Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 164490 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#105237 Nov 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
English doesn't "BELONG" to England.
French doesn't "BELONG" to France.
Spanish doesn't "BELONG" to Spain.
Greek doesn't "BELONG" to Greece.
Finnish doesn't "BELONG" to Finland.
German doesn't "BELONG" to Germany.
Russian doesn't "BELONG" to Russia.
Etc.
You could not be more mistaken.
No country "OWNS" a language, even if that country is the home of its origin.
Man, look what I started.

Again.

(evil grin)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#105238 Nov 7, 2013
MazHere wrote:
Here is my opinion about TOE.
Who cares, you're opinion's bullshit.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#105239 Nov 7, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears your libraries full of myths does not beat an original documented account of what should appear in the fossil record.
Evolutionists copied their basic hierarchies from a biblical account that got it right first.
Sure.

Apart from the fact that it got it completely wrong.

Talking lizards and donkeys violate nested hierarchies. As do angels.

No matter though, Godmagic solves everything. Thus undermining all of your claims to "evidence". Oh well, back to the drawing board for Maz again. Which in your case is still probably scratches on slate.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#105240 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Scientists Discover New Body Part. Two surgeons at University Hospitals Leuven have located a new ligament in the human knee.
Through all our technology we don't completely know about the humans living today today but think we know about the humans of the past.
Funny though, what we do know about humans in the past is because of biology, the only theory of which that combines it all together while making successful scientific predictions being evolution. You know, that thing you guys all argue against because there's not enough Godmagic in it for your tastes.

Reality doesn't give a fig about your baseless religious beliefs. Pity that all you can do is keep chucking them at us as if they are important. They aren't.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#105241 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am implying that we don't know as much we thought we did about living "in flesh" humans today but think we know all about gone/dead humans of the past.
The part of the comment "humans of the past" you automatically jump into defending evolution. Humans of the past could be 1000 years ago.
Why does everything in your world have to either do with you trying to mock God or defend evolution?
Because all you do is mock science because you grok God instead. Which is fine for your own personal opinions. You bring BS here though and it will be exposed. You have acted like a fundie far too long now to pretend your little post wasn't about trying to stick it to us mean old evo's. Far too out of the blue for your modus operandi.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#105243 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am implying that we don't know as much we thought we did about living "in flesh" humans today but think we know all about gone/dead humans of the past.
The part of the comment "humans of the past" you automatically jump into defending evolution. Humans of the past could be 1000 years ago.
Why does everything in your world have to either do with you trying to mock God or defend evolution?
And you are being dishonest again.

We don't think we know all about humanities past. There is still a lot to learn. And you are making the exact same logical error! Again!!

And since the topic of this forum is "Evolution vs. Creation" obviously in context your comment is about evolution. If not then you should have had a qualifying statement since you are talking off subject.

replaytime, it is okay to be wrong in a discussion on line. It is not okay to be dishonest.
lol

Glasgow, UK

#105244 Nov 7, 2013
Pah.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#105245 Nov 7, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
replaytime, it is okay to be wrong in a discussion on line. It is not okay to be dishonest.
Very true.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#105246 Nov 7, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do? Oh, right...I've read your posts. Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in.
I have to aim low for this audience.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#105247 Nov 7, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
that is no way to talk about the fundies...they try hard, it's just their nature to be stupid..

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#105248 Nov 7, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what you planning on doing for us?

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#105249 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is no way to talk about the fundies...they try hard, it's just their nature to be stupid..
Got to give old bohart credit though. He does run a much as my pal replay. I come on and that gal runs like she was on fire.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#105251 Nov 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Why, what you planning on doing for us?
Duh, I planning on going to close my business tonight.

Be back about 1:00

Did you graduate at the top of your class in ebonics

he,he,he.

St. Croix valley

#105252 Nov 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Got to give old bohart credit though. He does run a much as my pal replay. I come on and that gal runs like she was on fire.
yeah, they do scatter when the facts come out...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#105253 Nov 7, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, I planning on going to close my business tonight.
Be back about 1:00
Did you graduate at the top of your class in ebonics
he,he,he.
You big racist too. That figures.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#105254 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, they do scatter when the facts come out...
It is their kryptonite. That and a weak backbone.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#105255 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> no gun to jump, dear...its a done deal. the debate is over, the facts are in and your god is just a proven myth.
you should just create your own god, you sound very imaginative and most likely would do a far better job than the religious cult you follow...
Whether or not you want to believe it, there is a purpose of life. God created mankind because she was lonely and it is her intent for all of us to live past this earthly life and enter heaven. God was Israels ancient king and she is coming to reclaim that throne. Jesus is not God, or any part of God. He was satans false messiah and came to finish his work. He is the master deceiver and he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18. I know that there is a God and one day you will too. The world is set up to accept her and she could come at any time.

St. Croix valley

#105256 Nov 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Whether or not you want to believe it, there is a purpose of life. God created mankind because she was lonely and it is her intent for all of us to live past this earthly life and enter heaven. God was Israels ancient king and she is coming to reclaim that throne. Jesus is not God, or any part of God. He was satans false messiah and came to finish his work. He is the master deceiver and he will burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18. I know that there is a God and one day you will too. The world is set up to accept her and she could come at any time.
i create my own purpose in life. it is sad that you have to use the proven false god of some cult to give your life purpose. go out and make your own purpose for living, stop being a follower, lead yourself!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#105257 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i create my own purpose in life. it is sad that you have to use the proven false god of some cult to give your life purpose. go out and make your own purpose for living, stop being a follower, lead yourself!
My God gives my life meaning and it is only because of him that I even live. My life is totally dedicated to the living God and he will be my guide even unto death. Psalm 48:14. God has made me into what I am and I am the work of his hands. I am the servant and messenger of the living God.

St. Croix valley

#105258 Nov 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My God gives my life meaning and it is only because of him that I even live. My life is totally dedicated to the living God and he will be my guide even unto death. Psalm 48:14. God has made me into what I am and I am the work of his hands. I am the servant and messenger of the living God.
obviously not, since your god isn't real. you may want to think about that and realize you are alive just becasue you are alive. then do the best you can with it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 5 min Norman 28
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min NotaGoth 140,490
Personal Experiences 8 min Enzo49 3
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 16 min _FLATLINE-------- 79,182
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,435
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Baby 163,098
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,119
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min Baby 29,150
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 27 min Brandiiiiiiii 668
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 39 min Baby 1,852