Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
101,621 - 101,640 of 115,241 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#107280 Dec 3, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
He is the father of lies
Satin is smooth lier .

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#107281 Dec 3, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is near you.He wants your soul.
I just checked TicketMaster and the Devil isn't near me. He is opening for Extreme Noise Terror at Pop's Annex in Sauget, IL.

Level 9

Threats pending

#107282 Dec 3, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony is possesed by demons
That sucks for Tony, but is good for Carl. Carl has been eyeing the fry guy position for a while now. It is the natural evolution of things.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#107283 Dec 3, 2013
Just passing through. Klear take it easy on Dan. It is not his fault he is an idiot and a @sshole. He is a alcoholic and those traits stem from his disease. He is also paranoid and will probably think you and I are the same person like he does with many others on here.

Level 9

Threats pending

#107284 Dec 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Satin is smooth lier .
And a slick dresser. His turn ons are warm, sunny days, children and smiles. His turn offs are mean people. He likes strangling animals, cocaine and helping the infirm.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#107285 Dec 4, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
He steals kills and destroys
Oh, you mean like in the Noachian Flood?
That supposedly killed everybody on the planet except 8 people on a big boat.

(It didn't happen, but play along, please!)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#107286 Dec 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that, but I believe it was Darwin and a number of other scientists and not some guy named Stan.
Great. Another home-skewled teenager.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#107288 Dec 4, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like in the Noachian Flood?
That supposedly killed everybody on the planet except 8 people on a big boat.
(It didn't happen, but play along, please!)
It always chokes me up that he killed Bambi's great great ^10 grandfather. sniffle

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#107289 Dec 4, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Just passing through. Klear take it easy on Dan. It is not his fault he is an idiot and a @sshole. He is a alcoholic and those traits stem from his disease. He is also paranoid and will probably think you and I are the same person like he does with many others on here.
Hey Dan, I think your stalker misses you. Have you been ignoring his regular threads, again?

Level 9

Threats pending

#107290 Dec 4, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dan, I think your stalker misses you. Have you been ignoring his regular threads, again?
I think he does. It must be the holiday season and my Orbit gum smile.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#107291 Dec 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think he does. It must be the holiday season and my Orbit gum smile.
*Ding*
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#107292 Dec 4, 2013
Once and for all prove that any god is real. Or all creation stuff will remain opinion and myth.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#107293 Dec 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He told me that. But hey, wait a minute. If he is a liar and he told me he is a liar then that is a lie and he isn't a liar, but he is a liar so he can't tell the truth, but if he says he is a liar than that must be a lie and if it is a lie then he isn't lying, but he is a liar.
He went down to Georgia too.
Rumor has it he was in a bind.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#107294 Dec 4, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
Beware of the DEVIL..He is a liar.
You mean this guy?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f3/...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#107295 Dec 4, 2013
KlearMastKO1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is near you.He wants your soul.
He ain't gettin' anywhere near my James Brown collection!

>:-(

The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#107296 Dec 4, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Just passing through. Klear take it easy on Dan. It is not his fault he is an idiot and a @sshole. He is a alcoholic and those traits stem from his disease.
While clearly KlearMast ain't nutty as a fruitcake.(shrug)
muffy

Glasgow, UK

#107297 Dec 4, 2013
cancer suxs wrote:
Once and for all prove that any god is real. Or all creation stuff will remain opinion and myth.
Why is "creation stuff" deemed "opinion and myth" unless God is proved, but when "scientists" are asked to prove evolution they come back with "uh you can't prove a theory"?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#107298 Dec 4, 2013
muffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is "creation stuff" deemed "opinion and myth" unless God is proved, but when "scientists" are asked to prove evolution they come back with "uh you can't prove a theory"?
Wrong, just wrong.

Science treats ALL theories as provisionally true, there is no absolute proof. Even for gravity. Yet ideas can be shown to be wrong. We can show that the claims of creationists are wrong and that all evidence supports evolution.

Though not "proven", you could say that evolution is "proven" as well as gravity, and you don't see anyone arguing for gravity. At least not for long and very very rarely form great heights, over a slab of cement.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#107299 Dec 4, 2013
To be fair cancer suxs should have been asking for evidence for God, not that God's existence be proven.
muffy

Glasgow, UK

#107300 Dec 4, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Science treats ALL theories as provisionally true, there is no absolute proof. Even for gravity. Yet ideas can be shown to be wrong. We can show that the claims of creationists are wrong and that all evidence supports evolution.
This makes more sense I suppose. So if all the evidence supports evolution, why is anyone still studying it? I'm pretty sure scientists aren't still dropping weights off the Tower of Pisa to see if gravity is still working.

Also, why is the personal testimony of the millions of people that have been touched by God dismissed and not taken as evidence of a God that chooses to act primarily through Man?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min Doug77 8,966
Fergson Police Dept. 9 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 377
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min -Lea- 18,592
What's your tip for the day? 15 min Rose of Tralee 808
The letter 'T' (Nov '12) 22 min Debra27 1,094
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 22 min liam cul8r 6,639
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Debra27 54,412
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 28,505
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Mister_ E 145,233
•••