And if the Egyptian records were so great, how come there's no record of the Illuminati headquarters at the Lighthouse of Alexandria? Huh? Huh?

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107649 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, Mac. Erasing the Semitic history is obviously a conspiracy by the ROMAN Catholics to discredit the Christians. They've been at it since at least 2,250 BC. Why else would the Romans have built their capital practically on top of the Vatican? And if the Egyptian records were so great, how come there's no record of the Illuminati headquarters at the Lighthouse of Alexandria? Huh? Huh?
Laffin. You forgot the Colossus of Pharos, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria...

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107650 Dec 13, 2013
^ "Library"^

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#107651 Dec 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is not all truths as well as it is not all lies.
I agree. The Bible like many other ancient writings show that people then were experienced and wise in the way of people. As far as the sky was concerned there was a little ball of fire that crossed the sky and tiny points of light at night. Holes in heaven.

Many people get by in life by the faith they have in the bible and God and it is vile people like you and others on this thread that try to take that away from them.
What condescension! You are saying that its vile to take away a kid's belief in Santa.

Really, as a grown up do you believe its vile to accept the possibility that your death is final? Do you think people are too infantile to handle that????
If what keeps them going does not affect you then why do you try to trample on what they find strength in.
Nobody is trying to trample. But the truth is the truth. Grow up. As far as you know, the end of this wonderful life is the end for you. So use your life, savour it.

Maybe if we accept the truth we can understand why justice HERE matters, instead of leaving it to some imaginary Superman.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#107652 Dec 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
^ "Library"^
The burning of the library was a different conspiracy - same mission, different bunch.
I think the Colossus was probably dynamited (certainly not an earthquake) because if violated nudity taboos. Everybody knows God abhors nude people - or is it God hates fig leaves? I always get those confused.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#107653 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>Have U never been taught about the agenda of the Holy Roman Empire?...to make sure that power over the people was kept within their kingdom...when Jesus was crucified how much power it had given to the synagogue as followers of the teachings of Christ became large in numbers?...that for centuries the Roman Empire waged war and attempted to destroy the entire history of the Hebrew people through means of torture, politics, threat of imprisonment for the very mention of any other power outside of the Holy Roman Empire?!? We can't rely on Roman literature to dictate the history of its enemies, duh!!! The Jews and Muslims at one point in history fought together AGAINST the Roman Empire. So U know that there had always been that power struggle with the Romans so U have no argument in saying that just because their records don't match with the Hebrews' that we must dismiss the Hebrew text altogether!!
I read everything you say and it boils down to a bunch of arguments about who was right or wrong about a bunch of silliness.

We managed to arrive at the scientific method through much trial and error.

And using it we have learned things. Everyone loves that - their massive comfort and longevity compared to our ancestors. But it does not offer immortality. So they reject science and instead hunger for your kind of bullshit.

Minnesota's North Coast

#107654 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The burning of the library was a different conspiracy - same mission, different bunch.
I think the Colossus was probably dynamited (certainly not an earthquake) because if violated nudity taboos. Everybody knows God abhors nude people - or is it God hates fig leaves? I always get those confused.
there is absolutely no way the Colossus would have collapsed that way from an earthquake...it was an inside job!

Minnesota's North Coast

#107655 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
time traveling dynamiters...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#107656 Dec 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>time traveling dynamiters...
They wrote a song about him.. maybe you've heard it? The First Nobel

Minnesota's North Coast

#107657 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
masterful!

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107658 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems he doesn't much care for lighthouses either.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107659 Dec 13, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Laffin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min whatimeisit 77,983
last word - first (Jun '12) 24 min whatimeisit 7,368
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 28 min whatimeisit 55,805
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr COOTERDOG 28,828
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 1 hr wichita-rick 469
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 155,416
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 1,217
Why do YOU get on Topix? 2 hr SLY WEST 28
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 4 hr zedme 5,829
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 5 hr Sublime1 564