Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#105127 Nov 6, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have proof. I said I would supply it as soon as you supplied your proof that what you said about Leakey was not a lie.
So it seems that you are a liar. Tsk, tsk. Real Christians don't lie. They know it is a sin. So look at what a pathetic loser you are. You will be rejected by your own god, if he exists.
Christians don't lie? All of Christianity is built upon a lie. Ezekiel 13:22 "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way by promising him life". In the end, Christians will be rejected by the God of Israel. They will get the fire they've been promising to everybody else because they will oppose the living God. Zechariah 14:12.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#105128 Nov 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't lie? All of Christianity is built upon a lie. Ezekiel 13:22 "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way by promising him life". In the end, Christians will be rejected by the God of Israel. They will get the fire they've been promising to everybody else because they will oppose the living God. Zechariah 14:12.
Only according to your own insane beliefs. Now you would have been correct to say that I should have said Christians are not supposed to lie.

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#105129 Nov 6, 2013
Hey! If anybody from Topix is reading, I don't like the stupid header that is upside down that you can turn over.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#105130 Nov 6, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever say anything of importance or do you just always go into these meaningless rants flapping your dicsuker?
The same question pops into my mind when you post.

I see you aren't posting now, so I don't have to feel bad when you run away.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#105131 Nov 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't lie? All of Christianity is built upon a lie. Ezekiel 13:22 "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way by promising him life". In the end, Christians will be rejected by the God of Israel. They will get the fire they've been promising to everybody else because they will oppose the living God. Zechariah 14:12.
I'm wondering, are you on a prescription medication that you take once a day, twice a day, three times a day or take one handful in the morning and another at bedtime.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#105132 Nov 6, 2013
We share over 97% of our DNA with bonobo apes. Maybe you could cite some falsifiable studies on the scientific validity of the talking snake.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't do you any good. Perhaps you could get the first species from the 3 domains of life to send some DNA to your researchers through a time loop so they don't have to keep adding to the great garbage bin of evolutionary delusions past....
Review Article Darwin's bridge between microevolution and macroevolution
Top of pageAbstractEvolutionary biologists have long sought to understand the relationship between microevolution (adaptation), which can be observed both in nature and in the laboratory, and macroevolution (speciation and the origin of the divisions of the taxonomic hierarchy above the species level, and the development of complex organs), which cannot be witnessed because it occurs over intervals that far exceed the human lifespan. The connection between these processes is also a major source of conflict between science and religious belief.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v457/n72...
I prefer to rest my opinion on data, as flawed and biased as it is, still supports a creationist paradigm. IOW man and ape do not have the same molecular machinery and therefore do not show continuity and are of different genesis/creative events.
"In PNAS, the team reports cloning the human and chimpanzee hydroxylase cDNAs, and identifying a mutation in the coding region of the human cDNA that regulates hydroxylase activity. The same gene in apes codes for a hydroxylase enzyme which adds this atom to the sialic acid molecule, but due to a mutation at some point in human evolution, the human gene lacks this coding section, accounting for the structural difference in the molecule."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/09/...
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#105133 Nov 6, 2013
Said the guy who constantly blames his phone for his lousy spelling.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHA Trying to blame the computer. You had to click reply and type your comment. What an idiot. LMAO

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#105135 Nov 6, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
From your Science Daily link:
The differences between humans and apes are physically and functionally apparent, but genetically humans are extraordinarily similar to apes, especially to the chimpanzee and the bonobo (pygmy chimpanzee).
"We are so close in our DNA that if you were a visitor from another planet analyzing DNA samples of earth species, you would assume that there were greater differences between chimpanzees and gorillas than between chimpanzees and humans," said Ajit Varki, M.D., Professor of Medicine with the UCSD Cancer Center and Divisions of Hematology-Oncology and Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of California, San Diego. Varki is senior author of two new papers describing a genetic mutation at the root of a structural difference between an important cell surface molecule common in humans and chimpanzees.
Seems your own link disagrees with you.
A watermelon is over 96 percent water, does that mean it missed being a cloud by less than 4 percent.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#105136 Nov 6, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
A watermelon is over 96 percent water, does that mean it missed being a cloud by less than 4 percent.
Are you trying for some sort of record for stupid posts?

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#105137 Nov 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying for some sort of record for stupid posts?
No I can't catch you

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#105138 Nov 6, 2013
davy wrote:
Said the guy who constantly blames his phone for his lousy spelling.
<quoted text>
That is correct. Auto correct on my phone does happen. But on my phone, laptop, Ipad or desk top I have never "hit reply to a comment, typed a comment, read again what I was replying to, hit enter then said oh hell I replied to the wrong comment". Big difference their jr from a auto correct typo. Too bad you are too stupid to see the difference.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#105139 Nov 7, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet man, I'm trying to get him to send me money!
You both need an education. England is the source of English language. Period.

Level 9

founded in facts.

#105140 Nov 7, 2013
Well nobody important posting on here in the last hour. Might as well hit the hay.

Level 2

Location hidden

#105141 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes...quite. mums the word....carry on, old chap.
Chippy, without the influence of England to North America, Australia, New Zealand, etc, there would be no English there.

Level 2

Location hidden

#105142 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Old English around before there was an England and also came from parts of Scotland?
Know this, Chippy, English is the birth right of England. The facts are there.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#105143 Nov 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Yeah that monster god of yours is out to burn and torture just about everyone.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#105144 Nov 7, 2013
fossils wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you have no proof. gotcha. thanks.
Any moron like you can come here and anonymiusly call eminent scientists liars. You are nobody. You bring nothing but slander. Now run along.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#105145 Nov 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Of course christians lie, their early religious education is based on lies, they are taught that such lies are natural and so they do not actually see the difference between lies and truth and so continue their lies throughout there life in what they say and do and is compounded in religious advertising.

The very fact that you use the word ‘truth’ to describe believe or faith I the pinnacle of those lies.

Last night on a game I was playing on my phone was an advert, the advert was one of the biggest christian lies I have ever seen it read skimpily -“Jesus brings life”.

Ok I thought, I will click this and complain that it is not only a moral lie but a factual lie and that such lies do nothing to enhance christianity, in fact they discredit it – guess what, no option for contact/feedback provided on the target website.

Level 6

#105146 Nov 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Well nobody important posting on here in the last hour. Might as well hit the hay.
Goodnight

Level 6

#105147 Nov 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Know this, Chippy, English is the birth right of England. The facts are there.
Bollocks, been here before and shown your stupidity to the world but like a good godbot you simply go round and round again hoping for a different answer.

Old English is an amalgamation of several old northern European languages. Modern English is derived from the old English with some Latin, Greek, and a smattering of modern European languages thrown in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 3 min andet1987 634
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 6 min Roy 327
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 152,820
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 8 min andet1987 82
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min zubedaanur 25,915
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min andet1987 40,757
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min andet1987 55,322
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 28 min andet1987 3,016
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 57 min Lawrence Wolf 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764