Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
99,541 - 99,560 of 114,803 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying for some sort of record for stupid posts?
No I can't catch you

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

davy wrote:
Said the guy who constantly blames his phone for his lousy spelling.
<quoted text>
That is correct. Auto correct on my phone does happen. But on my phone, laptop, Ipad or desk top I have never "hit reply to a comment, typed a comment, read again what I was replying to, hit enter then said oh hell I replied to the wrong comment". Big difference their jr from a auto correct typo. Too bad you are too stupid to see the difference.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet man, I'm trying to get him to send me money!
You both need an education. England is the source of English language. Period.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Well nobody important posting on here in the last hour. Might as well hit the hay.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes...quite. mums the word....carry on, old chap.
Chippy, without the influence of England to North America, Australia, New Zealand, etc, there would be no English there.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Old English around before there was an England and also came from parts of Scotland?
Know this, Chippy, English is the birth right of England. The facts are there.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't lie? All of Christianity is built upon a lie. Ezekiel 13:22 "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way by promising him life". In the end, Christians will be rejected by the God of Israel. They will get the fire they've been promising to everybody else because they will oppose the living God. Zechariah 14:12.
Yeah that monster god of yours is out to burn and torture just about everyone.

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you have no proof. gotcha. thanks.
Any moron like you can come here and anonymiusly call eminent scientists liars. You are nobody. You bring nothing but slander. Now run along.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't lie? All of Christianity is built upon a lie. Ezekiel 13:22 "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way by promising him life". In the end, Christians will be rejected by the God of Israel. They will get the fire they've been promising to everybody else because they will oppose the living God. Zechariah 14:12.
Of course christians lie, their early religious education is based on lies, they are taught that such lies are natural and so they do not actually see the difference between lies and truth and so continue their lies throughout there life in what they say and do and is compounded in religious advertising.

The very fact that you use the word ‘truth’ to describe believe or faith I the pinnacle of those lies.

Last night on a game I was playing on my phone was an advert, the advert was one of the biggest christian lies I have ever seen it read skimpily -“Jesus brings life”.

Ok I thought, I will click this and complain that it is not only a moral lie but a factual lie and that such lies do nothing to enhance christianity, in fact they discredit it – guess what, no option for contact/feedback provided on the target website.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Well nobody important posting on here in the last hour. Might as well hit the hay.
Goodnight

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Know this, Chippy, English is the birth right of England. The facts are there.
Bollocks, been here before and shown your stupidity to the world but like a good godbot you simply go round and round again hoping for a different answer.

Old English is an amalgamation of several old northern European languages. Modern English is derived from the old English with some Latin, Greek, and a smattering of modern European languages thrown in.

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bollocks, been here before and shown your stupidity to the world but like a good godbot you simply go round and round again hoping for a different answer.
Old English is an amalgamation of several old northern European languages. Modern English is derived from the old English with some Latin, Greek, and a smattering of modern European languages thrown in.
Dont even reply to that particular piece of inanity. you're just encouraging it.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

davy wrote:
We share over 97% of our DNA with bonobo apes. Maybe you could cite some falsifiable studies on the scientific validity of the talking snake.
<quoted text>
That is not the best example to use. We probably would be best compared to the conventional chimpanzee for our genetics. Bonobos branched away from chimps after humanity did.

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the best example to use. We probably would be best compared to the conventional chimpanzee for our genetics. Bonobos branched away from chimps after humanity did.
Not a major point, but this would mean that the difference between bonobo and human vs chimp and human would be identical. We share a common ancestor with both bonobo and chimp at exactly the same time.

There is no reason to believe conventional chimps should br more similar to humans than bonobos are. Or less similar for that matter.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have proof. I said I would supply it as soon as you supplied your proof that what you said about Leakey was not a lie.
I asked for the Leakey reference as well. Not holding my breath.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
A watermelon is over 96 percent water, does that mean it missed being a cloud by less than 4 percent.
Yeah. That's right, BlowHard. Whatever you say.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
A watermelon is over 96 percent water, does that mean it missed being a cloud by less than 4 percent.
Nope. However if DNA doesn't show how closely related organisms are then there's no reason at all for you to share the vast majority of your genetic makeup with your parents, agreed?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I think the talking lizard is a perfect example for Maz to demonstrate the existence of via genetics.

:-)

Oh, and the donkey too.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
A human is 25% daffodil, does that mean we are all 1/4 flower?

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont even reply to that particular piece of inanity. you're just encouraging it.
Exactly.

Chuckles will continue to claim England owns English.

We will continue to claim Chuckles owns stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min look 18,243
Cisco 642-780 MSPVM Online Test Questions 9 min an_observer 2
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min Old Sam 3,428
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Paisley_Posey 35,928
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 13 min Over Thinkers Anon 136
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 15 min Old Sam 1,248
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 17 min Old Sam 13,226
Fergson Police Dept. 31 min cudzu bandit 240
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Michael 144,844
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr cudzu bandit 758